@power
Active 23 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams
Next Post…..Part Two of the Annie Adams story. Enjoy. Or ignore.…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams
Here is a little something for anyone who likes historical fiction…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve officially met you yet. Nice to meet you, Power (or Black Mongoose 😉 !
Congratulations on writing 1000 words! 🎉
Thank you!!
Interesting story, though I will admit that I don’t read many books with abusive situations in them though (Unless you qualify knights/cowboys/spacemen attempting to kill/steal each o…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn
Enjoy the story if you care to read it….and please critique it as honestly as possible!! &…[Read more]
-
Arien replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll tag some other KeePers to come say hi!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I must ask, is this a fantasy? Or more historical-ish fiction and what not?
It’s a mix of both. I don’t like research, but history has some great ideas I like to use. But of course, there’s a bit of fantasy too, like the dragomoth and other mythical creatures. Thanks for your help btw 🙂
First, do you need a name…
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’alls!
I have a problem and just thought of posting it here a few minutes ago.
Like the title says, my bad guys need a name.
Let me tell you a little about them.
My WIP book is set in a beautiful medieval land that is yet to be named (guess I’m not good with names).
My group of bad guys is a highly organized and sophisticated (and…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
And if you search down deep in the crevices of the KP archives, you just might discover a blurry picture of the assassin. Like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster the @not-so-secret-secret-assassin was/is very elusive.
Before I joined this forum I was a mega stalker and after randomly reading one of the assassin’s posts (just ONE), I…[Read more]
-
Arien started the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I said I’d post something from my last book, A Dream Come True, so here is the pitch and the first chapter!
First, the pitch:
Elinor and her twin brother Aedan were supposed to be like children to the Dickinsons. Instead, the Dickinsons treat them more like slaves. When Aedan learns that the Dickinsons are planning to sell them as servants…
-
Erica started the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! I thought it would be fun to have a topic where we can share things we’re thankful for from the last year.
For me, one of the big things is recovery from Covid. (I love how this says “Covid” isn’t a word lol) My family was very sick–I had to go to the ER twice. But God brought all of us through.
More generally, I’m thankful for the…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Writing Clubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
The groups haven’t even grown out of hypothetical-hood yet, and Palpatine wannabes are already taking control smh.
-
Light started the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So, I’ve got this idea for a novel—actually more than one, and I’m trying to figure out if it sounds good. And y’all feel free to add your ideas too!!
So my idea is this: There are two siblings, a boy and a girl, and they are orphans. They live at an orphanage that they hate. Then suddenly one day, someone comes to visit them. It’s an aunt that th…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you!
Whoa, you’re an identical twin?
Oh cool, you love Lotr too?! Who’s your favorite character?
You’re an actor? Cool! Do you do plays?
I get you about life being hectic. No pressure for you to respond until you have time.
Cool!!
See you around!
You may bide your time, hide in the shadows, but I will…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone Yeah, that makes sense, considering there’s about 25,000 years of Star Wars history counting the EU, although the movies and shows only cover about 60-70 years of time.
@power I love your signature, that’s hilarious. And your black mongoose symbol is cool.
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@pen_for_christ205 @power @mineralizedwritings
Check!
Added to my reading list.
This series looks interesting I might have to suggest it to my newly formed book group. We will have to finish the Poppy War first. (Also the Poppy War is amazing (its based on a fantasy version the second sino-japanese war) I would recommend it to you all but It…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll check it out.
Yeah, how the devils are brought up gets annoying, but other than that I really like the series.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
@TheLoonyOne @GodlyFantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Thank you guys! Theses are really helpful! 😊
I really like Lizzie, Calla, Meena, Robin, and Gwen. Now I have to decide hehe 😬
@power That doesn’t sound weird at all. I was thinking of having some characters call her Lemon Head as a joke, but I also like the idea of her just always going by it. (…[Read more]
- Load More
