Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Announcements Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL*

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Folith-Feolin
    @folith-feolin
      • Total Posts: 310

Also, I’m going to take this moment to offer a book suggestion: I recommend you read the poppy war trilogy.

Folith-Feolin
      @folith-feolin

Also I am just going to have to humbly implore that you rejoin the nerd cult

Felicity
        @felicity
          • Total Posts: 811

@folith-feolin

First of all, I understand your concern. Secondly, this topic was started over a year ago by an assassin, (JK, but that’s his user name). So we can definitely assume that it was satire and one big joke. I don’t know who he was trying to fool, possibly the people who were on this forum at that time (I was not). None of them are still active, seemingly. It seems like life caught up to them.

So all that to say, I don’t think we need to bother giving this assassin any advice, because even if we did, he’d probably just find a way to turn it into another joke.

My conclusions come from the fact that if this person were a true assassin, they would not be on a Christian teen writing forum in the first place, and if they were, they would not be joking about their swol muscles.

Feel free to laugh. I think that’s what the point of this topic was in the first place.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Folith-Feolin
          @folith-feolin

Thanks (face palms)

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2794

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

Lol, that was really funny.

(Hello! I do not believe I’ve met you, this topic just seemed interesting.)

Picking up another hobby and another one fading happens to me all the time, I end up on some type of rotation of hobbies eventually. I personally have not had your experience, but I rock climb sometimes. Maybe one day I’ll reach your extreme level, where my grip strength is so much from rock climbing I can’t hold eggs without them cracking.

@folith-feolin

We’re all a bit confused. Take everything here as comedy because that’s what it seems like atm. 😂

へびは かっこいい です!

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@folith-feolin

heh. So, @not-so-secret-assassin isn’t really on anymore…but he’s HILARIOUS.

if u go look at his other posts u will see…

this was definitely satire. He’s extremely good at it. IMO one of his strong suits. He often has a way of making u laugh out loud with his posts, and is very creative. So yes, it was indeed Satire, and hilarious XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

Everytbing that comes out of his mouth basically (errr or everything he types? Lol) is basically Satire. 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Power
                  @power
                    • Total Posts: 292

And if you search down deep in the crevices of the KP archives, you just might discover a blurry picture of the assassin. Like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster the   @not-so-secret-secret-assassin was/is very elusive.

You will love what you spend time with.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@folith-feolin Yep, just take it as a joke. I was a bit confused why this topic started back up again…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Felicity
                      @felicity
                        • Total Posts: 811

@power

And if you search down deep in the crevices of the KP archives, you just might discover a blurry picture of the assassin. Like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster the @not-so-secret-secret-assassin was/is very elusive.

Before I joined this forum I was a mega stalker and after randomly reading one of the assassin’s posts (just ONE), I realized that he was hilarious. So I searched and found all his posts and read them and added a few years onto my life because I was laughing so much.

I found the “selfie” too. That whole party and the prizes were hilarious.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >