Character Interviews

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Character Interviews

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 2584

Back to continue.

@rae

Animals are great therapy. Except maybe hedgehogs… they just hurt your hands XD

Okay, back to seriousness. Do you have a personality type, say on the Enneagram or Meyers-Briggs? I don’t always care about those but sometimes it helps me to swallow your personality pill.

@esther-c

Has a girl ever liked you because you look like a cool motorcycle gangster? I feel like that would legitimately happen.

@beth-torres

What do you look like, anyway? Not gonna lie, I picture you as a tad edgy.

@loopylin

Are you and Felicity some sort of tag team, where you pair up during a fight? Do you choose each other to train with? If you train at all.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
      @whalekeeper

Lemme think… would anyone like to interview Babs?

She is from a fantasy which would be in around the 1950s, in real-world technology and style. She wants stability for herself, her friends, and her two unofficial brothers – and works for it super hard.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3202

@whalekeeper

(haha, I love that! XD)

Easton: Um, well, *chuckles* It may have happened once or twice with a couple of Hallie’s friends. They thought I was some “cool motorcycle gangster” until they saw me reading a book.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
          @esther-c

@whalekeeper

Ooh, I would!!

*ahem*

Babs, I don’t know if you’re one for fashion, but if you could choose which outfit you would die in, what would it look like?

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 2998

@whalekeeper

Chase: I-I d-don’t…*turns around, rubs his arms and shivers* No.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
              #theclonesdeservedbetter
              #HugRikerSquad
              #HugHans

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@esther-c

To Easton: So you’re a nerd 😛 Is that right?

Babs: Oohhh, I don’t know. *little giggle* *instantly turns pink from embarrassment, then serious* I can’t choose my death outfit, that’s just silly. But if a trolley hit me, in the middle of the day, with a crowd watching… I’d like to wear something yellow. With a cute skirt.

@rae

Oops, forgot you wouldn’t know. Sorry Chase, gimme just a sec. *Addresses Rae* have you ever took a test for him? For fun?

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper

Almost called you whalekeepet! XD. My fingers have no idea what they’re doing with the keyboard XDXD

Actually, I have not. I did have a personality site I liked at one point, and it definitely pinned Nahim’s personality to a tee, but when I did me…apparently I am something I’m not. It was very obviously not me. I think it was their ranking of Adventurer, saying I like to try new things all the time or something. True, I do sometimes like a new expierance, but I’m also most often a safe-stepper. I like my comfy cove, and only venture out sometimes to look at the new shiny bright starfish. Also, when I did Mandin…idremember what his was, I only remember feeling compelling thoughts of rage.

Anyways, ever since, haven’t really done personality tests. I have as much faith in them as IQ tests…basically nothing.

I’ll look up like five different ones tomorrow if I get a chance and see if they all can agree on Chase. If they can, I’ll believe in personality tests again, if they can’t… I’ll let you know the full results either way, deal?

Oh, and I finally figured out Chase’s future as an adult!!!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                  #theclonesdeservedbetter
                  #HugRikerSquad
                  #HugHans

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@rae

Also, when I did Mandin…idremember what his was, I only remember feeling compelling thoughts of rage.

XDXD So you tried Meyers-Briggs. Personally it analyzed my characters pretty accurately, as much as that personality test can with its system.

You should probably know that just because you were given the term ‘Adventurer’ doesn’t mean that’s one of your defining traits. They give nicknames to each of the types, but the point is the I-E, N-S, T-F, and J-P scales. The Adventurer is the ISFP, which means you are more introverted than extroverted, you are oriented towards the senses and details of a situation, you feel emotions more than you analyze, and you adapt well to the random flow of life.

It’s not… the best type system? It doesn’t cover everything. I just like personality organization. *Which is why this girl is an INFJ*

I recommend Enneagram over Meyers-Briggs for characters… but don’t take a quiz for it! XD Do research instead. It’s waaaay more accurate if you can figure it out yourself.

Anyways, ever since, haven’t really done personality tests. I have as much faith in them as IQ tests…basically nothing.

I agree a lot of the quizzes don’t get things right. And you can’t put someone in a box. But the personality typology systems themselves are super helpful for me, because characters are nowhere as complex as real people. They’re not essential by any means, of course.

I’ll look up like five different ones tomorrow if I get a chance and see if they all can agree on Chase. If they can, I’ll believe in personality tests again, if they can’t… I’ll let you know the full results either way, deal?

Sure! Maybe I can translate what the quizzes were trying to accomplish XD

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@rae

Oh, and I finally figured out Chase’s future as an adult!!!

Eeyy, now I know he survives!! Very good. We like it when people survive.

Esther
                      @esther-c

@whalekeeper

Easton: I suppose you could call me that. My siblings do… very often…

@babs

What a cute outfit to be last seen in! Now are trolley’s a common sight where you live? Or a luxury?

Beth Torres
                        @beth-torres
                          • Total Posts: 329

@whalekeeper

Maverick: Edgy? I don’t know what that means, but I am offended… *stands closets table and begins pacing* and I will take this moment to tell you how not edgy I am! I believe I look a lot like my brother. Now he is edgy… whatever that means.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

RAE
                          @rae

I so upset! Wyoh I hate you!!!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                            #theclonesdeservedbetter
                            #HugRikerSquad
                            #HugHans

Whaley
                            @whalekeeper

When you feel confident in your own posting abilities and Wyoh blows you out of the water…

RAE
                              @rae

@whalekeeper

Just for the sake of you getting to know me…

which means you are more introverted than extroverted, you are oriented towards the senses and details of a situation, you feel emotions more than you analyze, and you adapt well to the random flow of life.

I might be slightly more introverted than extroverted, but it’s mainly just me sticking to my own little group, hiding in the shadows at parties, and having my heart feel like a pounding hammer whenever I go up to meet someone new. I guess you could say I’m a very cautious person, I don’t make friends until they have proven to be trustworthy. Only just last week my brother and I were betrayed and cheated in a game by some kids that if you asked them, claim to be Christians (and one of them was a pastor’s kid. i know being a pastor kid doesn’t always mean they’re perfect little angels, but you’d think that the pastor would at least discipline the child) and I am like Nahim, I remember every betrayal, every time someone (especially adults) said something or did something that seriously hurt me to hear or feel. But on the flipside, I remember everyone who would listen to my babble and hug me when I was a child, stuck by my side whenever I needed them, and those I could trust with my life. I surround myself with those people, that’s why it sometimes takes a year for me to make friends, I’m just cautious.

And I think I am also a very pathos person, especially since I’m a girl. I’m sentimental, as proven m2020 penny I treasure given to me by my Grandma as a penny for my thoughts. But I do analyze as well. Example: When I’m out at night, let’s say during a Bandit’s Moon, and suddenly all the animals around me, that were fine before with my presence, stop. The entire forest goes silent (we live surrounded by a forest area along a small road, so this is very plausible). It’s a Bandit’s Moon, which most people wouldn’t care about, but when the moon is gone, there is little natural light, and I as a person, ever since a traumatic thing when I was little, cannot handle almost or complete darkness, especially without sound. It makes me panic. So I would have a sense of danger and fear in the pit of my stomach. When the animals go quiet, my will start racing. The pathos part of me is afraid and wants to run, but in this situation, I want to decide if I listen to it or not. If the animals, that were fine with me before, are quiet, I will follow the pathos part of me, and run, or stay still and low to the ground like a rabbit. This is because, when animals sense danger, they go completely silent, and hide. If a predator is out, they don’t to be found and eaten. It’s why the cricket stops chirping when you get near, and the peeper frogs stop. We live in an area where cougars are basically a never, so are bob cats. Raccoons do not scare all animals into silence, and so with possoms. Bears around our area are only black bears, and they are rare. Stray dogs could be a possibility. But what scares me the most when I’m out behind our house in the woods, is the danger of people. There is an old abandoned village, called Lost Village, behind our house, about a mile or less. If I remember correctly, it used to be mainly a place with sheep farmers back in the 1700’s. Why I am afraid of people out in the woods, by this fact is because of this:

The ruins quickly developed a reputation among amateur paranormal investigators and believers for being haunted. There were reported sightings of the aforementioned ghost baby, a bearded face in the cemetery, and streaking lights and orbs. Otherworldly noises have also been reported, including the sounds of farm animals, horse drawn buggies, and long gone voices.

Bara-Hack was eventually closed to the public due to an increasing influx of paranormal enthusiasts. Today, it sits on private property, surrounded by “No Trespassing” signs.

From atlasobcura.com Bara-Hack is apparently the true name of Lost Village. The last paragraph is partly untrue. I have been to the ruins two or three times, one just last summer. Not looking for anomalies, but instead simply to look at the stone remains of the buildings, and the ages in the graveyard, which is so much fun (most of them lived from 80-100!) Only a section of Lost Village is closed off, and people still get permission to go through the entire place. I don’t believe in most cryptids or anomalies (I do believe Champ was real at some point, even though I never got to see him as a child on vacation) since I believe either they are natural occurrences, or demonic.  And demons can’t touch me without God’s okay, so I’m not afraid, but I still won’t go searching for demons. EVER. But I fear, in Lost village, the paranormal seekers. And I think the Animals would too. so I do analyze, by what I know of my surroundings and such, but many times it’s the athos side that makes me analyze, and it often wins.

