Hey everyone!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey everyone!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

You’re fine! Yeah I get off around that same time.

*Hugs you tighter* *Hears you struggling to breathe* I’m sorry! I forgot you needed you to breathe XD. *Hugs you but not super tight* You’re WELCOME!!

Yes. I talked to a writer last night at a church activity, and she gave some good advice “Don’t wait until your book is perfect before you publish it. It will never be perfect, and if you wait too long you’ll lose your chance.” Nah, girl not that obvious XD.  I will be one of the first to buy your books! I told my mom about them (she loves the same books that I do) and she loves them already! They are soo0 good!! Cool! I’m thinking about a sequel for my book too!

YES GIRL!!!! I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY BRAINLESS IF I DIDN’T!! Like, your boys are absolute angels!!! Well let’s see. Leo, Reuben, Wolfgang, Nathan, Dawson, Leon, and Riker!! I know that’s almost all of them, but I love so many!! I love the others too.  Oh EXCEPT Dietrich and Adolphus. They are the devil :< .  And the pictures for all of your guys!! Like you found the most handsome pictures ever!!! And they are soo sweet. 🙂

Yes, it is hard. Yeah The Avengers are so good!!! Yeah, the Loki show didn’t have as good of a atmosphere as the Avengers. The beginning was kinda creepy. It ended up being pretty good i guess, but I didn’t have as good a feeling watching it. We’re canceling Disney + soon, and I’m kinda hoping that the second season of Loki won’t be on yet so we won’t watch it. Maybe one night me, my dad, and my brother can watch the Winter Soldier.

Yeah, me and my brother were at my grandparents house when we watched some of it. We had seen the Avengers movies and loved them so we thought Iron Man would be like them. We will not be watching it either. Yeah, me and by brother only watch the Avengers by ourselves because we know it’s okay since we’ve seen them before.

Okay!! Thank you! Yes he has watched Marvel before. That’s good! Yeah I fast forwarded some of Avengers age of Ultron.

Yeah it is! I’m glad he watches them with me.

Thank you! Yes I love those quotes.

Oh I love that one with Loki and Hulk. When I was about 7, we watched that for the first time, and I laughed soo hard at that part, and me and my dad watched it over and over XDD. I love quoting it. Those other ones sound funny!

Question: Do you like Bucky with long hair or short hair? I like him with short hair, but that’s just my personal preference.

I’m going to start a forum called ‘Book Ideas’ or something and we can all put ideas on there.

Cool! I think I’ve heard of Sarah Sundin but I haven’t heard of the others. I bet they have good books though!

It’s so nice talking to you! You make me feel so good :).

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

Yes. I talked to a writer last night at a church activity, and she gave some good advice “Don’t wait until your book is perfect before you publish it. It will never be perfect, and if you wait too long you’ll lose your chance.”

Wise, wise words. 😉 I need to hear and remember those. XD

Nah, girl not that obvious XD

Yep, not obvious at all! xD

I will be one of the first to buy your books! I told my mom about them (she loves the same books that I do) and she loves them already! They are soo0 good!!

GIRLLLLL!!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Cool! I’m thinking about a sequel for my book too!

OOHHHHH!!!! EPICCCCCC!!!! 😀

YES GIRL!!!! I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY BRAINLESS IF I DIDN’T!! Like, your boys are absolute angels!!!

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!! I love my boys too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well let’s see. Leo, Reuben, Wolfgang, Nathan, Dawson, Leon, and Riker!! I know that’s almost all of them, but I love so many!! I love the others too.

AHHHHH!!!!! GIRLLLLLL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES MEEEEEEE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And oh, I have so many more young men in my books. xD I’m glad you love Nathan and Dawson tooo!!!!!! I haven’t gotten to talk about them much, so I’m glad you love themmmmmm!!!!!

Oh EXCEPT Dietrich and Adolphus. They are the devil :< .

That’s for certain. =<

And the pictures for all of your guys!! Like you found the most handsome pictures ever!!! And they are soo sweet. 🙂

I did find better pictures than I expected. XD I actually found a new pic that I think fits Leo better, lol. XD And, to be honest, makes him even more handsome…xD And I’m SOOO GLAD you love them!!!! The ones you mentioned are definitely some of my favorites!!!! I think out of the “bois” my favorites are probably Leo and Reuben, lol. xD Still love the others tho! 😀

Yeah, the Loki show didn’t have as good of a atmosphere as the Avengers. The beginning was kinda creepy. It ended up being pretty good i guess, but I didn’t have as good a feeling watching it. We’re canceling Disney + soon, and I’m kinda hoping that the second season of Loki won’t be on yet so we won’t watch it.

It looked kinda creepy, just from the trailer, heh. Totally understand that! If something doesn’t feel right, it’s probably best we turn it off, in my opinion. 😉 Yeah, me and my family don’t have Disney+, I just watched it at my grandparents.

Maybe one night me, my dad, and my brother can watch the Winter Soldier.

YOU MUST! XD And no, this isn’t my Steve/Bucky bias showing…XD

Yeah, me and my brother were at my grandparents house when we watched some of it. We had seen the Avengers movies and loved them so we thought Iron Man would be like them. We will not be watching it either. Yeah, me and by brother only watch the Avengers by ourselves because we know it’s okay since we’ve seen them before.

Totally understand that! 😉

Okay!! Thank you! Yes he has watched Marvel before. That’s good! Yeah I fast forwarded some of Avengers age of Ultron.

You are so welcome! Oof, yeah, I didn’t watch all of AoU either.

Thank you! Yes I love those quotes.

You’re so welcome! 🙂

Oh I love that one with Loki and Hulk. When I was about 7, we watched that for the first time, and I laughed soo hard at that part, and me and my dad watched it over and over XDD. I love quoting it. Those other ones sound funny!

That’s, like, the best part of the MOVIE!!!! XDXDXDXDXD They are really funny quotes, lol. xD

Question: Do you like Bucky with long hair or short hair? I like him with short hair, but that’s just my personal preference.

Ooh, great question! Personally, I like both, but maybe the longer hair more. xD Not really sure why, but whatever! XD But I like both on him! But don’t give him a full beard…I don’t like it. XD Now Cap with a beard!? I think he looks better with one. XDXDXDXD

I’m going to start a forum called ‘Book Ideas’ or something and we can all put ideas on there.

EPIC!!! That’ll be fun! 😀

Cool! I think I’ve heard of Sarah Sundin but I haven’t heard of the others. I bet they have good books though!

They are! Oh, but just so you know, Sarah Sundin’s books can get pretty heavy, so if you’re sensitive to some things, I wouldn’t recommend them, at least not yet. Same for Lynn Austin. Just thought I’d put that out there. 🙂 But Jayna Baas’ book is totally safe, and the other authors, (except Stan Lee, of course, lol. XD) are middle grade authors, well, Laurie Halse Anderson is both, so look for her middle grade books, not her young adult books. 🙂

OHH! And Jayna Baas self-published her book, and, get this: Is a homeschool graduate! 😀 One of the things that I find the most inspirational and encouraging about her. 😀

It’s so nice talking to you! You make me feel so good :).

Aww, girl, thank you! I try to be a light wherever I go. 🙂 It’s wonderful talking to you too! You make me smile and laugh! 😀

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Cool! lol that’s funny! Yeah, I’ve tried to draw the deer, but it didn’t turn out great XD. I’ll try again and post it on here if you want! I need some drawing practice anyway. His name is Frost. No, I’m sorry, I don’t think I ever even said his name, only in Matthew’s RP.

Well good luck!!

You’re welcome!! Lol yeah, every one has those moments.

Your welcome!

Really? Concerning Hobbits is my favorite too!! I also love The Shadow of the Past, At the Sign of the Prancing Pony, and Roots and Beginnings.

Yeah!

Yes, baby snakes are very cute! My favorites are: the rough green snake, hognose snake, and corn snake. Have you ever seen a legless lizard? They are really cool. I’ve never seen one in person, but that would be cool. I love green anole lizards! I had one as a pet for a few months this year. I caught it in the wild observed it and researched about it, and then let it go.

Yes it does.

Yes the ending is so good.

I’m actually trying to figure that out myself. *smiles weakly* So I came up with the story idea last October. I origanally wanted for it to just be a boy finding a fawn that he needs to protect. But this year I was thinking that it was flat. Like, there needs to be themes and good messages. But i’ve been wondering, how can i do that? So I came up with the backstory with Carter and Hank. But If the main story is about the deer, Frost, there needs to be more of a better message. But I’m still trying to figure that out. In fact, I’m about ready to throw my whole book in the trash and start over! Heh. I’m trying to figure out if I should change my book to where it has more meaning. Sorry about the rant!

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2803

@lightoverdarkness6

Cool! lol that’s funny! Yeah, I’ve tried to draw the deer, but it didn’t turn out great XD. I’ll try again and post it on here if you want!

I’d love to see him! 😀

His name is Frost.

cute!

Well good luck!!

Ok actually I’m not going because round one of three by three is at like 9 in the morning and it’s like 2 hours away 😅 maybe sometime there will be one closer. Thanks though lol

Really? Concerning Hobbits is my favorite too!! I also love The Shadow of the Past, At the Sign of the Prancing Pony, and Roots and Beginnings.

Yay! I haven’t heard of the other ones! I haven’t actually seen the movies… or read the books… but my sister was obsessed with them for awhile and I liked the music so I got the music book.

Yeah! Yes, baby snakes are very cute! My favorites are: the rough green snake, hognose snake, and corn snake.

Oh nice! I love hognose snakes too! Just looked up the rough green snake, very cute!

I love green anole lizards! I had one as a pet for a few months this year.

Aww anole lizard!

I’m actually trying to figure that out myself. *smiles weakly* So I came up with the story idea last October. I origanally wanted for it to just be a boy finding a fawn that he needs to protect. But this year I was thinking that it was flat. Like, there needs to be themes and good messages. But i’ve been wondering, how can i do that? So I came up with the backstory with Carter and Hank. But If the main story is about the deer, Frost, there needs to be more of a better message. But I’m still trying to figure that out. In fact, I’m about ready to throw my whole book in the trash and start over! Heh. I’m trying to figure out if I should change my book to where it has more meaning. Sorry about the rant!

Ok, I know EXACTLY what that is like. I have had a hard time with the plot of my book, mainly because it’s kinda unconventional. It’s a graphic novel for one thing, but it also has multiple tense points spread throughout instead of a definitive rising action and climax. At first I thought that wouldn’t work because people wouldn’t want to keep reading, but idk. It’s like a slice of life book, with some action. So the plot structure is weird. And yeah, I know that’s stressful 😂. Hope you get it figured out, but remember it doesn’t have to be perfect and you can just enjoy the process. You don’t have to figure it out right now. Oh, and don’t worry about ranting, that’s one of my best communication methods 🤣. Lol why not spill the whole thing if it’s something your passionate about?

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone Ah yes, the Thrawn Trilogy! I’ve heard a lot of good things about it from my friends and a very chatty bookseller I once met, but haven’t read it.

I will admit, the post-original trilogy EU made a bit more sense than the sequel movies. But the thing I liked about the sequels was that it was three movies, then we were done. Maybe a few books and maybe even a TV show, but the battle between the Resistance and First Order was finished in Episode 9, and anything that happened afterward was a different thing. In the EU, the Empire and Rebellion are still fighting 150 years later (although under different names). So that’s the one thing I didn’t like about it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Yes, that was good advice.

AWWW THANK YOU!! YOUR BOOKS ARE SOOO GOOD!!

YEAH!!

YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! Yes, how could anyone not love them??

I’M SO GLAD!!! I read that part with 12 year old Nathan crying and sad, and then Dawson comes over and makes him laugh and UGGHHGHHH!!! When I read that I was just like “OMG MY HEART!!!”

Oh my gosh I forgot about Julius!!! His whole just sweet traumatized demeanor is just uggh it breaks my heart!! I knew I was forgetting someone ;).

Dietrich, Adolphus, and then @godlyfantasy ‘s characters Aramis and Edric all have the same cool but evil sounding names XD.

Yeah, so my mom and me were looking for a picture I had found for Matthew but it somehow got lost, and my mom searched “cute teen boys with brown hair and blue eyes,” and we saw Reuben’s picture!!

Yes, Leo and Reuben are my favorites. They seem the most traumatized, too. That part in the Castle when Leo gets stabbed, and some of the people he’s most afraid of–Dietrich, Adolphus, his step mother, and Paxton’s awful family are all right there and he still won’t tell them where his brothers are, that part brought tears to my eyes. He’s so sweet!! And he still thinks he failed his brothers!?!? He just breaks my heart and warms it at the same time. And his and Reuben’s sweet little relationship? Soo sweet.

Yeah. Some episodes were pretty good, and some were just flat out scary. It was very witty, and that was like the only good thing that I liked. And that it had Owen Wilson as Mobius. But yeah, over all it was not great.

If I was watching it by myself, I probably would have turned it off. But my dad and brother liked it, and my dad had the remote. I had to say a prayer after one of the episodes, because we had watched it on Sunday night, and I had this horrible guilty feeling. After I prayed I felt better, and we never watched any more on Sunday.

Okay!! No of course not!! XD

Yep!!

Yeah, it had a few parts that I didn’t remember and fast forwarded.

It is!!! I love that part. I don’t understand why so many people absoulutluuy love Loki! Like even when he kills a bunch of people, tries to laser an old man, (I was holding my breath until Cap jumped in front of him) and cuts out someone’s eye! I understand maybe in the show (he turns good, the only other good part of the show) or in Endgame when he dies being good, but in Avengers? No way!!

Yeah, he looks good in long and short hair. Yes, totally do not give him a beard!! Yeah Steve looks great in a beard XD.

Yeah! Probably tommorow or Saturday when we don’t have school, so I’ll have more time to RP.

Thanks for the heads up!! I’ll remember that!

Oh cool!! She’s like us!

Your welcome! Well you are doing a great job being a light 🙂 Aww thank you!! You are a great friend.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Yes, that was good advice.

Very much so. 😉

AWWW THANK YOU!! YOUR BOOKS ARE SOOO GOOD!!

You’re sooo welcome!!!! GIRL…YOU’RE GONNA GIVE ME TEARS! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, how could anyone not love them??

I know, right!? XD Too lovable. xD

I read that part with 12 year old Nathan crying and sad, and then Dawson comes over and makes him laugh and UGGHHGHHH!!! When I read that I was just like “OMG MY HEART!!!”

AGHHH!!! I KNOWWW!!! (that literally came into my head while I was writing, and I was like: “OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!! THAT WOULD BE PERFECTTTT!!!!!” So, I did it. xD)

But yes!!!! Their relationship has developed and changed sooooo muchhhhh!!!! AGHHHHHH!!!! MY HEARTTTTTT!!!!!

Oh my gosh I forgot about Julius!!! His whole just sweet traumatized demeanor is just uggh it breaks my heart!! I knew I was forgetting someone ;).

JULIUS! YES!!! I love him toooo!!!!

Dietrich, Adolphus, and then @godlyfantasy ‘s characters Aramis and Edric all have the same cool but evil sounding names XD.

Lol, yes! XD

Yeah, so my mom and me were looking for a picture I had found for Matthew but it somehow got lost, and my mom searched “cute teen boys with brown hair and blue eyes,” and we saw Reuben’s picture!!

Well…Reuben is cute. 😉 And that’s so funny! XD

Yes, Leo and Reuben are my favorites. They seem the most traumatized, too.

Heh…they all are…well…except…Joshua has been healed from his by God, and Jakob is just really good at hiding it…heh. And Wolfgang, somehow, isn’t bothered by it as much, but then again, his brothers protected him from a lot of it as much as they could, so maybe that has something to do with it. And some people can just handle trauma better, you know?

That part in the Castle when Leo gets stabbed, and some of the people he’s most afraid of–Dietrich, Adolphus, his stepmother, and Paxton’s awful family are all right there and he still won’t tell them where his brothers are, that part brought tears to my eyes. He’s so sweet!!

AHHH!!! That was one of my favorite parts of the castle so far!!! XD It showed Leo at his true self!!!

And he still thinks he failed his brothers!?!? He just breaks my heart and warms it at the same time.

I know, right!? He can’s see himself as a good big brother that did his very BEST to protect his brothers! And oh, me too, girl, me too. XD Leo has quickly become one of my favorite characters ever. xD

And his and Reuben’s sweet little relationship? Soo sweet.

Thank you!!!! YESSS!!!! I just LOVE brother dynamics in fiction, and they’re all brothers, but I decided Reuben and Leo had a little bit more special brother dynamic. 😉

Yeah. Some episodes were pretty good, and some were just flat out scary. It was very witty, and that was like the only good thing that I liked. And that it had Owen Wilson as Mobius. But yeah, over all it was not great.

I totally understand!

If I was watching it by myself, I probably would have turned it off. But my dad and brother liked it, and my dad had the remote. I had to say a prayer after one of the episodes, because we had watched it on Sunday night, and I had this horrible guilty feeling. After I prayed, I felt better, and we never watched any more on Sunday.

I understand that too!

Okay!! No of course not!! XD

Yes, absolutely not. XD

It is!!! I love that part. I don’t understand why so many people absoulutluuy love Loki! Like even when he kills a bunch of people, tries to laser an old man, (I was holding my breath until Cap jumped in front of him) and cuts out someone’s eye! I understand maybe in the show (he turns good, the only other good part of the show) or in Endgame when he dies being good, but in Avengers? No way!!

Agreed, sister! XD Yep, I like him, but I do not love him, and I only like him when he’s on the good side…so…XD

Yeah, he looks good in long and short hair. Yes, totally do not give him a beard!!

He does, doesn’t he!? XD And yes, ohhh, absolutely yes. Do not give Bucky a beard. xD

Yeah Steve looks great in a beard XD.

I know, right!? Makes him look more manly! XDXDXD

Yeah! Probably tommorow or Saturday when we don’t have school, so I’ll have more time to RP.

Cool! Can’t wait! 😀

Thanks for the heads up!! I’ll remember that!

You’re so welcome! I personally love her books, but I was reading books about the Holocaust at, like, 10, so…XD But other people aren’t the same, so I give a heads up! 🙂

Oh cool!! She’s like us!

Yes! OH! And she’s Christian too and her book is a Historical Fiction book set around the time of the American Revolution in the South! 😀

Your welcome! Well you are doing a great job being a light 🙂

Aww, girl, thank you. I do my best. 🙂

Aww thank you!! You are a great friend.

You are soooo welcome! And you as well! You are an amazing friend! 😀

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Okay! I’ll try to finish it this weekend.

Yeah! I have this scene where Matthew is like “Why don’t we name him Frosty?” And Lyla had nightmares of Frosty when she was little or something and she snaps “We’re not naming him after a TALKING SNOWMAN!!” XD.

Oh okay. Sorry! Yeah, hopefully there will be one closer to your house.

Yeah, the others aren’t as popular, but they are great! Cool! Yeah, me and my brother LOVE Lotr. During Summer Break, we watched 30 minutes or so every morning before our little siblings got up. My littlest brother can’t watch it until he’s at least 8. We don’t want him to be terrified of some of the creatures. When he was two, we watched the Hobbit movies as a family, and my mom covered his eyes whenever it showed a creature. She would tell him “It’s a bad part. Can you close your eyes?” And he would. So there’s this part where there’s a bunch of orks (they’re what the creatures are called) that were fighting the good guys. And the good guys (they’re dwarves and a hobbit) go into a cave to get away from the orks. So my dad said “I think it’s over. He can open his eyes now.” But right after my little brother opened his eyes, a ork jumped into the cave, and my little brother looked for a second, and then turned to my mom and exclaimed “Mama, dat was a bad pawt!!” It was so cute! He wasn’t scared because he didn’t see much before my mom turned him to face her. But yeah, that was a few years ago.

Yes they are!

I love anole lizards! I’m afraid to actually buy one though, because they require a lot of care. I’ll just catch a wild one, name it, keep it for a few days, and then let it go.

Yeah, it is hard isn’t it?! I wish it was easier to fix plot holes and messages. That’s what I’m bad at. I’m a lot better at actually writing. Thank you! I hope you get yours figured out too! Yeah, I think ranting is the only way writers communicate XD.

Have a great day!!

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
                    @theloonyone
                      • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h

Yeah, the books definitely go on forever. I’ve only read the ones five-ish years after (I don’t really know, but the closer ones) Return of the Jedi. And I’ve started a couple that are really far out on the timeline but never finished them because I was so confused. A bunch of authors just kept adding more and more. 🤣 I think the Empire and Rebellion were fighting for years prior, too, just as the Sith and Jedi. Through all of it, either side has one of those (or good/evil) under some name. Like the republic vs. separatists and way further back when it was just Sith vs Jedi (I don’t know all the lore). But yeah, it goes on forever in both directions. I think everyone can just pick how much of it they will actually pay attention to. For me, it’s mostly pre-clone wars/republic through a bit after RotJ. The rest of it I kind of acknowledge it’s there and that’s it. I’ll probably read more someday, though.

Folith-Feolin
                      @folith-feolin
                        • Total Posts: 310

@lightoverdarkness6

Okay now seemed like a good time (more like I finally got some free time)

Hello

I’m Folith-Feolin, Identical Twin, world-builder, assistant writer, speed reader, quizbowler, actor and stress-induced-origami-maker guy. I’m in 10th grade and in public school albeit my sister is home-schooled. I also like LOTR along with many other fantasy books. To answer the question about church services way back I will have to say I honestly don’t remember (these last couple of weeks have been really hectic) although my Brother Dad and I did finish listening to a really interesting sermon on the Book of Jonah. I am also a History nerd (mostly U.S. and European with a developing base of Asian history knowledge) along with a knower-of-useless-things. My favorite genres are high fantasy/scifi especially the dark or grimdark variations although I will generally read anything. As you have no doubt in the beginning of this thread I decided not to ask any neophyte questions however if you would like me to ask such questions of you then I can do such a thing? (If my wording is weird I have been acting in a production of Macbeth for the past couple of weeks (we are on tech week hence my greater than usual lack of free time)

Power
                        @power
                          • Total Posts: 292

Shall I introduce myself or nay? If I do so, any surprise advantages will be defused. Perhaps, I’ll just bide my time.

Beware of the Black Mongoose. He may strike anytime, anywhere. 😱

😜

You will love what you spend time with.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone Yeah, that makes sense, considering there’s about 25,000 years of Star Wars history counting the EU, although the movies and shows only cover about 60-70 years of time.

@power
                            I love your signature, that’s hilarious. And your black mongoose symbol is cool.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter

Happy tears right? ❤️❤️

Also, that is so sweet that Edy and Camille love Leo and Rueben. I bet they are so sweet to those little girls!!

YES THAT PART WAS SO PERFECT!!! It showed their relationship perfectly in that one scene. Are you going to include that scene in your actual book?

Yes, Julius!! His sweet, traumatized demeanor just breaks my heart!!

Yes, girl 😂.

Yeah that makes sense about the boy’s trauma.

Oh my gosh, when I read that part, I was dying inside. It was so sweet and awful at the same time. My little brother came in my room right as I was reading it, and I told him that Leo had just gotten stabbed and was protecting his brothers (I told him about your book and Leo is one of his favorite characters) his eyes got big and he said “Oh no!! Is he okay? I hate Dietrich and all of those guys!” ❤️❤️

Yes, Leo at his true self!!!

Yes, Leo is one of my favorites ever too!! He is so sweet. Does he eventually understand that he did the best that he could and that he is a great big brother? Please say yes XD.

Yeah, it was weird. Anyway. Yeah Loki can be good and then he can be terrible.

Yes sister!! Oh yeah do not XD.

It’s my moms birthday today so I probably won’t RP until tomorrow.

Okay!! Thank u!
                              She’s a Christian too and homeschooled?! Cool!

You are so welcome!!

Thank you!! Have a great day!! 😊❤️

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Happy tears right? ❤️❤️

Yes, very happy tears! 😀 ❤️❤️❤️

Also, that is so sweet that Edy and Camille love Leo and Rueben. I bet they are so sweet to those little girls!!

AHHHH!!! I KNOWWWW!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!! And yes, they are SOOOOOO sweet to those two little sweetheart girls!!!!

YES THAT PART WAS SO PERFECT!!! It showed their relationship perfectly in that one scene. Are you going to include that scene in your actual book?

I MUST! XD It will be a memory, since the book takes place years after that happened, but I MUST include it! XDXDXDXD

Yes, Julius!! His sweet, traumatized demeanor just breaks my heart!!

UGHHHHH!!!! I KNOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

Yes, girl 😂.

Oh, yes, yes, very much so. xD

Yeah that makes sense about the boy’s trauma.

*sighs* That’s a relief. I’m always worried that I’m not getting something across the best. XDXDXD

Oh my gosh, when I read that part, I was dying inside. It was so sweet and awful at the same time.

I always love writing scenes that do that to me and other people, just as a writer, you know!? XD

My little brother came in my room right as I was reading it, and I told him that Leo had just gotten stabbed and was protecting his brothers (I told him about your book and Leo is one of his favorite characters) his eyes got big and he said “Oh no!! Is he okay? I hate Dietrich and all of those guys!” ❤️❤️

GIRLLLL!!!! THAT IS TOO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!! Tell him thank you for me!!! He loves Leo!? AWWWWWWWW!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I hate them too, buddy, I hate them too. XD

Yes, Leo at his true self!!!

YESSSS!!! THE LEO WE ALL KNOW AND NEED!!!! xD

Yes, Leo is one of my favorites ever too!! He is so sweet.

YESSS!!! In between him and Reuben, I can’t decide. XDXDXD

Does he eventually understand that he did the best that he could and that he is a great big brother? Please say yes XD.

Well, girl, you see…HE ABSOLUTELY DOES!!! You know why? It’s because he finds God.

That’s why. 😉

Yeah, it was weird. Anyway. Yeah Loki can be good and then he can be terrible

He’s very…complex…if that’s the right word. xD

It’s my moms birthday today so I probably won’t RP until tomorrow.

Totally understand! I hope your Mom has an amazing birthday!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Okay!! Thank u!

You’re so welcome, girl!!!

She’s a Christian too and homeschooled?! Cool!

YESSS! She’s great! 😀

Thank you!! Have a great day!! 😊❤️

Of course, girl!!! You have a wonderful day tooo!!!! ❤️ 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >