Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 2581

@freed_and_redeemed @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @lydibug @thearcaneaxiom @anyone

I think this is a fun idea if I tone down the violence for sensitive people 😀

I’m not going to beat around the bush. Submit one character, with extra description for combat setting (weapons, strengths and weaknesses, etc). I will run them all through a simulator and write a fanfic (day by day) based on the results!

Instead of being killed, the characters will either be disabled or disappear from the game dimension, or whatever I decide. I will tone down the violence further if anyone requests.

Preferably I should know your character well enough to write basic motives and personality. I may write from an omniscient POV if I don’t know the character enough. If you need to, give me some key character scenes from your actual WIP to work with. Unless I already know your character from a roleplay – if so, you’re good!

It is an AU, so please give me some grace. These are alternate realities, and I may change your children a little for the game setting! No one is safe! *evil laughter*

This is mostly to give me something casual to write, while also entertaining the masses XD

P.S. First come first serve, and if I don’t get a lot of profiles at first, people may submit two times.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Whaley.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
      @whalekeeper

Haha, I accidentally tagged this topic with the line “Got Freedom’s tag wrong” XD that was supposed to be my edit excuse, not a tag! Silly me.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3874

@whalekeeper sounds fun!

now, what to do……

I don’t have a lot of my writing down on paper lol. It’s mostly in my head still, so I’m just going to have to type random scenes up here once I narrow down who I want to insert.

Crosshair and Snake seem like the most likely candidates. They’d survive for fairly long, depending on who they’re pitted against.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

I’m just gonna have to pick between them.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3202

@whalekeeper

Yesyesyesss 😆 I love this idea so much.

Now i just have to choose which charrie to put in… 😑

Ok, ok, umm…. I think I’mma go with Ev. Cuz… if he gets hurt it’ll probably be more his fault than yours, if you know what I mean. XD

I’m not sure how much you already know about him cuz you’ve seen him in rps… Should I just give you everything?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

Whoever you like 🙂 I know Crosshair better, tho, since my family have been watching some of Bad Batch.

@esther-c

Sounds great, glad you like the idea!! You can give me a basic profile so I don’t mess up appearance, and a preferred weapon\accessory!

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@whalekeeper😮😮😮 you’re watching my favorite tv show in all existence?

how do you like it?

I’ll do him then, later though

Lydibug
                  @lydibug
                    • Total Posts: 100

@whalekeeper You already know that I’m puttin’ in Astrid. So, yeah.

Happy unbirthday every one!
                    "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME..."

RAE
                    @rae
                      • Total Posts: 2996

I’m not gonna put a charrie in, since I firstly have no idea what this…*waves hands around* thing is (Hunger?), and secondly, no offense Whaley, but I have a feeling you’d have a tougher time than me pinning down both Realn culture and Alpha!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                      #theclonesdeservedbetter
                      #HugRikerSquad
                      #HugHans

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@rae

Aww c’mooooooon *puppy eyes* Realn culture doesn’t have to be a part of it! It’s just the characters, fighting to the kinda-not-actually-death! You love fighting to the death!

(In seriousness if you don’t want to put your two cents in, I’ll be fine)

RAE
                        @rae

@whalekeeper

What?! Puppy eyes now! Really? Ugh…I have really weird reactions to everything, if you haven’t noticed.

Fine.

Adin

Aradin

August (cool creepy story there)

Cash

Gar

Glacen

Grathmere (jkjk)

Igua

“Name long and complicated, but just call me Abe”

Silvanis

Thurston

Tubal

But not Alpha! Oh no, I do not need him being his…mango-y taste describing without mango-y self… being problems for someone else to deal with (Oh man, you’re gonna be the only one to get that lol.) I mean he literally likes being punched in the diaphragm, NEED I SAY MORE?!?!?! 

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                          #theclonesdeservedbetter
                          #HugRikerSquad
                          #HugHans

RAE
                          @rae

Oh, and Realn Culture has everything to do with it! Their Code even effects how they fight!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                            #theclonesdeservedbetter
                            #HugRikerSquad
                            #HugHans

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2013

Oooo this looks fun but my characters are not very powerful fighters

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

It’s fun! Omega is waaay cuter than Leia from Obi-Wan, and me and my sister were enjoying The Bois dynam between the clones. It felt weird to already know who they were, though… It was like being a fan who doesn’t need character intros, except I’m not technically a fan.

@rae

*Hugs*

Ooh oki. Can I do Nahim Jr or Nar though because I know them from the roleplay? You can also give me basic fighting rules if you have rules for them. (Nahim uses knifes like this, Nar only fights on the defensive maybe. Basic Code stuff.) Oh, and their life goals\secret wishes!

I mean he literally likes being punched in the diaphragm, NEED I SAY MORE?!?!?!

I am sorry, but that guy is just #relatable XD I can definitely see how that would be satisfying in a combat setting. I’ve taken unofficial defense lessons from someone and I always felt satisfied whenever my partner choked me the right way… XDXD

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2013

Maybe if I gave Dante some explosives he’d have a slight chance hehe

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >