@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
So his name would be…
NOhim?
XD I snorted when I read that lol
@rae ok thanks for explaining things. Sorry I mixed stuff up. I didn’t know that would make you annoyed
-
Esther replied to the topic I want to Rewrite [Disney's] Wish! Well… sort of in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe we all scared her away 😬😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Mine probably took a week, maybe two, until I was finally able to join.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Let’s do it! Feel free to RP first if you want, cuz I’m a little busy atm. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, of course!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
“D- do you still want to get a better look?”
Fynn stopped staring at the whole in the ceiling a shrugged. “Sure.” He accepted the rock and bounced it in between his hands. Nothing too fancy about it except for the fact that it glowed. At least it didn’t blow a whole through him the like the other had done to the ceiling. H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Abigail!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have multiple story ideas in tons of other genres. Contemporary might be my favorite to write. (Ok, to be fair, this new WIP I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: I suppose you could call me that. My siblings do… very often…
@babs
What a cute outfit to be last seen in! Now are trolley’s a common sight where you live? Or a luxury?
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay good haha I am just scared now I guess? lol I have never really worried about being preachy before, I just kind of do my own thing I guess?
I feel like preachiness is something that can be fixed when you’re editing. At least for the most part. I wouldn’t worry about it now. You keep doing your own thing for now. 😉 One day…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
🙏🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s a great way to put it!! I totally agree!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! 😊
Umm… only ten chapters. Heh 😅 I’m not as far along as I hoped I would be, but I’ve been trying to find time to read it!! But what I’ve read so far I really like!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae That’s cool!
I don’t think I’ve ever put that much thought behind a character’s name XD I’m impressed.(Jr. = Silvanis, right?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry my only other ideas were stealing all the teacher’s pencils or ideas involving vandalism or fire lol. Hard to come up with something that isn’t lame but also isn’t too destructive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper
Ellie“Mrs. Moore confiscated my wristband for detention. And she took your phone too, right? We could steal those back after causing some big distraction. Maybe, um… shutting off the school’s power? I might know how.”
She blushed slightly, nervous that the idea might sound too crazy.
my wristband
Only just now decided she had thi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t know who to tag but here’s a playlist for Lois and Felicity and whatever story they end up being in:
King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
Wolves of the Revolution – The Arcadian Wild
Ship in a Bottle – fin
Quarter Past Four – Avriel & the Sequoias
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Black and Thunder – The Paper Kites
Dear Fellow Tra…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
yep, so…….
if you need any more ideas for anything in specific, I’ll be here, for the next 20 or so minutes lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Seriously though, my brother and I, when we’re making up stories for our Lego minifigures, when they’re playing Minecraft in the story, Crosshair’s always the guy who always strives for the most overpowered armor and weapons possible.
why do we make the Bad Batch play Minecraft in their free time? I don’t really know……
- Load More
