-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 3 hours ago
You two understood the assignment!! This is exactly the stuff I want.
This is a lovely smorgasbord of information. I’m taking notes. I will be back to look at this again and look all of this up. Absolutely delightful replies.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 23 hours ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 23 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 11 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 11 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 6 hours ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
BryceÂ
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”Â
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 10 hours ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent 😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.ÂTavar will naturally n…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
BryceÂ
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I’m kinda distracted writing this so I’m hoping there’s nothing weird XD
Bryce
Bryce stared at the boy’s hand a moment, hardly catching on. He shook his hand, nodding. “Yeah, I got another one,” he shrugged. Bryce then shoved his shaking hand in his pocket. Was it that obvious? And how did this prince know?
“Well,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses.
That’s a real thing. I know of at least one woman who was proven to be able to smell Parkinson’s disease on someone before diagnosis. It’s possible to smell dif…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
That is a neat ability!
Hehe XD
Bryce
Bryce stared after the librarian, blinking stupidly. His eyes shifted back to boy, who had practically saved him from the loud, distractable woman. “Thanks,” he said with a quick nod. The fast gesture brought regret when a dizzy shadow played in his peripheral view. As much as…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
BryceÂ
Bryce jumped back, getting a better grip on the books before they could clatter to the floor. Still, words took time to register. Bryce blinked. The librarian reminded him of an infuriated squirrel.
Five seconds later, he noticed that she had his Rice Krispy. “Sorry…” he said, his voice blank. The only th…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded his head, failing to conceal the smallest frown that came over his face. “Alright, thanks.”
He turned away, leaving to retrieve his stack of books. On his way, he attempted to relist the instructions under his breath. Every thought turned into a puzzle. “Write my name… The return date… Wait,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
BryceÂ
Bryce followed Jack’s gesture, spotting the fellow he was referring to. “Oh, yeah,” he murmured. “He does look like the type, I guess…”
As Bryce approached, he realized his heart had not stopped racing either. And it still took great effort to catch his breath, yet he wasn’t exactly one to be nervous. He…[Read more]
- Load More
