@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin GWORL HE LOOKS MARVELOUSSS
I really like the colors you chose, and the eyes are so great! And @Freedomwriter76, I LUV your character design!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I definitely do this! My 2 favorite charries (Bronwen and Ilwyn) are almost like my alter egos. Ilwyn is a lot more similar to what I’m actually like, he’s a complete softie and he’s got ADHD so he can be really hyper and lazy at the same time. He’s also the same personality type (INFP-T) and he’s my favorite color…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth Hi Erica, good to meet you! I’ve been awful about introducing myself to people on here 🤦♀️ Well, I’m Ava, I’m 15 and I love writing survival stories :3 I’ve been listening to a lot of louder stuff lately (it’s the only thing that can keep me awake hehe) Right now I really like God’s Gonna Cut You Down – Johnny Cash, Aerials – S…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
So um…who’s turn is it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t seen the LOTR movies either, because I’m also sensitive and I agree with you about the characters. From what I know, they completely misunderstood Eowyn. And Faramir.
YES!!! Ugh. I’ve heard the same.
I mean, she was mistaken and proud at times, but on the inside she’s actually struggling with some real fears and insecurities. AND Far…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Great topic!
I am thankful both for the opportunity to spend time with extended family, and for toothpaste. I mean, seriously, this world would be a much grosser place without it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, I am currently working on a trilogy which I don’t have a title for. The first two books are set in an early medievalish time, and the last one is World War/modern. Oh, and all the characters are animals, a little like The Green Ember.
Hearts of Gold 1) [early medievalish] Divided in a kingdom of shattered truth, paths are twisting…
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth First of all, I’m so glad to hear that you’re okay! I’ve never been to the hospital, that sounds scary.
Personally, I’m very thankful for @loopylin for keeping me alive through the school year 😅 She helped me actually finish a big fat boring paper (and I almost got it in on time lol) and she’s the best friend I could ever ask for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I wish I did.
1. Ah yes, of course more questions. =)Good choice! I’m surprised by the number of those who pick the dragon ride. I’d like an Akhal-Teke, and I’d probably name it Sar.
3. Poor Christopher!
4. Oh ouch. I had braces a few years ago, and I missed gummies so much. =|
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
The light beating in my heart,
Spill it forth, let it bleed.
Mayhap someone else will see,
How joy will come for ashes,
And mercy sets us free. -
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just curious, what made you want to learn Russian?
Well, I don’t really know when the interest started, certainly not heritage as most of my family is Scotch-Irish, but I have wanted to go help the churches over there since I was little. I’ve been learning Russian for a few years, but I’m still far, far from fluent.
Was learning the C…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. The community here is indeed great. We’re glad you’re here!
I’m called Elishavet around here, and I mostly write realistic medieval fantasy (so I can blend my two favorite genres: Clean, medieval fantasy and Historical fiction), with the occasional poem.
I have read LotR, but I’m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka, or that’s what I am around here. Here, and pretty much everywhere else, I write non-magical medieval-fantasy andthe random poem among other things. A lot of other things.
I have read and enjoyed LotR, but I don’t know if I exactly qualify as a fan (at least compared to those I would definitely say are…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom, oh slinky shadower! I am Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and/or other fiction, poetry randomly and far between, and apparently essays (doesn’t one just love college paperwork?!).
I skimmed through the former posts and greetings and saw you’re learning Scottish Gaelic. Haló! It is good to f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
HUZZAH!!! It sounds amazing, especially for a first draft. I can’t wait to see what happens next, and yes I will probably be stalking this page to see if you post anything new. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
AGH!!! I never sent in my reply!
Sure! I love hearing other authors ramble about their WIPs. And war is a difficult thing to write right, without it being in real life. For some reason it ended up in my writing in three different forms. *Sigh*
Yes! Most people where I’m from thinks they sound harsh, which just means they haven’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, because if she was I do believe there are several of us who would be tracking her down. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Winifrith
The door was flung open, sending Winifrith three steps back, eyes wide. The draft wafted cold over her like sudden dread.
Her eyes met those of a tall man standing with his hands on the little shoulders of a young lass.
“Hello there,” he gave a gentle smile “No need to be afrai…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
FRIDA!!! *grinds teeth*
I don’t really care who they run into, if anyone, although it may be fun for Eira to meet Luna because…um…she could probably be able to see what Eira is…
*spoiler*…
Years ago a young Forester with Wode Alven blood married a Sea Alve. They had a son named Almarrin who took after his father,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ll get right to it. Sorry it hasn’t happened yet.
- Load More

That’s beautiful!