Hey everyone!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey everyone!!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter

Good!!

YES!! AWWW GOOD!!

Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.

Yes!!!!

No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!

Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.

Yes I know!!! He does love Leo! He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.” 😊😂❤️

Yes, girl!!

Yeah, I can’t decide either between Rueben and Leo. It will always be both XD. Also, I heard a song today that reminded me of Riker and all of the boys. It’s called “I cry Jesus” by Ryan Stevenson. Just wanted to tell you about it. 😀

Yes!!! I’m so glad. I would have to go cry on my bed for an hour if he never knew that. I can’t WAIT  to read when he finds God. I bet Joshua is so relieved and happy!!!

Yes, he is complex.

Yeah, she did have a great birthday! We watched two of her favorite movies on the day before her birthday and on her birthday, ‘The Inheritance” and TopGun Maverick.  Have you watched either?

I’m gonna go look her and her books up now XD.

Thank you 😊!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Ugh I keep getting your tag wrong. OMG girl, I was just typing, and I happened to glance down, and  in the word suggestions was the word “Leo”!! 🤯😳😂

#HugRikerSquad

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@folith-feolin

Nice to meet you!

Whoa, you’re an identical twin?

Oh cool, you love Lotr too?! Who’s your favorite character?

You’re an actor? Cool! Do you do plays?

I get you about life being hectic. No pressure for you to respond until you have time.

Cool!!

See you around!

@power

You may bide your time, hide in the shadows, but I will be watching and waiting for you. And when you do strike, I’ll walk up to you and exclaim, HI!! I really like your singnature, it’s very funny 😁. I hope you have a great day!!

😁😂😜

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.

Haha, I just have to! XD

No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!

Aww, girl, stop it!!! You’re soo sweet!!! 😊❤️

Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.

It’s just too much fun! xD

Yes I know!!! He does love Leo!

I’m so glad! 😀

He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.” 😊😂❤️

Aww, thank you!!!! Tell him thank you again for me!!! I’m so glad he loves Leo! If he wouldn’t mind, why does he like Leo…? 😉 Like, what’s his favorite part about him? 🙂 If he doesn’t want to answer, it’s fine! 😊❤️

Yeah, I can’t decide either between Rueben and Leo. It will always be both XD.

Yeah…it’ll probably be that way for me too. XD

Also, I heard a song today that reminded me of Riker and all of the boys. It’s called “I cry Jesus” by Ryan Stevenson. Just wanted to tell you about it. 😀

Ooh, I gotta listen to it!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!! 🙂

Yes!!! I’m so glad. I would have to go cry on my bed for an hour if he never knew that. I can’t WAIT  to read when he finds God.

OOF, you and me both, girl. XD

I bet Joshua is so relieved and happy!!!

Ohhh…girl…he will be the happiest man alive, and I love it. ❤️

Yeah, she did have a great birthday!

Glad to hear it!!! 😀

We watched two of her favorite movies on the day before her birthday and on her birthday, ‘The Inheritance” and TopGun Maverick.  Have you watched either?

I haven’t watched either of those. xD And it’s funny, because me and my family normally watch movies for our birthdays too! XDXDXDXD I watched Unbroken: Path to Redemption for my birthday. 😉 Which was a while ago now, but still!

And on the topic of movies, what are some of your favorites?

Other than, like, the Captain America movies, lol, XD, some of my favorites are Beyond the Mask, Unbroken, Unbroken: Path to Redemption, Faith of our Fathers, and Indivisible. (tho it will make you cry your eyeballs out! XD) Faith of our Fathers makes me cry every time. XD I have other favorite movies, but those are a few! OH, and The Princess Bride. That’s a great one. xD Except for The Princess Bride, they’re all Historical. 😉 XD

I’m gonna go look her and her books up now XD.

YES!!! They’re epic! (well…she only has 1 so far…but she’s working on the 2nd! 😀 )

Thank you 😊!!

You are so welcome! 😊

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Yes 😂!

We’ll, it’s true❤️!! Awww girl, thank you, you are too ❤️❤️😊!!!!

Yes girl 😂.

Yeah!

He said that he likes that he’s so brave and takes care of his brothers. I’m gonna read him the Leo parts in the character castle and they Fantasy school AU!! I luv hat part when Leo and November meet. It’s so sweet 🥲.

Yeah, they’re both too precious ❤️😊.

You’re welcome!! Whenever I hear music now, and it’s good Christian music, I always think of your characters 😂😊. So don’t be freaked out if I keep giving you music 😂😂. And no pressure at all for you to like it!! And you tell me if I’m bothering you, and I’ll stop XD.

YES!! I can’t wait 😜.

Awww so glad 🙂!!

Yeah!

Oh movies!! My third favorite topic (after books and boys 😂😜). Cool!! Yes, that’s our birthday tradition. After dinner we always watch a movie!! Ohhh you would probably love Top Gun Maverick!! It’s very clean, except for some mild language. It’s got a lot of aerial combat and it’s very good and humorous. Birthdays are the only time we ever rent movies, and we rented Maverick. If you ever watch it, make sure you tell me how you liked it 😊!! At least, if you want to 🙂.

Oh my gosh, Unbroken is so sad and good!! I watched a clip and a trailer of it, and it looked so good. I want to watch it bad, but with a 5 year old brother, I’m not sure if it’s appropriate.

Oh you like Behind The Mask too?!!? It’s soooo good isn’t it?! I love it so much. What’s some of your favorite parts or quotes?

Lol, yeah other than those. I love the Avengers, Behind the Mask, The Lord of the Rings, Top Gun Maverick, The Greatest Showman, The Mandolorian(show), The live action Jungle Book, and the Chronicals of Narnia.

Those sound good!! I’ve heard of some of them, but I’ll look up the others.

Okay!! Cool!

Goodnight.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

oh my other favorite movies are the live action Mulan and Finest Hours. Those are really good too. Good night!!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

He said that he likes that he’s so brave and takes care of his brothers.

Aww, that is sooo sweet!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m gonna read him the Leo parts in the character castle and they Fantasy school AU!! I luv hat part when Leo and November meet. It’s so sweet 🥲.

AHHH!!!! Yessssssss!!! XD I love all those parts. Okay…so…I still love Reuben…but I think Leo may be my favorite…but I love them all!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Yeah, they’re both too precious ❤️😊.

They are!!! 😀

You’re welcome!! Whenever I hear music now, and it’s good Christian music, I always think of your characters 😂😊. So don’t be freaked out if I keep giving you music 😂😂. And no pressure at all for you to like it!! And you tell me if I’m bothering you, and I’ll stop XD.

Aww, girl, that just made my day!!! You think of my characters when you hear music!?!?!? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ No! I love great music! I’m a huge Music fan, so long as it’s Christian, or at least clean and faith-based! 😀

Oh movies!! My third favorite topic (after books and boys 😂😜). Cool!! Yes, that’s our birthday tradition. After dinner we always watch a movie!! Ohhh you would probably love Top Gun Maverick!! It’s very clean, except for some mild language. It’s got a lot of aerial combat and it’s very good and humorous. Birthdays are the only time we ever rent movies, and we rented Maverick. If you ever watch it, make sure you tell me how you liked it 😊!! At least, if you want to 🙂.

I may need to watch it now! 😀

Oh my gosh, Unbroken is so sad and good!! I watched a clip and a trailer of it, and it looked so good.

IT ISSS!!! GIRL, IT IS AMAZING!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I want to watch it bad, but with a 5 year old brother, I’m not sure if it’s appropriate.

Uh…yeah…no. Not by a long shot, just being honest. It has a lot of violence and some bad language too…not super, SUPER bad, but there is a moment or two where you hear some of the more…bad, bad words, if you know what I mean. Not, like, all the time, but there are other reasons I wouldn’t recommend watching it with someone under maybe even 12 around, just being honest.

Oh you like Behind The Mask too?!!? It’s soooo good isn’t it?! I love it so much. What’s some of your favorite parts or quotes?

YESSS!!! ANOTHER BEYOND THE MASK FAN!!!! *high-five* It is amazing!!! I love the part where Will is preaching for the first time. XDXDXD

OOH, and favorite quotes!?!?

One of my favorites is from the dear Charlotte Halloway: Neither redemption nor love can ever be earned. They are both gifts granted freely from the heart of God. 

Ooh, and the one between Will and the Priest: “I’ll be getting what I deserve tomorrow.” “Someone else already got what you deserved.”

I think Beyond the Mask was one of the inspirations behind my American Revolution books, lol. XD

Lol, yeah other than those. I love the Avengers, Behind the Mask, The Lord of the Rings, Top Gun Maverick, The Greatest Showman, The Mandolorian(show), The live action Jungle Book, and the Chronicals of Narnia.

I’ve only watched two of those. XD

Those sound good!! I’ve heard of some of them, but I’ll look up the others.

They are!!! AGHHHHH!!!!

oh my other favorite movies are the live action Mulan and Finest Hours.

Haven’t watched those either, lol. XD

I kinda want to watch The Boy in The Striped Pajamas movie…but some of my family doesn’t like movies that make them cry. XD But the book is SOOOOO good…

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. Oh, but Unbroken: Path to Redemption is a little safer, but then again, it still has violence (due to PTSD) and alcohol.

Both movies are rated PG-13 though, so, yeah, probably neither with a 5-year-old around.

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! We had a lot of house work to do today😅.

Yes❤️❤️!!

Oooh, yes!!! I read him some the other day in the Fantasy School AU, other than being a little confused with all the characters, his favorite characters so far are: Wolfgang, Paxton, Leo, and Riker! Yesss, girl, I think Leo may be my favorite too. Rueben is absolutely PRECIOUS, but…well…Leo is Leo. And we girls love some Leo😂❤️❤️.

Yes❤️.

Awww, good❤️❤️❤️!! Yes, girl!! Like, whenever the radio is on, my mind just starts going “Oh that song reminds me of Riker. And that one is Leo!” And then I write them all down so I can share them with you later 😂😊. Really? I do too!! What’s some of your favorite songs?

Yes! It’s so good! Okay, I’ll stop raving now…😂 but first, here’s the link for the trailer😂

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiC-aTjhLv7AhXeMUQIHeY9ADQQtwJ6BAgHEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dg4U4BQW9OEk&usg=AOvVaw3MeVx1SxKsmHHavNVQ8I-h

I need to watch it!! After my brother goes to bed😂.

Oof, yeah, I know what you mean. Okay, thanks for the heads up😊!

Yes!!! *high-fives you back* It’s so good isn’t it?! I just realized I put behind the mask instead of Beyond the Mask😅🤦🏻‍♀️. I meant Beyond the Mask. Oh that’s such a good and funny part!! Poor Will. That first sermon😂. I love the part when he realizes that Jesus has already gone through everything that man could go through, and that Jesus has forgiven him. And then when Will and Charlotte jump of the boat together. And when he saves Charlotte from her crazy, awful, uncle.
                      Yes, those are great quotes! I love those two!! I haven’t watched it in a while, so I don’t remember many. I like when Will says “I will dismantle his plans…piece by piece.” Oh, and when he says “Are you Dr. Franklin?” And Benjamin Franklin is like, “Well, that depends. Do I owe you money?”😂.

Oh that’s fine girl! My friend’s book is kinda close to The Wingfeather Saga. And my book is a mix of The Yearling and Shiloh with my own twist and style. (Shiloh is a sweet little book about a boy and His puppy. The Yearling is about a boy and his little pet deer. The Yearling’s ending is soooo sad and depressing. I cried when I read it.)

Thats okay! 😊

Good!! I can’t wait to watch them!!

Oh my gosh, girl, I read an article about the movie, and it is heartbreaking!!! Yeah, I get what you mean about your family not wanting to watch sad movies. I’m okay with watching a sad movie, as long as the character dies for a good purpose. My dad hates sad movies Too, but some of his favorite movies are so sad!! I’m just like 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Come on, make up your mind, daddy!😂.The book does look good though. I read a sneak peak of the book, and I’m kinda wanting to read it, but it seems sad😅.

Ooh okay. Yeah, we’ll wait until my brother goes to bed to watch it. Thank you!!

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >