@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ll tell you about it. That’s interesting how they have it split between originals and canvas like that.
And about the spoilers…
MY LIPS ARE SEALED
😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
Old writing 😳 oh dear.
One of my oldest writings is a cinderella retelling which I believe was just me taking the opportunity to write myself being better than my sister… I mean it isn’t like I named a stepsister after her… but it had some kind of mental connection 🤣
Not my proudest moment
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
😍😲😍 I LOVE it! Your art is so good! And the panel formatting is so cool! So excited that you’re working on this! I’ve already loved your first two chapters, but two see it in comic book format?! YES!
Thank you!! (I’m super excited about it too, also overwhelmed 😂) And also… you actually have met Layson, he’s a side character in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <33
Glad you like it! Of course I started at this point in the book because for quite some time I won’t have to draw girls… I’m not very good at that 🤣
And also Layson is the easiest character I have to draw, like once I get his basic features right it just looks like him almost every time. So yeah, problem solved…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @whale-keeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @Folith-feolin @loopylin @ava-blue @anyone
I have kinda sorta started doing the comics for my book, but really I’m just going to try it in a bunch of different ways to figure out the most efficient way to do it. I’m moving pretty slow with this because it’s time…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah yes complaining… that’s a hard but important one 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I had a alright thanksgiving, first one without my sister!
Our sermon was about how we should treat disabled people just like others, and how it’s important to not act like they are a burden on the church, but do whatever it takes to get them to church because they have stuff to offer too and are made in the image of God just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @folith-feolin @loopylin @anyone!
Cool! I used campfire write for awhile, and might use it more later, but in-putting all the character info I already had (semi) organized in my writing book was a lot of work and I figured I already had it all in one place to begin with.
If you don’t mind, I’m going to put here what I’m currently…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Your WIP sounds good! I read the first chapter that you posted on here a while ago, and I liked the way you used their diaries for flashbacks and telling the story.
Thanks!
 It’s so fun!
Ikr! It helps with planning too.
Thanks for showing me how to quote!
Yeah!
-
MineralizedWritings and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl! You’re totally fine😊. IKR?! It’s sooo good! Sam is precious.❤️🥰😊.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
First off, I love your name! I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teenage girl who loves writing, reading, playing piano, and exploring in the woods near our house. I saw that you love Lotr and Monte Cristo!! I do too! Who’s your favorite character? My favorite from Lotr is Samwise Gamgee or Aragorn and my favorit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I like it! That does give me e bit of background.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding😢😬. I accidentally refreshed the page about 5 times🤦🏻♀️😂. I think I know this response by heart now😂😅🤦🏻♀️.
Thank you! 😊. Yes, I’m excited.
1. Oh cool! Bettas are so pretty. But, yeah, they can be mean. If I get a betta, it’s gonna be in its own tank. I just looked up the clown pleco, and the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I really like it! I love the character’s immediately, and want to know what happens next! 😀
The only thing I might suggest is just making it a little longer, for a first chapter it was pretty short. That’s just me though, I like to describe things a lot, therefore my chapters are a bit long. A lot of the description you used of the mc’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I was so focused on intitail thought I forgot to say how good it was! Also, it makes so much more sense with christopher having anxiety, I can really feel for him more with knowing that. Also I think this is going to turn out really cute 😀
It was really good, and like I’d love to read more. 😁 Love the tension, but like how…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I just saw that you replied😅🤦🏻♀️.
You’re so welcome! I Hope you like it😁.
Yes, Golden Retrievers are great dogs. One of our neighbors has one, and he runs around the neighborhood all the time. He’s like our dog because he stops at our house all the time😂. That’s another reason we haven’t gotten a dog. My dad jokes all the time ab…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah! I love Ezra! He’s so sweet to Eva 🥲🥰.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok! I’ll be waiting (no pressure lol)
Can’t wait to read it though!
And yeah, I totally thought you meant you were going to face us, the giants 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yesss, girl!! Any of your charries deserves to be fan girled over😂😊❤️!! Your so good at creating meaningful characters. But especially Riker😊❤️. And Leo❤️❤️.
- Load More
