@koshka
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Awee, thank you so much!!! That put a grin on my face XD I’m glad you enjoyed it!
-
Heaven Franklin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
It’s nice to meet you!
You write in a variety of genres, which is so awesome. I absolutely love Historical fiction, but I’ve never tried writing it and don’t know anyone personally who has. So, that’s really cool!
I absolutely love the Wingfeather Saga! I’m not really a fantasy reader, but Peterson has captured my attention with his…[Read more]
-
Lavender Bleu replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@power
Don’t worry about seeming weird– I’m weird too. 😉I think I’d prefer the jetpack. Unless, of course, I could just make my own option, which would obviously be flying on a gryphon. Or a dragon. Or a pegasus.
My favorite thing is being able to blend scientific advancements with magical ones. I have a soft spot for magic in…[Read more]
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h My favorite color is also blue! I have no idea what my warrior name is… hmm. I would likely be a medicine cat, though!
‘My’ fanfic was actually a co-author project with my friend and my sister, and it was about two sister cats who had opposite powers and etc., etc.
I did love Thor Ragnorok! I like Norse mythology and though nearly…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, continuations of WFS are so fun! I wrote one a few years ago, but it’s probably lost somewhere on my computer… Anyway, I’ll look in the Wingfeather topic and read your stuff.
I have read Wingfeather Tales! It wasn’t as moving as the main book series, but it was still great.
-
Annabelle replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
The writer part of me knows you’re right, but the reader part still is hungry for more Wingfeather. LOL
-
Power replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
And please don’t be scared away from KP because some weirdo was the first person you met. I promise that thy aren’t all like me.
@koshka A little help!
-
Annabelle replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
I enjoyed the Left Behind series, and I would definitely recommend it. It was very adult in content, but it was still good. The last three or four books in the series, especially Armeggedon, were very violent, and there was a lot of torture and gory things. There are no illustrations in the book, thankfully, but you can still…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
Oof, it’s taken me forever to reply to all you guys, but here I am!
Woah, that’s like a consistent book week right? As a notoriously slow reader, I am in awe.
I’m going to have to check out Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers then! I usually don’t read romance because I find them a bit dull and predictable, but from…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! If it is dark, it’s familiar too.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Sorry it’s taken so long to get back with you, but hi! 🙂
I agree with Joy. If all creation praises God, it wouldn’t be weird to have a deity in a world of animals, especially since the animals are all too human. If you want a different name for God, then maybe an attribute name would be good.what is He to your different peoples-…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
As title says….HELLO AFTER FIVE EVER!!! 😂 I am FINALLY WADING BACK INTO WRITING AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE AGES tho in reality it’s only been like 2 months or so. 🤣 that being said there’s a New Years post up on my website if anyone is interested!!
@keilah-h @issawriter7 @writerlexi1218 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin [Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’m hoping to start writing the 2nd draft real soon.😊
Wow, you’re a twin? What’s it like being twins — if you don’t mind talking about it? (I may or may not have some twins in my WIP that I’d like some inspo for.😉)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
That’s beautiful collage!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, rabbits aren’t usually used beyond the cute fluffies that live in Beatrix Potter. That’s part of the irony equipped in Green Ember. Helpless bunnies face monsterously huge predator/enemies and fight back.
Rabbitswithswords!
Wow, that’s a lot of fanfiction. 😉 It sounds really fun! I haven’t read much sci-fi, but my brother…[Read more]
-
Autumn Rebecca replied to the topic A Little Bit of Everything in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Nah, probably not. Books are precious. We authors need to caress the sweet little things. ;P 🤣
-
Autumn Rebecca replied to the topic A Little Bit of Everything in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Oh, man. I completely understand that feeling. It’s not fun at all! I’m sorry about that. You’ve got this, though!
Those books sound quite intriguing!! It sounds like an adventure, for sure. Thank you for sharing!
-
Autumn Rebecca replied to the topic A Little Bit of Everything in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
That sounds exciting! I haven’t read fantasy before, but I have wondered if I would enjoy the genre. I wish you luck on the publishing process! If you would like to say, what is about?
What is your favorite thing about writing?
The opportunity to shine light into the darkest corners of people’s lives.
What has been your favorite…
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
No, I don’t use a blender most of the time, although I probably should. I’m not really an expert artist. I just draw for fun sometimes.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Talking about the theme doesn’t spoil anything at all! (I’m not too concerned about spoilers TBH, i like alking about my WIP so I’m happy to provide some detail that would be considered such) I actually didn’t notice how the title was aligned in the second v. the first until you pointed that out! Thanks!
The general theme of my…[Read more]
- Load More
