IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

As title says….HELLO AFTER FIVE EVER!!! 😂 I am FINALLY WADING BACK INTO WRITING AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE AGES tho in reality it’s only been like 2 months or so. 🤣 that being said there’s a New Years post up on my website if anyone is interested!!

@jodi-maile
      @kathleenramm

@keilah-h
      @issawriter7 @writerlexi1218 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @power @annabelle @elfwing @lydia-s @joycaroline @daisytorres @elanor @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @seeker-of-the-truth @e-k-seaver

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Annabelle
      @annabelle
        • Total Posts: 108

Welcome back, @godlyfantasy12!

I’d be glad to read your New Year’s post on your website, but I’m new here, so I don’t have the link. Could you send it? I also wrote a New Year’s post on my blog:

14 New Year’s Resolution Ideas for Writers

In the words of Jinto Queb, "Hurry, reading is fun!"

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@annabelle sure!! Nice to meet u btw!!

My link doesn’t wanna go thru!

uuugghhh!! The website is authorvlsmith.com!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 Hi again!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Annabelle
            @annabelle

@godlyfantasy12

Okay, I copied and pasted the link in my browser and it worked. You have a nice website! Good job! I hope to read more posts by you.

ella
              @nova21
                • Total Posts: 604

@godlyfantasy12

Welcome back!!!!  I haven’t been consistently writing since like… um… summer ’21?? 😱 I know, I’ve been bad, but girl, it’s hard to write during the school year lol

Anywayssss, your blog looks AH-MAZ-ING.  So pretty, super aesthetic, and really fun to look through <3  I got November on the quiz btw 😉

@annabelle

dunno if we’ve met, so HEYO!  I’m Ella, i’ve been here for, what, three years?  Maybe?  I love it when new people show up, it’s so much fun to meet new writers and make online besties <3  I checked out your blog (which is awesome sauce) and I commented!

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                -gladiator, 2000

Annabelle
                @annabelle

@nova21

Yes, I really need some new writing friends! None of my in-person friends really like to write, so the internet is the next best thing. Thanks for looking at my blog!

So… it sounds like you haven’t really been writing a lot lately, but when you do write, what do you like to write about?

ella
                  @nova21
                    • Total Posts: 604

@annabelle

I’ll rephrase XD I write whenever I can, but not as consistently as I’d like.  For example, over Christmas break, I wrote almost every day but as soon as school started again, I’m having trouble making time anymore.  So summer is my dream time to write haha

Anywayys, I’m writing two stories when I can:

WIP Emiyn (em-eye-in) is about a girl who was chosen as one of the people to leave Earth (which is a failing climate), but she’s trying to escape the training center to save her autistic sister (who wasn’t accepted for the fact that she had an illness) before the ship leaves earth forever.

WIP Slave is about a young commander who is trying to solve his slave’s murder and the secret that he was holding, which might lead to the downfall of his country.  It’s based off Greco-Roman/Viking cultures and set in an alternate universe.  His country idolizes him (they think he’s a god) because he wins every war, every fight.  He can’t get away from death and fighting, but he dreams that he can one day.  With one loyal friend, he travels across the lands to solve the murder, win the wars, and finally find peace.

So yep, that’s what I’m working on now.  What about you?

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                    -gladiator, 2000

Annabelle
                    @annabelle

@nova21

Yeah, not having the time to write during the school season makes perfect sense. I’m homeschooled, so I don’t have that problem as much, but I can still understand what you’re saying.

Those stories both sound great! How far are you along in them?

Besides writing for my blog and for Kingdom Pen (which I just started doing), I have been working on a series of YA novels titled Daughters of the Sea. They’re about a girl named Maria who can turn into a mermaid. I finished the first book in the series, Identity, and now I’m working on the second while I’m waiting for my parents to finish editing the book. I plan to publish the first one sometime this year after my parents are done with editing and after I get a few friends to proofread it.

Elishavet Pidyon
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Total Posts: 1013

@godlyfantasy12

HELLOOOOO!!!! IT’S GOOD TO SEE YOU BAAAAAACK!!!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                        @koshka
                          • Total Posts: 1424

@godlyfantasy12

Welcome back to the Kingdom!

I’m a little off and on with my writing, although I’m consistently thinking about it. I just can’t seem to write it much.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Koshka. Reason: Goof?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Elishavet Pidyon
                          @elishavet-pidyon
                            • Total Posts: 1013

I was November, then Arabella. 😉 My twin sister and I both did it for each other, which is really fun to do!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Lydia S.
                            @lydia-s
                              • Total Posts: 399

@godlyfantasy12

Welcome back!!! I feel you, though… I’m not particularly active on here myself anymore, what with school, work, etc. 🙂

Oh, how fun! I’ll check it out.

Abigail.M.
                              @abigail-m
                                • Total Posts: 1242

@godlyfantasy12

Wow! That looks amazing, I’ll totally check out your awesome blog for this article!! Thank you for sharing it 😀 😀 😀

Abigail.M.
                                @abigail-m
                                  • Total Posts: 1242

@annabelle

Ooh! I’d love to check out this article on your blog!! Love the title already:D Thank you for sharing it on KP for us to read:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >