-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
Kinda. XD Except I’m not a dolphin.
Picture this. You are in a quiet yet semi public place. (Think school student center during class time or a local library) Obviously, crashing out completely is not a good idea because even if you trust the people in the area you probably have to be somewhere soon. But you are so tired.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 hours, 14 minutes ago
May I present a new hobby: sleeping with half your brain.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 17 hours ago
Splendid, splendid.
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. 😀
…what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD
…but you gave me a good chuckle
My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 3 days, 17 hours ago
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 3 days, 17 hours ago
-
Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment 3 days, 17 hours ago
Chimichangas…. Mmmmmmmm
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 18 hours ago
This is delicious. *savors the aroma of randomness* I love this story idea already. Leaning into crazy traditions and stuff is a great idea!
…
Sorry, this will be a lot.
Historical Rabbit Trails
Angelo saxons did not have “queens” for a long time (the first being the woman who allegedly brought Christianity to the country).…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 2 hours ago
Tavar
“Neurological science?” Saying the term, even imitating Bryce’s accent when he did, didn’t help. “I don’t know the term, although it sounds like the words used in one of my books. Let’s see…”
Tavar closed his eyes, envisioning the word, changing the alphabet around until it fit. Eyes flashing open, he ran a finger over the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment 5 days, 5 hours ago
Ahhh…. Enchiladas…. Yum.
But… EMPANADAS!! -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 5 hours ago
THEY’RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy…..
Ummm….
Biblical names: Paul & Silas
Bookish names: Remi & Sticky; Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby & Picket;
Others: Wiggles & Grumps; Pumpkin & Marshmallow;
Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I’m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. 😂
*clears throat*
Tavar
He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Tavar
“You are welcome. Do you have another…” His brows scrunched together as he searched for the word. “Shnack? There’s a seat in this window that’s quite hidden from the librarians.”
He held out a hand in welcome, ready to catch the boy if he stumbled.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@whalekeeper Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn’t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!
@beth-torres Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn’t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.
Now for the RP…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Noted. It’s canon now.
I like her despite herself. XD Two librarians are better than one. Besides, it’s a huge library. One would be overworked.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Oi dearie me. This is a lovely kerfuffle.
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses. It’s an avenue of sensory finesse that I haven’t heard included in a character… And I just like the idea of him…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@loopylin lol! Yeah we need something here. XD
Yesssss! Make a librarian. I second the motion. -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
This was lovely to come into. Let’s see…
Tavar
…In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient…
The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Tamales!!!
- Load More
