Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

Hey everyone!! Some of you may remember, but a year ago now I started Smoke and Mirrors and asked for a critique. Surprisingly, some of you seemed to really like it (which still blows my mind honestly, but thank you!!) and asked for more. Sadly, I was in the middle of working on The Art of Deception at the time, so I had to put it on the back burner.

…But now, for the first time ever, Smoke and Mirrors is a SERIAL on my blog for free if any of you want to keep reading!!! I am trying to update twice a week, and I have 25 fresh chapters (at the moment) all ready to go!

https://daisytorres15.wixsite.com/writingdaisies/post/smoke-and-mirrors-prologue

Here’s the link to the prologue if anyone is interested!!!

@gracie-j
      @abigail-m @scripter-of-kingdoms @mkfairygirl @nova21 @issawriter7 @devastate-lasting @anyone-who-likes-clean-fantasy

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@daisy-torres How exciting! I’ll be sure to check it out! Best of luck!

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres

@devastate-lasting Thank youuu!!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

ella
          @nova21
            • Total Posts: 604

@daisy-torres

Yayyy!!!  I loved that book!!  I have some free time on my hands just waiting for more Smoke and Mirrors… 😉

what we do in life echoes in eternity
            -gladiator, 2000

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@nova21 Awee, that means so much to me!! Thank youuu <33 I’m not sure what days I’ll share chapters yet, but I’ll definitely be posting two a week! At the moment, I’m thinking Fri Sat or Sat Fri, but we’ll see XD

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres OH MY GOSH YOU’RE KIDDING ME ITS HERE ITS FINALLY HERE I JUST I CANT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAISY I HAVE NEEDED THIS. I HAVE NEEDED THIS SO BAD FOR SO LONG YOU HAVE NO IDEA THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

@gracie-j AHH that makes me feel so happyyyy!!! THANK YOU for making my week!!!! XDD God bless YOU!!!!

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j
                    • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres You are SOOO welcome!!!! <333

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m
                      • Total Posts: 1242

@daisy-torres

Of course I remember Smoke and Mirrors! I loved it 😀 Are you kidding!??!? I am going straight away to your blog to read this, this is amazing that you are going to make it into a serial!! I’m so excited!!!:D

Daisy Torres
                      @daisy-torres

@abigail-m Aweee!!!! Thank you!!!! I’m literally so happy to hear that!!! I hope you enjoy it!!

Koshka
                        @koshka
                          • Total Posts: 1424

@daisy-torres

So, I got pulled in by the title. Most ‘modern’ fantasy (or what ever this type is) I’ve picked up I’ve almost instantly put down feeling sick. This was light-hearted and meaningful, and… I don’t know. I read everything you had posted in like twenty minutes.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Daisy Torres
                          @daisy-torres

@koshka Awee, thank you so much!!! That put a grin on my face XD I’m glad you enjoyed it!

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@daisy-torres oooh interesting!! What’s it about?! I’m gonna check this out!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@godlyfantasy12 Awee awesome! Hope you like it!! It’s set in modern days, about a girl who was kidnapped from another world and brought to earth. She grows up unaware of her real destiny, but things change when the king she’s betrothed to breaks into her apartment and tries to kill her ;D Suddenly, she’s thrust into a world of prophecies, adventure, and treason.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >