-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 1 hour ago
You’ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I’ll throw some more inÂ
because I too have free will.Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn’t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.
There’s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 15 hours ago
Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. “Charles the Mad”, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 15 hours ago
There also was a Portuguese prince who fell in love with a noblewoman. His father, viewing her as a political threat, had her brutally assassinated while the prince was away. When the prince inherited the couple years later, posthumously made her his queen. According to legend (but not history), He dug up her grave, had her dressed in royal…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 16 hours ago
There was a “German” (I don’t think they where called that yet) King in the early middle ages who decided that his claim to the throne was based on him being a dependent of a mythical King who’s father was a sea dragon (a Quinotaur). The only people who could rule where from this lineage, and the sign of that was that they. . . had long…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 5 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ari
He forced himself to refocus on Moth. He doesn’t want to hurt the target. That might be part of the problem.
“I wouldn’t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellis….XD
Ari
“Yes.” Ari’s eyes brightened at Ellis’s suggestion. He nodded slowly. “More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder…violence…would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I’ve been a bit swamped as well, so your timing is great. XD
Ari
That was… unexpected. He lowered his bow.
“Did you intend for that to happen?”
The thing–flower?–was pretty. Ari walked over to it, heedless of other arrows as he was most safety precautions. He crouched beside the thing but didn’t pick it up. Even in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
He looks terrifying!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Everyone’s art is soooo good
I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it’s…a process😅😂
- Load More
