Character Songs/Playlists!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music Character Songs/Playlists!

Viewing 12 posts - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 2581

@rae

no. No. nO.  NO. no! No! nO! NO! You are gonna give me a panic attack. Am I really that bad at explaining?

Oh no Rae, don’t die, it’s okay!!

Are you ready to hear it again? Cuz I’m just gonna keep explaining cuz this is my life, and ever since I created the family tree, no ones understood it, so I have to just explain and explain and explain, until someone finally understands…

Maybe if you draw the tree and posted it on the art threat, that might help! I’m very visual at times, and a lot of other KPers probably are as well.

Nahim Alfred Nayhelm was the son of Master Anoran Nayhelm, Steward of Laxan. Alpha Elqin Grath was made from the blood of Nahim, Grathmere, and traces of other things, in a lab, to make what was supposed to be Grathmere’s warrior son. The Realn had no knowledge, but discovered Alpha after his ‘birth’. They captured him, not knowing his purpose, and brought him to Nahim, who adopted him. And Nahim’s fiancee, Noranay Mae Helm, named him Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr., because he looked just like Nahim. Alpha in looks is a clone of Nahim.

Right, right, I’ve got that much. All good so far. *nods wildly*

Then Alpha had a son, and in honor of his adoptive name, that son was given the name NAHUM not nAHIM but nAHUM!!!!!!!!

Oh okay!! So it’s a variation of Nahim, except NahUm. I thought it was a typo.

No. Plain, flat-out no.

So his name would be…

NOhim?

Oh goodness, I’m sorry, I’m probably making this worse with my stupid goofs XD

Anyway, I think I’ve got it now. That makes a lot more sense. Nahim – clone Alpha (with honorary name Nahim) – Nahum.

No, you weren’t joking, because you can’t joke about things you apparently don’t understand. I understand you didn’t mean to…offend in anyway, but it really did not come through as though you understood what I was saying.

I guess I’m confusing too, because I was joking about something I knew wasn’t in your story. I know their descendants aren’t going to have a thousand middle names, I promise! I’ve just always wondered about the idea of a name system where the names get passed down consistently, adding a name for every kid. How that would work, if they would have to keep record books eventually, what moms would call their kids when they’re angry…

I’m sorry, are my jokes offensive? They probably cause more drama than they are worth.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2013

@whalekeeper

So his name would be…

NOhim?

XD I snorted when I read that lol

@rae
        ok thanks for explaining things. Sorry I mixed stuff up. I didn’t know that would make you annoyed

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 2995

@loopylin

I didn’t know that would make you annoyed

Loops, it’s fine. I have never explained it to you before, so naturally you won’t understand. I know people in my life outside KP who are my closest friends that get tangled up in my stuff. And other people are just like “wow, you have some serious world building going on” and I’m like…that means they didn’t understand a word I said.

Speaking of getting annoyed, @whalekeeper I owe you an apology. I should’ve have even posted that stuff.

I’m sorry, are my jokes offensive? They probably cause more drama than they are worth.

Do NOT stop making your jokes. I lost my sense of humor about two years ago, and I honestly don’t want that to happen to others. While mine started by going through a tough few years of life, if I had kept making jokes, maybe I’d actually be able to go lol on more of my posts. I reckonize funny things, I just never…laugh anymore.

I just got a little annoyed with myself, in that I thought I had absolutely failed explaining. When that happens, I usually panic first, before getting really upset. Either I vent it at myself and live life in my own personal bubble, or I end up directing it at the innocent party. In this case it was you.

I’m sorry, I’ll try to keep it from happening again.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
          #theclonesdeservedbetter
          #HugRikerSquad
          #HugHans

Whaley
          @whalekeeper

@rae

<3 You’re fine, and you can still post about your stories! That is why we are all here. And I should have known better than aggravate you.

Do NOT stop making your jokes.

Okay, I won’t.

I default to humor often here. I’ll confide in you and whoever’s reading this… (Loops, looking at you, casual stalker.) I’m super slow in real life, and much too timid to speak up. Which luckily makes my opinions important to the other people in the room. But I am insecure about being a dumb giant with nothing to say. Thus, I am a gremlin within.

I lost my sense of humor about two years ago, and I honestly don’t want that to happen to others. While mine started by going through a tough few years of life, if I had kept making jokes, maybe I’d actually be able to go lol on more of my posts. I reckonize funny things, I just never…laugh anymore.

You might feel estranged for some reason. I personally feel as if we all have a stressful or sad thing in our life, and what makes us different is the way we express ourselves despite those experiences. I express myself with humor here, and disheveled chaos in real life. I don’t know about you… But now I know we have that difference. That’s good to know 🙂

Either I vent it at myself and live life in my own personal bubble, or I end up directing it at the innocent party. In this case it was you.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I want you to understand – I don’t want you to feel terribly emotional over a post like that. You’re not silly or over-emotional! I’ve gotten emotional over posts before! But I encourage you to find confidence, and care for yourself enough to vent it out somewhere outside your room, or your computer room, or wherever you are right now. I bake or play tug with my puppy ;P If you have a pet, I recommend petting its fluffy butt off if you have to.

I’m not angry 😉 You’re good, kay?

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2013

(Loops, looking at you, casual stalker.)

hehe

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@loopylin

You and your cocky crow face

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3868

@rae that whole thing behind the name is really cool!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                  @rae

@keilah-h @jonas @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @anyone

I just made my first charrie playlist! And more amazingly, I actually have the names of all those who wrote the songs XD

Not all of these are Christian artists or songs. I do not support or recommend these artists in anyway, I only chose these songs for the lyrics and individual message of the songs alone.

Okay, here we go…

Alpha Grath charrie playlist

Just the general secret side of Alpha that he tries to hide:

Believer by Imagine Dragons

Just his warrior life in general:

Not Gonna Die by Skillet

Feel Invincible by Skillet

Legendary by Skillet

Warriors of the World by Manowar, mostly just the chorus on this one

Where No One Goes by Jonsí

The Black Shadows, Alpha and Terry espeically:

I’ve got you Brother by Kodeline

Before Emmie’s death:

In Love with a Girl by Austin French

After Emmies’s death:

Why God? By Austin French

When Alpha is fighting against Grathmere (mentally) and going through tough times emotionally:

Venom by Smashed to Pieces

Not Gonna Die by Skillet

Psycho in my Head by Skillet

When Alpha’s power is rising, and he tries to hold it in, as well as fighting Grathmere:

Monster by Skillet

When Alpha almost completely gives up hope of ever winning and almost becomes the dark assassin he was meant to be:

Darkside by Alan Walker

When he discovers there is still hope and goes to finally end the Grathmere War:

Fight Song by Rachel Platter

When he finally wakes up to what he knew all along but refused and also a couple songs from different periods of life, but they can go here too:

Wake up Sleeper by Austin French

Break my Heart by Austin French

Because He Lives

I need a Hallelujah by Austin French

Love Runs Out by Austin French

Perfect Love by Austin French

If I could sing a song to Alpha during this whole confusing mess of his life:

Rest for your Soul by Austin French

Jesus Can by Austin French

Ooh Child by Austin French

Fear not this Night by Makulah

And that’s all for now!

Yes, I do like Austin French and he is one singer I would say go check out!

What do ya guys think? Did I do okay?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                    #theclonesdeservedbetter
                    #HugRikerSquad
                    #HugHans

RAE
                    @rae

Chase needs someone to sing Ooh Child and Fear not this Night to him. My boi.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                      #theclonesdeservedbetter
                      #HugRikerSquad
                      #HugHans

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed
                        • Total Posts: 333

@rae I love it! And you did it very well!!! I 💖 it!!!

and GIRL, Chase needs more than songs sang to him 😭 He needs God’s intervention, ok??? Riker does too…as does Leon.

Our bois just need redemption. like, seriously😂

'Thought I'd wait'
                        'For what?'
                        'For the right partner'

freedom
                        @freed_and_redeemed
                          • Total Posts: 333

and Austin French is 👌 btw…I agree that he is a great artist. And he has a very distinct voice haha

'Thought I'd wait'
                          'For what?'
                          'For the right partner'

RAE
                          @rae

@freed_and_redeemed

True. It’s not like Chase blames God, he just doesn’t get the whole God thing. He goes with the Marshalls to Church, and he will pray with them or listen to the Bible, but his attitude is “It’s your religion, you can do what you want, I just don’t get it”

The day Chase visited his father on his deathbed, he told Mr. Marshall on the ride home:

“The Bad Wolf’s howl dies tonight, and he will stand before the throne of the King in judgement.” But when Mr Marshall asked if he believed in God, Chase replied, “I believe in a god, I’m just not sure if I believe in your God.”

So far, Chase believes in a type of god similar to Mother Earth. Someone who gives the birds their wings, the wolves their howl, the life to a child, and it’s more a professed belief than a active belief, like he doesn’t pray to it or give sacrifice’s or something, he just believes it’s somewhere out there.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                            #theclonesdeservedbetter
                            #HugRikerSquad
                            #HugHans

Viewing 12 posts - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >