@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, this is now an art thread AND a Star Wars thread XD
Yup. 🤣😂 It just kinda happened…
You a fan?
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi KP friends. Part four is here!!!! As always, enjoy or ignore! If this is the first time you’ve seen this story, I suggest you read the first three parts first! 😉
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishav…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
And now to tag some people (I was collecting tags as he was writing this post)
@power @booksandbeakers @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @willow-woodrow @whalekeeper @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @orielle21 @loopylin @starofthenorth @arien
@anyone-interested-in-the-…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @koshka @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21 @princesachronicle22
Hello, feel free to ignore the tag if you want!
I’ve been hoping to have a finished kinda ‘slice’ from my third book, like a couple consecutive…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I love that picture.
And wait…. @lightoverdarkness6 watched videos based off your stories??? You animate them?! Can I have a link or something because I really want to do that too!
@whalekeeper Sorry about that! I love talking about my favorite movie series, as you can tell. I can move it to another thread if you want.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thx!!
@lightoverdarkness6 lol!!! I luv Nyx too he really is hilarious. And yes Lilith is the worst. Glad ur bro likes my charries!!!!
🤣 and yes he does have a teddy bear! Her name is Hope. She goes with him when he leaves his home with Ara and the gang. (He actually has it in the castle RP rn)
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*supposed to be writing but jumped on here “real quick” instead*
I signed up for CWW yesterday and I’m looking forward to it! 😀 I don’t think anyone’s ever given me the starving writers talk… My family is supportive and my non-writer friends don’t know that I write. 😉
I think it’s Jan. 9-16th. Are you doing it this…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
as far as I know then I have not been to any winter camps in North Carolina I don’t think at least…that would have been funny though.
-
Power replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Audio dramas are awesome! I’ve look a tad in to doing voiceovers or reading a book for LibriVox. It is one of my dream jobs 😎. Anyhoo, hopping on the same boat as @whalekeeper, If you ever need a male voice just let me know. (I do a pretty good stuck up hare impression if I do say so myself. 🐰🧐)
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Helloooo Come say hello to my brother
@princesachronicle22 @power @booksandbeakers @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @willow-woodrow @whalekeeper @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue
(I never get to do this)
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your shirt in that chibi drawing!! XD
Oh my word, Lesli looks awesome!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @everyone
Happy New Year everybody! Here’s part three.…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@power
@booksandbeakers
@lightoverdarkness6
@godlyfantasy12
@willow-woodrow @whalekeeper @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue
@those-I-inevitably-forgot
Happy New Year 🥳 -
Arien started the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay guys, since it’s New Year’s Eve and all, I have a great idea:
We stay up and write until midnight, when we celebrate the new year, decide our writing goals for the year, and then fall into bed exhausted. How’s that sound?
@starofthenorth and I are doing it! Join us, from wherever you are! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎆
Let us know how it goes! 😂
-
Erica started the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I believe last year there was a topic of the week for discussing the books we’ve all read this year. I really looked forward to being able to be a part of it (I made a list of every book I read this year!) but seeing how it’s the last day of 2022 (THAT was weird to say!!) and I don’t think anyone’s doing topic of the weeks (topics of the week?)…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read much about worm holes but that would be cool!
You know, there’d be quite a lot of stuff inside a black hole . . . spaceships . . . rocks . . . planets . . . stars . . . etc. . . .
I’m still in the very early stages and I probably won’t write it for a while. But it’s fun to think about.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
School starts on the 2nd for me! I’m taking American sign language 122, English 102, and history 137 (or was it 136? 😅) and algebra 2! What about you guys? If you are home schooled, is there a subject you like? If you’ve graduated, are you taking a gap year, working someplace, or something else?
So anyways, You’ll probobly be seeing me on less…[Read more]
-
School is starting for us on January 2 too! I’m home schooled, and I love Language Arts and History. I’m terrible at math XD!
Oh, okay! I hope you have an awesome year, and good luck on writing your book!! I won’t be on as much when school starts for me either. You’ll be missed!! 🙂
-
@lightoverdarkness6
Yeah! History is the best. Thanks, you have a awesome year aswell! And good luck with your writing too! 🙂
-
-
We start school on January 5th! I’m homeschooled and my favorite subject is History!! (Though that’s the subject I’m probably the worst at. XD Math is my best subject)
Alrighty!! I’ll miss you!! I’ll only be active in the afternoons when school stars for me.
-
History is a great subject! Yeah… math is a love hate thing for me… I like it okay once I get It. (Constraints. I will always hate you. And linear programming. No. Just No. And graphing parabolas. Like graphing parabolas from polynomials. Like, NO THANKEE!! )
-
Lol! I haven’t quite gotten to that yet, but from what I’ve heard from my brother and others… I’m not looking forward to that much. 😁
-
-
-
@freedomwriter76 Lol we know you like history XD!! It’s a great subject though. grammer? Ugh that’s one of my least favorite things lol. Biblical archeology sounds cool! I too biology last year, and I would have liked it if not for the format my teachers chose. Is your film class about making films? I used to kinda want to go to film school XD!…[Read more]
-
@freedomwriter76
Woah! Short films are awesome! I film my art as speed-paints sometimes, but that’s kinda it. Wow, he taught himself? That’s great! I did one year of band to learnt he basics, then taught myself (most XD) of the 2nd register. I’d love to switch to bass clarinet, but those things are sooo pricey!! Do you have an idea what your short…[Read more] -
@mineralizedwritings My siblings started back up today too! I am a home school graduate and my favorite subject is a tie between History and Literature. I also liked Geometry much better than Algebra. 😀 Since I’m not in school anymore I get to help my Mom teach some of my siblings! I did an Art and Piano class last year and this year I’m…[Read more]
-
@felicityOh! Cross stitch! Somebody made my mom a beautiful cros-stitched moose sweater, she ended up turning it into a pillow! We got rid of it when we moved, but I still miss it 😂
Yeah, I like asl, but it’s also my hardest class. You have to learn new grammar rules.
-
-
My absolute favorite is science, preferably biology, microbiology, anatomy, pre-med, and more (but we can leave physics out…) Math is my least favorite (I’m looking at you, Pre-Calculus…), but the only math I enjoyed was Geometry but it depends on the course and how it’s taught
-
yeah, no precalc. Science is a great favorite to have!
-
-
@mineralizedwritings
Good luck! I start again in a few days. I’m homeschooled and my fave subjects are usually art and reading/writing. Big surprise there XD. I also like certain biology subjects like heredity, I think it’s cool. Hope to see you on when you can be, and again good luck with school! (:-
Thanks! Of course, art and reading are the best. I really like genetics too! I was super obsessed with snake genetics and breeding strategies for awhile (haha big surprise, I love those danger noodles)!! Good luck to you too!
-
-
I will hopefully be able to officially graduate this winter (because of moving a few times in a row I’m a bit behind on math and still need to finish Algebra 1 to graduate) I am homeschooled too. ASL is so fun! (I’m a bit of a newbie myself.)
-
@charityanne
Oh, well happy graduation then! I wish I could hold a asl conversation with you… kinda hard online XD ok wait let me try(1)dog+(2)cat+(3)horse+you+like+which (whq)
Did that make sense? 😂
-
nope.. LOL
-
@charityanne
Lol thats ok! The asl grammer is super confusing, I still don’t totally get it. I basically asked which you liked. The (whq) means I raised my eyebrows to make a questioning face, to signify it was not a statement.-
Ahh I see. 😊
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, thank you! 🙂
Aww, I’m glad!!! Christmas is such a lovely time of year. <333
That’s totally fair! There are book I can’t get into either (the current book being “North and South,” which I’m reading for school… *sigh*).
Bahaha!!! WE ALL LOVE RYKERRRRRRRR… *squeezes him (lovingly)* Speaking of him…[Read more]
- Load More

@folith-feolin
Happy new year!!
Happy New Year!!! 🙂
Happy new year!… In a couple hours… But still, Happy Ney Year!
🎇
Yeah what Freedom said! ^
I’m proud of myself, I’m already used to it being 2023 because I mentally prepared for the new year 😎