@koshka
Active 3 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 15 hours ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 5 hours ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 15 hours ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 15 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 15 hours ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 18 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 3 days, 18 hours ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 9 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 9 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days, 4 hours ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 9 hours ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I’m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. 😂
*clears throat*
Tavar
He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Tavar
“You are welcome. Do you have another…” His brows scrunched together as he searched for the word. “Shnack? There’s a seat in this window that’s quite hidden from the librarians.”
He held out a hand in welcome, ready to catch the boy if he stumbled.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@whalekeeper Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn’t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!
@beth-torres Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn’t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.
Now for the RP…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Ellis, my dude. XD Love the input.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses.
That’s a real thing. I know of at least one woman who was proven to be able to smell Parkinson’s disease on someone before diagnosis. It’s possible to smell dif…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Moth
Moth blinked and shook his head to clear it. “I didn’t intend for that to happen, no.”
Maybe it was a one-time accident. He motioned for Ari to walk out of the shooting range, and after making sure it was safe, he strung another arrow and shot again.
This time, it transformed into a yellow poppy, and twirled in the air b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Sorry for the late reply; I’ve been a little mentally swamped.
Moth
Moth took a look at Ari’s hand. He put the ring on and dropped an arrow onto the bow. He studied Ari’s hand position, looking back and forth between their bows, and did his best to mimic the expert. It was probably best to be sure of what to do before he pulle…[Read more]
- Load More