And I think I just proved by that long rant that I do pay attention to senses and details in situations.

But I DO NOT ADAPT WELL!!!!!

Anyways, that’s my long rant just letting you get to know me more, Yay. That went way to long. Sorry.

And Chase is gonna be either a professional animal Tracker, and/or a Forest Ranger, or the type of rescuer that goes out looking for people in the woods, and saves them from cliff tops. I’m leaning towards the first two. What do you think?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                                #theclonesdeservedbetter
                                #HugRikerSquad
                                #HugHans

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@rae

“Hiding in the shadows at parties” Anxious introvert alert! 😂

I used to hide too, and still do, but only after I’ve burned off all my energy being a party animal and eating all the favors! Parties are my absolute favorite thing now. I think I burned off the anxiety maybe two years ago? But I can sympathize. For me, I love the people too much and they overwhelm my brain.

I remember every betrayal, every time someone (especially adults) said something or did something that seriously hurt me to hear or feel.

I’m a pastor’s child, and I’m an ✨angel✨

Nah, not really 😂 People call me an angel because I forgive too easily. The opposite of you! I can’t hold a grudge because it takes too much energy to be angry at someone. If someone hurts me, I either quietly tell them or tuck it into my database of neutral people knowledge. A close friend told me I am the second nicest person she knows, because I am tOo AfRaiD to say mean things. Well! 😂

But yeah, can’t say I relate to holding grudges. You must have a better memory than me, too.

And I think I am also a very pathos person, especially since I’m a girl. I’m sentimental, as proven m2020 penny I treasure given to me by my Grandma as a penny for my thoughts. But I do analyze as well.

My dad keeps insisting I’m an Analyzer. I think I analyze feelings, and prefer feelings over analytics. *brain implosion*

Personally, I see you as a factual person more often than not, but maybe that’s just because you are a big world-builder.

Only a section of Lost Village is closed off, and people still get permission to go through the entire place. I don’t believe in most cryptids or anomalies (I do believe Champ was real at some point, even though I never got to see him as a child on vacation) since I believe either they are natural occurrences, or demonic.  And demons can’t touch me without God’s okay, so I’m not afraid, but I still won’t go searching for demons. EVER. But I fear, in Lost village, the paranormal seekers.

Ooh, a haunted town behind your house sounds so cool!!

I would explore it in the blink of an eye. But I’m so clumsy and unobservant that the ghosts would easily get me. I recently visited Savannah Georgia, the most haunted city in America, and there were rumors of a dozen bodies and a demon in the… eastern corner of the Sorrel Weed house? It attacks you but won’t kill. I had a sudden urge to sneak in and start a fistfight with the spirit. I wouldn’t worship a demon or anything, but the concept, and the potential interactions… soooo cool. I love that ghost stuff.

The paranormal investigators sound more dangerous. Maybe you can pull some tricks and rizz your way out of an attack, but I wouldn’t go out without pepper spray if I were you.

The closest thing I’ve come to in my own backyard, is finding a doll with a cursed bloated head, a big fossilized animal that looked prehistoric, a dead bug inside a tiny sarcophagus, and multiple dead animals and skeletons that I save in my garage.

I have a tendency to obsess over dead things 😁 My mum will yell at me “honey, what did you leave by the food buckets??” I’m really proud of my baby sea turtle. I almost had a fanged jaw from a snake that almost attacked me last summer, but the stupid raccoons stole it 😡

And there was a random sheep that ran through my yard… I think it was someone’s sacrifice for a foreign holiday that escaped.

And I think I just proved by that long rant that I do pay attention to senses and details in situations. But I DO NOT ADAPT WELL!!!!!

I guess my guess was reasonably close! I wasn’t sure that you were a Perceiver either, or whatever the term is.

Anyways, that’s my long rant just letting you get to know me more, Yay. That went way to long. Sorry.

You’re good!

And Chase is gonna be either a professional animal Tracker, and/or a Forest Ranger, or the type of rescuer that goes out looking for people in the woods, and saves them from cliff tops. I’m leaning towards the first two.

That sounds like a great job for a shapeshifter. Makes sense. In fact, I can’t imagine another specific thing he would do, unless he’s a good artist.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 248 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >