Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@avacoulter That font looks like a broken Tron font! So cool! (Sorry, Tron Legacy is just one of my favorite movies ever….)

@trahia-the-minstrel
      @jodi-maile I imagine my stories as movies ALL THE TIME, even [especially?] if they’re fanfics. Because I often think up credits scenes, I sometimes even make cast lists based off of which actors played the real characters…….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Pidyon
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1013

@trahia-the-minstrel

Thanks! It will be fun to try, at least. 🙂

I know! It’s so funny. I’m looking forward to yours too.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Pidyon
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1013

@avacoulter

Your mock cover is absolutely beautiful!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Ava Coulter
          @avacoulter
            • Total Posts: 50

@keilah-h

Thank you!! (Oh cool haha! I’ve actually never seen that!)

@elishavet-pidyon

Aww thanks!!! 🙂

That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@avacoulter It’s AWESOME. I mean, if you like sci-fi cyberpunk kind of stuff. I do. I love sci-fi and fantasy, and my WIP is a try at fantasy dystopian…….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Coulter
              @avacoulter
                • Total Posts: 50

@keilah-h

Oooh yes! I LOVE sci-fi/dystopian stuff. Like, I’m obsessed with it. XD

I’ll have to check it out! 😉

Oh neat!! Yess I love those genres too! *fist bump*

That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@avacoulter Maybe someday I’ll post my Tron Legacy fanfiction which I wrote with my brother, about the son of the titular character (who isn’t actually the main character, by the way). He’s completely obsessed with the series too. Also, I’m a total Star Wars person, and I’ve seen a few Marvel movies/shows and have to agree that that universe is super-confusing but so awesome.

Abigail.M.
                  @abigail-m
                    • Total Posts: 1242

@trahia-the-minstrel

Those are beautiful character names! Ooh, suspense! Love the mystery of this story already:)

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m

@avacoulter

Wow, that’s an awesome cover! I love the contemporary, dystopia aesthetic of it:)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Abigail.M..
                      Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m

@koshka

That’s beautiful collage!

Abigail.M.
                        @abigail-m

@scoutfinch180

Hey! Just wanted to post and say that those covers you created look amazing! Ice and Other Stories looks super intriguing, can I ask what the premise of you WIP is? If not, that’s totally alright, I just think those covers are super cool:)

Abigail.M.
                          @abigail-m

@annabelle

Hi, Annabelle! I’m Abigail (kinda the one around here who’s been coming and going lately so I haven’t been able to welcome all of KP’s awesome new writers, but loves meeting them anyway,) Just wanted to post and say that your WIP covers for Identity are very pretty and from the cover, it looks like you an awesome mermaid story:)

Koshka
                            @koshka
                              • Total Posts: 1424

@abigail-m

Thank you! My twin sister and I put i together.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Annabelle
                              @annabelle
                                • Total Posts: 108

Thanks, @abigail-m! I honestly didn’t put a lot of time into the covers, so hopefully, they’ll be better when I actually sit down and work on them.

Actually, I just destroyed my whole book a few days ago! Or rather, I started rewriting pretty much the whole thing. I had this very bright idea for the plot, but to implement it I have to work a lot harder. So anyway, that’s pretty much what I’m doing. I just wished I’d had my idea earlier on when I’d just started writing.

In the words of Jinto Queb, "Hurry, reading is fun!"

Trahia the Minstrel
                                @trahia-the-minstrel
                                  • Total Posts: 193

@abigail-m

Thanks! I’m hoping to start writing the 2nd draft real soon.😊

@koshka

Wow, you’re a twin? What’s it like being twins — if you don’t mind talking about it? (I may or may not have some twins in my WIP that I’d like some inspo for.😉)

The end of a story, a beautiful picture; a feeling of longing yet hope~
                                  That’s my wish to create.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >