Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,236 through 5,250 (of 5,526 total)
  • Author
    freedom
    @freed_and_redeemed
      • Total Posts: 337

@whalekeeper Haha, yes, they have to deal with a lot of crazy XD

If she’s tired and overworked tho…she could quit and be replaced by a Math teacher that is worse. Or we could just keep her and give her some kind of a random name lol 😂

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3013

@freed_and_redeemed

Jr

“I’m technically already in my class. Though, I did volunteer to help around the school. Enjoy class, Riker.” Jr nodded to him and began walking down the hallway. He son turned and was lost from sight.

freedom
        @freed_and_redeemed

@rae

I low-key want Riker to meet Chase but I suppose I’ll have to wait until after class lol

Riker

Jr disappeared around the corner before Riker could even attempt to say goodbye.

Riker sighed, adjusted his backpack, put his headphones back on, turned up his music to as loud as he could make it without harming his ears, and made his way down the halls and to Math class.

(Riker ain’t gonna be able to hear anyone talking to him😂)

RAE
          @rae

@freed_and_redeemed

it’s “Love Will Take You Places” by Danny Gokey

Wyoh ate my notif! It’s funny, when I first joined Wyoh gave me a notif from five years ago and now she eats them!

Yes, that does fit him well. Also God Only Knows by for KING + COUNTRY and I think there was another one that fit even better than those two…idr

Jr has Psycho in my head and Monster by Skillet Believer by Imagine Dragons and Darkside by I forgot, I think Adam something? Though all of them refer to him around his mid thirties. Also, Ignite by idk again. It’s a woman’s voice.

RAE
            @rae

Speaking of Chase…

@whalekeeper
              @loopylin @savannah_grace2009

Chase

Chase paid no attention to the little boy he finally recognized from the dorm last night. He just erased his doodles except two: a wolf and a bird on a branch above him. The red had faded from his eyes, and replacing came some white, some green, and some grey, oddly mixing in with the black. While he made the movements to read, his thoughts were on Marcel and Sef. The shop with the blue raspberry fizzy stuff where they had talked, and then Chase had done something wrong, causing Marcel to get angry. Despite his trying to keep them from going there, his thoughts went on to tell him that Marcel then had gone off and gotten attacked by the demon thing. It was his fault. He was the cause of Marcel possibly getting killed or worse.

I should stay away from him, so it won’t happen again. But, then how will I help him if he needs help? I doubt he’d send another text. 

Chase sighed, before thinking about Sef. Where had she been while he was unconscious? Had anyone hurt her? Chase bristled. If anyone tried, they may have either a mysterious snake or wolf attack them. This girl was not protected by a little timid boy, but by a shyiad, trying to reach his glory.

RAE
              @rae

@freed_and_redeemed

Chase should have a math tutor to help him out, but the problem is he wouldn’t mention it. Franz would have to notice he struggles first.

RAE
                @rae

Fin! Fin! Not Franz. Ugh! I’ve been reading to much Franz Stigler!

freedom
                  @freed_and_redeemed

@rae CHASE!! 😭😭

yesss, Fin will have to notice. I wanna see them interact <3

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2053

Hello are my posts going to post now

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin

Oh yay! It worked!! Ok can I tag people? @ava-blue

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

Yesssss I’m BACK

ok let’s see if it will let me tag multiple people @rae @whalekeeper

Ellie 

“My name is Ellie.” Ellie got down from her chair and walked over to the boy by door, standing possibly a little too close for comfort.
                          “What are you doing?”

(It would be kinda funny if the door was actually unlocked and Ellie just reached over and opened it for him. XD it’s probably locked though)

Smiley
                          @smiley
                            • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed

Yes!! I’m excited to see how the two get along

I’m going to go ahead and RP for Esper again

Esper

She made her way down the school hallways, her room had been harder to find than the boys’ one. Finally, she found it, Dorm 141.

the room was small, but it would work just fine for her, she came from a small house after all. She began unpacking, setting her skateboard up against the wall, which would be her device for getting to class on time.

she hung a few different posters on the wall, all were Gianna Monroe (yes she is a fake singer in the fictional world who is based on several different singers), her favorite singer, and a person her brother found “overhyped” She couldn’t help but roll her eyes at that. He just wished he could write songs or play guitar like her. She also hung a few other posters of bands that she and her brother both liked, mostly rock, but no heavy metal, she wasn’t one to hang skeleton posters on her walls.

Truthfully she needed to find some Christian bands to listen to, she’d have to ask Lewis about that.

After she finished she took a step back and admired her work, her side of the room looked very nice. hopefully, her roommate wouldn’t mind.

(If you want Iris could enter about now, or Esper will just go and meet up with some others,totally up to you)

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

freedom
                            @freed_and_redeemed

@loopylin (I almost tagged you as Ellie XD)

Ahh, I love Ellie so much 😆

@smiley
                              I’ll RP as Iris in just a sec!

@everyone

I’m gonna go on ahead and place Riker in math class.

Anyone can RP as a character and meet up with him, someone could be the teacher, whatever. Either way, I’m bringing Riker into class XD

Riker

Riker stepped into Math class, his music still blasting in his ears, though not loud enough to damage his eardrums. He hoped the teacher had nothing to say until class started. He was early, and besides, he couldn’t hear much of anything with his music…his headphones were noise-canceling, after all.

Riker slipped into his desk and set his backpack down beside him.

No one else had made it to class yet. He was completely alone besides the teacher, who sat at her desk.

It was fine…everything was fine. Angelina was probably happily spending time with her friends and happily going to class, being a girl who loved school more than anyone Riker knew.

Maybe he’d like school if it weren’t for the fact that all of his grades were falling.

He had to get his grades up.

But so long as Angelina was happy and so long as–oh, how he hoped nothing happened–the car wasn’t stolen, everything would be fine.

Right?

freedom
                              @freed_and_redeemed

@smiley Here she is!!

Iris

Iris adjusted her backpack and her knee-length navy blue skirt and unlocked the door to her dorm room. She stepped into the room and stopped in her tracks.

Several posters of music artists she didn’t know–they must not have been Christian artists–and a girl she most certainly didn’t know.

She had to be…OH! Iris smiled, even though she knew the girl’s back faced her. “Hello there.”

Smiley
                                @smiley
                                  • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed

Esper

Esper turned around quickly to see a girl standing in the doorway, she was wearing a very cute yet well… it was kind of a dated outfit, she wore a very beautiful smile but her eyes were shifting around her and the room.

“Hi,” Esper said with a smile, she then looked at her side of the room, had she crossed to the other side? “If the posters bother you I can take them down,” Truthfully she didn’t want to take them down, but if it was necessary then she would, the last thing she needed was to annoy anyone well she was here, well everyone except Lewis and Kian, she would annoy them till her heart’s content.

Esper looked over at the girl’s side of the room, very plain. “Or if you want you could decorate your side,” She meant it to be nice, but the more she thought about it the more she wondered if it had come off wrong.

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Viewing 15 posts - 5,236 through 5,250 (of 5,526 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >