Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 5,526 total)
  • Author
    freedom
    @freed_and_redeemed
      • Total Posts: 337

@rae oof, she sounds like…something. I can’t wait to see her and Fin clash XD

I feel like this teacher is gonna be here for a while….so @whalekeeper, Rae, @loopylin anyone got any name ideas for this “draconian teacher” that is the Math teacher? 😂

although…if no one has any name ideas, I have a character that she could be…someone that would def act like that 💀 and someone Fin would DEFINETELY have conflict with, lol

and also,

Poor Chase 😢

@smiley
      side note, loving the charries!!! 🙂

Riker

“What music do you like?”

Riker smiled faintly. What music did he like? Riker shrugged. “I like all of it, really…what about you?”

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

*coughs* so I just totally realize I got Esper’s age wrong

I was tired when I made this okay? XD

she’s 19

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

freedom
        @freed_and_redeemed

@esther-c Hehe, I love the crush.

she’s prob a little young for him, but tbh, Fin is up for grabs, LOL. He doesn’t have anyone he’s in love with in my WIP, sooooooooo he’s basically free to be with anyone in this AU 😂

and I know a couple that are 15 years apart and have 2 kids, one of whom is one of my closest friends, so tbh, it’s probably not too big of an age gap if we wanted to roll with this, lol

Fin

“Man, well, math is my weakest subject.” Hallie replied; she dropped her gaze and flicked her eyes up at Fin a few times.

Fin chuckled, adjusted the backpack that carried his few books and several more supplies he used for tutoring, and offered Hallie a playful smile. “Well, I am also offering tutoring here. I could help you if you wanted it.”

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3013

@freed_and_redeemed

As far as I know, she doesn’t have a name.

Jr

“Uh…I often like metal, but maybe that’s just cuz I play the drums. I don’t know, I find myself playing more than listening because I find it develops the brain and good coordination for…Don’t freak out.” With that, Jr drew a knife and threw it, lodging it in the wall. Then he took the gloves off his hand and held it out, palm facing the knife. The knife dislodged itself and came back to his hand. He slid the glove back over his hand after putting the knife away.

If you’re wondering, no this is not Jr using his magic rn. I have an explanation that does involve his magic later, but not now.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by RAE.
            RAE
            @rae

Wow, I’m more tired than I thought…

freedom
              @freed_and_redeemed

@rae Girl, you’re totally fine. I don’t think when I’m tired too😂 I become crazy when I haven’t had much sleep XP

Riker

Riker stared at Jr for a solid minute, perhaps longer. What did he–did he just–Riker blinked and shook his head in disbelief. “That…I don’t even…how?”

freedom
                @freed_and_redeemed

Too bad Jakob wasn’t there with Chase and them, lol.

He would have been such a hot head and prob really made the teacher mad but it would have been hilarious😂

freedom
                  @freed_and_redeemed

@rae Song for Chase Duke…just bc I love music and now I can’t help but think of everyone on KP’s charries when I listen to music now 😂

anywaysssss

it’s “Love Will Take You Places” by Danny Gokey

RAE
                    @rae

@freed_and_redeemed

Jr.

Riker was staring at him in complete silence.

Well this is awkward.

“That…I don’t even…how?”

“Practise. By playing my drums, I have enhanced coordination for throwing, as well as playing so fast means my reflexes…” Something by the way Riker was looking at him made Jr second guess what he thought Riker’s question meant. It clicked, and he looked down at his gloved hands. His face fell. Pulling off both gloves, he showed Riker his palms. Under the skin of each hand was one barely visible square.

“This might be weird to you, but technically I was never truly born, or in a womb. I was made in a test tube, and afterwards, I was given…certain elements to enhance my performance. This was one of them. They’re implants, that can levitate or pull on small objects.” Jr fisted his hands, before pulling the gloves back over them.  “They were a tool to help me in the work I was created to do.”

Smiley
                      @smiley
                        • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed

hey if you want, Fin could share a room with Lewis and Kian

@everyone

I’m going to go ahead and introduce them

Esper

“So are we going to go in or just look at it?” Kian asked with the cross of his arms. Esper hardly heard him though, the school was so much bigger than she had ever expected, and she knew her jaw was dropped.

“Nothing good that standing can do,” Lewis added and then turned to look at her, he gave a small chuckle, probably seeing the surprise on her face. “What you’ve never been to a school?”

Esper slid her skateboard between her left arm and then gave one last astonished look to the school. “Not one this big,”

Esper snapped her bubble gum and then adjusted her hat, Lewis’s mom hadn’t liked that she had decided to wear it backwards but she liked the look, she kind of made it a policy not to do the same look twice, even with her limited clothing and everything.

Today she had decided on a pair of baggy jeans and a white tank top, with a backward black baseball cap and a grey sweatshirt tied around her hip, she would say she looked pretty cool or at least tough, which was a good look when entering a place full of strangers.

The three made their way through the school, she was in the middle, Kian on her left and Lewis on her right, it was funny to look at the two. Lewis was shorter and skinnier and Kian was tall and muscular, it was clear who would win in a fight.

“So I believe our room is down here,” Lewis said quietly, walking a little ahead now to show them the way, Esper of course wasn’t in the same room as them, but she still wanted to see their place.

“Wow guys, I hadn’t expected this.” Kian gave an applause as he walked into the small room. “It’s a… Dorm room!”

Lewis walked over to him and set his hand on his shoulder. “Good job, that was really good detective work.”

Esper smirked, she was glad that the two had become good friends, Kian needed that, and truthfully so did Lewis.

“Guys they gave you a hot tub! it even has jets!” Esper exclaimed as she looked at the dorm bathroom.

“That’s a shower stall,” Kian stated, coming into the room.

“Picky, picky,” Esper muttered under her breath, but loud enough so they could hear it. Finally, she grabbed her bags, she needed to find her room. “As much fun as this has been, I need to get going, I’ll let you two unpack.”

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3213

@freed_and_redeemed

I know, it kinda came out of nowhere! XD I’m playing with it though because it might be a common thing for her in her actual story, but idk yet. So we’ll see how this goes, lol!

That’s true, we could totally roll with it. 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out XD

Hallie

“Well, I am also offering tutoring here. I could help you if you wanted it.” Fin gave her a playful smile.

Hallie smiled back. So he was smart and good-looking. A win-win. “I would love that!” She could practically hear Easton rolling his eyes behind her.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
                          @whalekeeper
                            • Total Posts: 2623

@freed_and_redeemed

I feel like this teacher is gonna be here for a while….so @whalekeeper, Rae, @loopylin anyone got any name ideas for this “draconian teacher” that is the Math teacher? 😂

I find this funny, because when I wrote her I just pictured her as a tired, overworked woman with a bunch of misbehaving students 🤣

I can’t help but feel sorry for all of these teachers 😅

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 2623

@rae @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed (kinda? Since you’ve got the assistant teacher)

Sebzter Gangster

After a few more minutes of silence, Seb lost his patience. Not with detention, but with his mates.

He stood off and brushed his hands on his pants. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Mister Killjoy and Miss Sourpuss, but since I’m the only one who has emotionally broken out of this prison, I suppose I shall physically break out of it too. Fare thee well.”

He pulled a small mechanical device and a bottle of spray paint out of his pockets, and began tying them to the door with twine.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

freedom
                              @freed_and_redeemed

@esther-c This RP is the perfect place to experiment, LOL

yessss, I can’t wait to see how this pans out😂

@smiley
                                I’d love for Fin to room with Lewis and Kian! It’ll be fun!

And what if Esper shared a dorm room with Iris? I don’t think Iris has any roommates anymore, oof, and I wanted to start RPing as her again. But it’s up to you 🥰 Iris is 17…and fairly a more “proper” kind of girl…it’d be interesting for her and Esper to interact XD

anywhoooo, time to RP as Fin

Fin

“I would love that!” Hallie replied with a bright smile.

Easton rolled his eyes behind her.

Fin smiled and nodded. “I’ll see what I can do. I already have one student that has asked for my help, but I can help you as well. Is the Math class just down this hallway?”

freedom
                                @freed_and_redeemed

@rae

I low-key love Jr XD

Not as much as Chase, but I think I love him 💕

Riker

“This might be weird to you, but technically I was never truly born, or in a womb. I was made in a test tube, and afterwards, I was given…certain elements to enhance my performance. This was one of them. They’re implants, that can levitate or pull on small objects.” Jr fisted his hands, before pulling the gloves back over them.  “They were a tool to help me in the work I was created to do.”

Riker blinked.

Truthfully, he’d seen a lot of things since coming to the school that he never expected. Winged jerks, for one. (XD)

And now a boy that was created in a lab? Was the world a lot odder than Riker realized, or was he going insane?

“That’s…I-I’ve never heard of that–but I-I need to get to class. What…what class do you have? I have…Math.” Riker replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 5,526 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >