Character Songs/Playlists!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music Character Songs/Playlists!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2011

@whalekeeper new music yayyyy

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2581

@loopylin

Enjoy! <3 Do you have any recommendations?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 2995

@whalekeeper @keilah-h

It’s called the Troublemakers cuz Arkin and Nahim cause a lot of trouble, like A LOT of trouble.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
          #theclonesdeservedbetter
          #HugRikerSquad
          #HugHans

LoopyLin
          @loopylin

@whalekeeper Uhhhhhh you mean electro swing or just music in general?

Extra Fries by The Fly Guy Five is pretty good. Also Hit & Run – Wolfgang Lohr Remix by The Electric Swing Circus

LoopyLin
            @loopylin

Also almost all of Caravan Palace. One of my favorite bands ever

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3868

@rae those stories sound really cool!

(Alpha Slit is such a weird book name lol, but judging from the character it’s about, it fits perfectly)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3868

Why is his name so long? Did his parents just wanna honor literally all of their ancestors/friends who died in battle/something?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin

Don’t know who to tag but here’s a playlist for Lois and Felicity and whatever story they end up being in:

King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men

Wolves of the Revolution – The Arcadian Wild

Ship in a Bottle – fin

Quarter Past Four – Avriel & the Sequoias

When In Rome – Nickel Creek

Black and Thunder – The Paper Kites

Dear Fellow Traveler – Sea Wolf

Honeybee – The Head and the Heart

Thus Always To Tyrants – The Oh Hellos

Also bonus song for Felicity that doesn’t really fit with the rest of the songs:
                    Kool Girl – Seasalt

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

@whalekeeper @rae @keilah-h ^^^

RAE
                      @rae

@keilah-h

Why is his name so long? Did his parents just wanna honor literally all of their ancestors/friends who died in battle/something?

Uh…I think most of it was simply Silkana going crazy with the names, cuz Alpha is more the short name type.

Nahum is kinda a nickname thing, honoring the adoption of Jr into the Realn (this tradition may carry on into the Grath family-clan since each clan has a specific culture thing that makes them different from the rest, like the Cloaks and their never revealing their true name, or the Sisters who aren’t even considered a family-clan, but are a clan.)

Alpha Slit was the name Alpha just plain wanted him to have, since Silvanis  has snake eyes down to the slit pupils and he was supposed to kinda follow Alpha’s tracks (his birthmark has two meanings, two paths, Wanderer, or Follower. It’s called the Two Feet.) The rest are in reference to friends, the first Realn Emperor, and Silvanis ‘s fav, the name from his mother’s side, Silvanis  ofc.

In other words, Silvanus’s true name is the cause of a teen writer being a little more nutzo than usual and trying to think up a good explanation for the cause of the weird name. Without saying she was nutzo that day…she failed, miserably.

But, on the other side of the coin, Silvanis’s name kinda reflects his arc. He hides behind an alias name, wishing that no one finds out his real one. Just like he paints a false picture of who he is on the outside, while trying to bury what he knows is his true self. So…yeah…it kinda worked out in the end.

Oh, did I even explain the birthmark thingy yet?

And Silvanis’s birthmark is not set in stone yet, so subject to change.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                        #theclonesdeservedbetter
                        #HugRikerSquad
                        #HugHans

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

@rae That’s cool!
                          I don’t think I’ve ever put that much thought behind a character’s name XD I’m impressed.

(Jr. = Silvanis, right?)

RAE
                          @rae

@loopylin

Thx

(Jr. = Silvanis, right?)

And I’ve confused everyone again *sigh* you would not believe how often this happens…

So, Jr is the adopted son of Lord Nahim, and his real name is Alpha Grath.

Alpha Grath fell in love twice, once with Emmie, who died before he could propose and then with a half-naga, Silkana, who he married.

Silvanis is the son of Alpha and Silkana, their first born.

Following him, there came many many brothers and sisters, cuz nagas have naturally large families. I used to have a good twenty named, but I lost the paper. Now I only have Ninyah, Silvanis’s favorite sister.

Does that help?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                            #theclonesdeservedbetter
                            #HugRikerSquad
                            #HugHans

Whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 2581

@rae

Wait, so there’s a normal dude named Nahim… has son, named him Alpha plus Nahim… then that guy has a son and names him Silvanis plus Nahim plus Alpha.

So you could basically just call them all Nahim, plus like a bunch of other names, except sometimes they’re referenced by different names depending on the day and mood.

…What if Nahim (doesn’t matter which one) has a great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson? What would HIS name be?!?

I’m sorry, I’m just joking XD But any time I read about extended family names, they always strike me as hilariously inconvenient for the child XD

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
                              @rae

@whalekeeper

@whalekeeper

no. No. nO.  NO. no! No! nO! NO!

You are gonna give me a panic attack. Am I really that bad at explaining?

Wait, so there’s a normal dude named Nahim… has son, named him Alpha plus Nahim… then that guy has a son and names him Silvanis plus Nahim plus Alpha.
                                No. /N/ /O/

Are you ready to hear it again?

Cuz I’m just gonna keep explaining cuz this is my life, and ever since I created the family tree, no ones understood it, so I have to just explain and explain and explain, until someone finally understands…

Nahim Alfred Nayhelm was the son of Master Anoran Nayhelm, Steward of Laxan.

Alpha Elqin Grath was made from the blood of Nahim, Grathmere, and traces of other things, in a lab, to make what was supposed to be Grathmere’s warrior son. The Realn had no knowledge, but discovered Alpha after his ‘birth’. They captured him, not knowing his purpose, and brought him to Nahim, who adopted him. And Nahim’s fiancee, Noranay Mae Helm, named him Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr., because he looked just like Nahim. Alpha in looks is a clone of Nahim.

Then Alpha had a son, and in honor of his adoptive name, that son was given the name NAHUM not nAHIM but nAHUM!!!!!!!!

…What if Nahim (doesn’t matter which one) has a great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson? What would HIS name be?!?
                                No. Plain, flat-out no.

I’m sorry, I’m just joking XD But any time I read about extended family names, they always strike me as hilariously inconvenient for the child XD
                                No, you weren’t joking, because you can’t joke about things you apparently don’t understand. I understand you didn’t mean to…offend in anyway, but it really did not come through as though you understood what I was saying.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                                #theclonesdeservedbetter
                                #HugRikerSquad
                                #HugHans

RAE
                                @rae

UH WYOH!!!! Why did you mess up my post!!!!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                                  #theclonesdeservedbetter
                                  #HugRikerSquad
                                  #HugHans

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 237 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >