-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ngl, the final line of that snippet got me 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley As my KP Leon Fan, XD, how is this scene sounding???
(this is just a small snippet; will prob get the scene shared later tonight or, more likely, prob tomorrow lol)
He was powerful. He could control all that happened on earth.
But he had betrayed Leon Wagner. Perhaps more than most.
Isaiah said Aadelheide’s death was the result of sin…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Inactive rn. Writing Leon and Riker 🤐🤫
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
A Higher Call.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…I think I get it…
I still want to say no.
- You have never seen the real Jr
- While I don’t doubt you would try to write him okay, I personally get very upset even on rp’s when someone messes up my charries for no reason. Jonas has gotten like three rants about this…all of which I apologize for.
But…I’ve been sitting…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Awww🥹 I love it so much💕💕
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
She’s so cute! And I do believe pretty much every writer’s google search history is special. XD
And sorry y’all, this one took awhile and is kinda long.
Jayson
“Yes sir.” I shrugged. What else to say? Of course we understood Leon wished to be left to his own devices. His body language stated he would rather be a he…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-cThat’s so sweet! I love scenes with father-daughter interactions.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
I love that 🤣
@freed_and_redeemed @whaley @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
So I just wrote this scene (and a half) and it’s not super great, but I thought it was cute and special and wanted to share it. It’s not perfect and I’m not sure if I’ll be satisfi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok… I’m doing it… I’m adding Adrian in 😬 I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev killed him or vice versa. XD
Alright, here we go
He’s 17/18 years old. He has bleach/platinum blonde hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavy-er) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’. (Don’t mind the w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, it kinda came out of nowhere! XD I’m playing with it though because it might be a common thing for her in her actual story, but idk yet. So we’ll see how this goes, lol!
That’s true, we could totally roll with it. 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out XD
Hallie
“Well, I am also offering tutoring…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
The gospel is the most beautiful story out there, but it has a lot of elements – a wicked people, a perfect king, redemption, discipleship, sacrifice, community, creation, hope, and so many other things. And while some stories manage to cover them all, most can’t. there are certain stories where you can pull those in, most are goin…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley Same here with Leon&Aadelheide💔
EEE I’m so glad you like Hans&Eleanor. They are super cute…y’all will have to see more of them
UwU
Leo and Talia are also so cute!!! AHH, and Talia’s little girl, Ella, is just…💕💕
YESSSS, IT REALLY IS ONE OF THE BEST!!! 💕💕🥰💕💕
That’s one reason why I love Riker&Iris so much, although y’all…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
At this point, i actually have little interest in add ing any character, mainly cuz i still am very unsure and unclear about what exactly is going on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m game for whatever
Nae
“Hello Sef! Why are you hiding?” Nae tilted her head, staring at the cowering form with her large eyes. “There’s no one to be afraid of besides Mr. Franz Rude over there and Sir Ariac who probably doesn’t know how to use a sword. Riker would never hurt anyone. C’mon,”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Forget to reply to this post yesterday! Whoops XD
Yeah, I’m continually blown away by how well-written the books are, and the depth of imagination it took for Bryan Davis to write them! It falls under the fantasy genre, which I’m not usually a huge fan of, but the characters are so relatable and it’s just so rich with truth. I liter…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley Since you are one of KP’s best character ship-ers, LOL….
which of my couples do you like the most?
I know you like Jakob&Angelina, but do you have any other favorites?
I just kinda wanna know which couples are lovable, haha🥰
Thought I’d ask you😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @koshka @anyone-else-lol-XD
I have kinda redone Riker’s playlist…y’all feel free to jam out to any and all of these songs
Riker
Love Will Take You Places by Danny Gokey
Wanted by Danny Gokey
He Believes In You by Danny Gokey
Soul Worth Saving by Apollo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr.
Riker was staring at him in complete silence.
Well this is awkward.
“That…I don’t even…how?”
“Practise. By playing my drums, I have enhanced coordination for throwing, as well as playing so fast means my reflexes…” Something by the way Riker was looking at him made Jr second guess what he thought Riker’s question…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae Song for Chase Duke…just bc I love music and now I can’t help but think of everyone on KP’s charries when I listen to music now 😂
anywaysssss
it’s “Love Will Take You Places” by Danny Gokey
- Load More
