-
Light replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic! It’s so good to see more people in this world thanking the Lord on thanksgiving.
I’m thankful for my family. My family has gone through some hardships this past year or two, and I’m so grateful for our Heavenly Father helping us get through.
I’m thankful for small acts of…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Great topic!
I am thankful both for the opportunity to spend time with extended family, and for toothpaste. I mean, seriously, this world would be a much grosser place without it.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So after several KP deletings and accidental refreshing the pages, I FINALLY typed this! Sorry it took so long😅🤦🏻♀️.
Oh okay! I like the name Everly better too😊. Whoa, a trap door?! Our poor charries😅😬.
Matthew
Me and Carter leaned, hands on our knees, panting.
I looked over at Carter. Smiled, “I t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, I am currently working on a trilogy which I don’t have a title for. The first two books are set in an early medievalish time, and the last one is World War/modern. Oh, and all the characters are animals, a little like The Green Ember.
Hearts of Gold 1) [early medievalish] Divided in a kingdom of shattered truth, paths are twisting…
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth First of all, I’m so glad to hear that you’re okay! I’ve never been to the hospital, that sounds scary.
Personally, I’m very thankful for @loopylin for keeping me alive through the school year 😅 She helped me actually finish a big fat boring paper (and I almost got it in on time lol) and she’s the best friend I could ever ask for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I wish I did.
1. Ah yes, of course more questions. =)Good choice! I’m surprised by the number of those who pick the dragon ride. I’d like an Akhal-Teke, and I’d probably name it Sar.
3. Poor Christopher!
4. Oh ouch. I had braces a few years ago, and I missed gummies so much. =|
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
The light beating in my heart,
Spill it forth, let it bleed.
Mayhap someone else will see,
How joy will come for ashes,
And mercy sets us free. -
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just curious, what made you want to learn Russian?
Well, I don’t really know when the interest started, certainly not heritage as most of my family is Scotch-Irish, but I have wanted to go help the churches over there since I was little. I’ve been learning Russian for a few years, but I’m still far, far from fluent.
Was learning the C…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there!! Welcome to KP, Erica! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a southern teen girl that loves to write. I’m currently writing a contemporary fiction story. It’s in the very beginner stages.
I like your books name! There’s a spoiler forum on here where you can share your spoilers if you want to 😊. I saw that you’re into aquarium…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka, or that’s what I am around here. Here, and pretty much everywhere else, I write non-magical medieval-fantasy andthe random poem among other things. A lot of other things.
I have read and enjoyed LotR, but I don’t know if I exactly qualify as a fan (at least compared to those I would definitely say are…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom, oh slinky shadower! I am Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and/or other fiction, poetry randomly and far between, and apparently essays (doesn’t one just love college paperwork?!).
I skimmed through the former posts and greetings and saw you’re learning Scottish Gaelic. Haló! It is good to f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
HUZZAH!!! It sounds amazing, especially for a first draft. I can’t wait to see what happens next, and yes I will probably be stalking this page to see if you post anything new. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
AGH!!! I never sent in my reply!
Sure! I love hearing other authors ramble about their WIPs. And war is a difficult thing to write right, without it being in real life. For some reason it ended up in my writing in three different forms. *Sigh*
Yes! Most people where I’m from thinks they sound harsh, which just means they haven’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
Is her name Evelyn or Everly? I think you’ve typed both😅.
Matthew
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” I stuttered.
“Hmmm.” Kaine looked up at the castle. Laughed, “Intimidating isn’t it? I’m going. I need to find Everly.” And with that, he walked off.
I looked at Carter. “Are you ready?” He asked, eye brows raised.…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Awww thank you!! Yeah!! That’s one reason I chose this for my username. To spread light and remind others that “The light will always prevail.” 😊
That’s cool!! Yep, I Love mine too ❤️ ❤️. Now, I don’t always like them, but I will never stop loving them.
Thank you!! I thought of questions I would want to be asked. Ooh, great answers!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Ooh I like Evelyn already!! Can’t wait for Lyla to meet her!! -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lyla
Cold. It was cold. I opened my eyes and slowly looked around. I was in a cold, bland, room with stone walls. Stone? I stood up and rubbed my arms. Then he walked over to the wall and felt the cool, rough, stone.
Where in the world am I? And where’s Matthew?!
“Well, I’m not accomplishing anything by staying in this room,” I said aloud.
Th…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Here’s Lyla!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
I forgot to do Lyla’s bio too 🤦🏻♀️😂.
Lyla is 13 years old, and Matthew’s twin sister. She is actually only 8 minutes older than Matthew😂. She has light brown hair with a touch of blonde. And she has blue eyes. She’s a lot feistier than Matt. In fact, she usually protects him from the common bulli…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, because if she was I do believe there are several of us who would be tracking her down. XD
- Load More

That’s beautiful!