Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 6,601 through 6,615 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 759

@esther-c @keilah-h

Okay! I’ll do it for reals this time!!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
      @princesachronicle22

@esther-c @keilah-h

Do y’all need physical descriptions?

Apologies if this is long

SERIN

“Argh.” Serin groaned, prowling through the endless halls. “Why can’t we get out of this Depths forsaken castle?”

“Don’t look at me.” Kun’en said, raising his burly arms in a shrug. “This place is downright odd.”

Can’t disagree with that, Serin thought. Nothing about the castle made sense. And she hated it. Of all their many escape attempts, none had succeeded. The winding halls never seemed to lead to an exit, no matter how they mapped or strategized. And the windows had somehow remained entirely unscathed after both her and Kun’en’s attempts to ram their spears through them.

That was one of the strangest things. Serin had gotten in through a broken window, why in all The Great Waters could she not get out through one!? The place frustrated her to no end. Her kingdom was now missing both its High Generals, a thought that twisted her stomach. Logically she knew that Pelgar would be fine, the military city wouldn’t be overrun without her.

But that didn’t stop Serin from worrying.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and stopped, looking up to see Kun’en. “Hey, we will find a way out.” He said, seeming to read her mind. That was unsurprising, being able to read each other well had been a natural product of their time working together. Then Kun’en ruined the moment with a smirk. “And not to worry Princess, I’m sure the world won’t end just because you aren’t there to yell at it.”

Serin shoved him.

“In the meantime,” he continued, grinning. “Your stuck with me.”

“Please don’t remind me.”

The large Pelgarkine chuckled. “Hey, I haven’t driven you crazy yet, have I?”

Yet, being the key word,” Serin said flatly. Though despite it all… she did feel a bit better.

After a while, Kun’en paused. “Wait, did you hear that?” He asked curiously, body casually moving into a defensive position.

She stilled, cocking her head until the sound reached her long ears. Footsteps.

Ah, how I’ve missed these two…

freedom
        @freed_and_redeemed
          • Total Posts: 333

@koshka @smiley

ohhhh, it’s my turn XD I didn’t even notice 😆

Isaiah

Isaiah smiled, watching as the others introduced themselves to the frightened yet also brave girl, and stepped forward when everyone else finished introducing themselves. “Nice to meet you, Alicja. I am Isaiah, and this,” he loudly but gently patted Leon’s shoulder, “is Leon.”

(since we pretend everyone can understand each other unless otherwise stated XD I will say that Leon/Isaiah both probably speak with at least a faint German accent…Leon prob more than Isaiah bc he speaks Hebrew/Yiddish a lot less than Isaiah does. Just for possible future info lol)

'Thought I'd wait'
          'For what?'
          'For the right partner'

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1424

@freed_and_redeemed

I was wondering if they had an accent…

Amanda has an east Texas accent/drawl. So how I normally speak. XD

Jayson is from French speaking Canada, but has very little accent due to living to the school and living with the Katz’s since he was 7.

Raphael speaks English with a central American accent, Ashkenazic Yiddish, and modern Sephardic Hebrew (his mother is American Ashkenazi, his father Israeli Sephardic, a Cohen from all sides). He’s kinda a unique mixture.

And that was a long rant, but it was fun to think through.

@smiley
            Eleanor is from England, correct?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3213

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

Yeah, I think I will need a description (: I’m assuming you’ll need one for my charries as well?

Everton

“I hate this place.”

“Ever—”

“Can’t we just break through one of these—” he pounded a fist against the glass, “—windows?”

“Um, no. Take a breather, bro.”

Ev tried to keep his deep breath as silent as possible.

“We’ll eventually get out of here.”

“Hopefully.”

“With my quick thinking and your… your…”

Ev rolled his eyes. He pat Adrian on the shoulder and walked past him. “See ya later.”

“You can’t just leave me like that!” Adrian jogged to catch up to him.

“But guess what? I did.” Ev flashed a wry smile.

“Ev, if we’re going to get out of here then we need to work together.”

As much as he hated to admit it, Adrian was right. “Alright fine. Then what do you suggest?”

“I… don’t know.” Adrian smoothed his hair down.

“Well that’s just great. So much for working together.”

Adrian opened his mouth to say something, holding up a finger, but snapped his mouth shut.

“Ok, I’ll try to be a little less snarky.”

“Good luck,” Adrian muttered.

“Appreciate it. Now,” Ev pushed a hand through his hair, “I think the best thing we can do is keep walking. We may eventually find a way out.”

“Alright, let’s—”

“Wha—?”

Adrian stuck an arm out to slow Ev down.

“What are we…”

“Shh, footsteps.”

Ev only heard them for a moment before they completely stopped. Someone was just around the corner. He craned his head just enough to get the faint outline of a body and the glimmer of metal in the soft light the sconces provided. “They’re armed,” Ev whispered.

“Then we go out calmly and—”

“Drop your weapons or I won’t hesitate to attack.” Ev stood in front of the two figures, hoping the drop in octaves of his voice would add danger to his threat.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

PrincesaChronicle22
              @princesachronicle22

@esther-c @keilah-h

XD I always love Ev

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22

Wow, kp looks super weird rn

Koshka
                  @koshka
                    • Total Posts: 1424

@princesachronicle22

It does seem to be acting strange, but I can’t tell why. What does it look like on your end?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed
                      • Total Posts: 333

@esther-c I’m sorry I forgot about our group🫠

Glad you found a new group for Ev and Adrian to hang out with lol…I think they’ll have a lot of fun on the way😆

'Thought I'd wait'
                      'For what?'
                      'For the right partner'

Esther
                      @esther-c

@freed_and_redeemed

Oh you’re totally fine 😉

Esther
                        @esther-c

@princesachronicle22 Thanks! He’s a lot fun to write XD

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22

@esther-c

I totally forgot to do descriptions!! 😅

Welp,

Serin

I have an old pic of Serin, but it won’t show.

Looks- she’s Pelgarkine, which means light blue skin, taller than the average human. And shiny aquamarine hair. She wears fitted and sleek metal armor that glints different colors of silver, green, and blue. She’s carrying a simple metal spear that she found in the castle.

Personality- Serin is often very biting and cold, raised by a very harsh father to endure pain and lead battle and strategy. Deep down she wishes she could be the standard “Princess” and more like her sister. She also has some perfectionist tendencies.

Kun’en

Looks– same as Serin in race, but male with short cropped hair and a large hulking build. His armor is thicker, and rather than a normal spear he’d be holding an Etherspear, which is blunt on both ends but when triggered, can phase through objects.

Personality- Appears to take things lightly and joke around, but is really as calculating as Serin.

@keilah-h

So did you want RP next? And if you needed time that’s totally fine, or I could go, whatever works better 😉

Esther
                            @esther-c

@princesachronicle22

Awesome, thanks!!

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@esther-c

No problem!

And I was wondering what your charries look like? You don’t have to give me a description rn but eventually that would help 😂

Esther
                                @esther-c

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

Yeah sure!

Everton Barlowe

Appearance: light skin; thick, side-swept, dark brown hair; deep-set, chocolate brown eyes; 5’ 11’’; since I can’t share pics rn, if you want to know what Ev looks like, just look up Froy Gutierrez. Any pic of him with brown hair looks like Ev so much, it’s crazy, lol.

Personality: ESTP-T; cocky, can be a bit of a flirt, impulsive, protective of those he loves, has a bit of a temper (but he becomes passive aggressive when he’s actually angry, which tbh, is a little funny XD), bold, stands up for the underdog, snarky; he wants freedom and control over his life, which is part of his internal conflict

Adrian Len (at this point in the RP, I don’t think I’m gonna have Ev be aware that Adrian is the son of my villain)

Appearance: bleach/platinum blond hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavier) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’

Personality: ESFP-A; outgoing, enthusiastic, charismatic, bold, positive, easygoing, observant, people-person, charming; he has a mindset of earning love or acceptance, especially from his father. Although his dad isn’t directly in this RP, his desire to to earn his father’s love my affect some of the decisions he makes

Viewing 15 posts - 6,601 through 6,615 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >