@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 day, 19 hours ago
I shall ask Merlin more questions tomorrow since it is late now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 day, 19 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
“I am mostly referring to legends and ru…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 5 hours ago
You’ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I’ll throw some more in
because I too have free will.Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn’t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.
There’s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 18 hours ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 20 hours ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 1 hour ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 1 hour ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 1 hour ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 2 hours ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 2 hours ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 2 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 8 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Ari
He forced himself to refocus on Moth. He doesn’t want to hurt the target. That might be part of the problem.
“I wouldn’t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Ellis….XD
Ari
“Yes.” Ari’s eyes brightened at Ellis’s suggestion. He nodded slowly. “More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder…violence…would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.”
- Load More
