@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
My character Lois is the only one not at the gym. He’s wandering around the school looking for his giant clockwork robot that has gone missing. There’s also descriptions of the school in previous role play entries.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
This Bryce fellow sounds interesting. Go ahead and throw him in somewhere and we’ll see who’s available/in his way to interact with. Most everyone is at the school gymnasium for morning exercise (or croquet [or conniving]) so that’s where I’d head.
My character, Ari, is currently training with a fighting instructor inside the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hello!
I have a character in here who is technically not a prince in his original story, but I changed his backstory slightly so he can be a prince for this, so you can do that if you want. Or you could add your character as a servant or staff member or the school. OR he could be impersonating a prince for some reason. Whatever works…[Read more] -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Ooh, and icy sword. That’s cool. (Hehe. Sorry. Pun intended.)
A land of Pharasees would be interesting. They were on whole the most accurate interpreters of Scripture, until they began to rely on their own good works and merit to earn salvation. A culture of rules and regulations could be fun to write… Or not so if they were hard…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Got it. I’m assuming the main character wields this sword. Is that right? Who is the MC?
Is Arien from the same kingdom/country/nation as Ari? You said they’re cousins, but they don’t meet. I’d imagine they would meet if they’re both royalty in the same place.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Magic swords!
I have a story thought in a similar vein but never thought to have evil swords as well. Is there a visual distinction?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Did that leave you with more questions or answer some?
That answers enough questions. Although I guess I have one more. Is all this worldbuilding and character stuff new? I’m curious to know how the novella is coming along, what with this recent disclosing of information.
Yeah, it’s cool how many different ways the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
You can join whenever you want to. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@beth-torres Yes! Please join! (If you want to)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
And I have been writing a bit! I finally finished the first draft of my WIP in June. I’m working on chapter 8 of draft two currently.
Congrats!! That sounds so fun. I love editing, personally, although maybe you don’t feel that way. What’s this WIP about? Have I heard about it before or is it a recent thing?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I said hello and then was immediately distracted, sorry. XD Your Minecraft ship sounds splendid.
 Since he’s supposed to get sadder and more bitter as time passes,
I grow sadder and more bitter just reading that lol. His story does have a lovely ending though, right? *squints through my ProtectionsquadTM Su…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I think it’s interesting that Thumbelina keeps getting into unfortunate situations where she might have to marry someone she does not like. I wonder if the fairy tale is inspired by a societal problem from the time it was made up.
By the way, is your flu feeling better now? And are you doing any writing these days, or more focused…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
so that’s kind of cheating if it’s for a survival project lol.
Yeah, cheating is fine sometimes, but it’s satisfying to find other solutions when you’re building something in survival. My brothers keep telling me to cheat when I’m trying to find materials for something, but can’t find it, and I think that’s so unfun.
I started dyi…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Awww no. I don’t like emotional turmoil. I shall send you virtual cookie. *sends cookie*
I think I’m having dramatic mood swings today because every time someone has messaged me or posted in the past hour, I start laughing hysterically. Very different from how I was a few hours ago. XD *Munches on cookie*
Yeaaah. I’ve been build…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I’m doing good! In some emotional turmoil, but that seems to be normal for me these days.
Oh no, the flu… Uuggghhh. I’m glad video games are a decent distraction. What have you been working on in Minecraft?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Oof. The flu is no fun. I’m glad you’re feeling better.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Hiiii!!!!! I’m good. Can’t answer for everyone. 😜 How about you?
-
Liberty started the topic Fundraiser for Ellette? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty @rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12
Hey people! I have not been on here for a very long time. But I did have a blast looking at all the art…
Anyway, Ellette is putting on a play w…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
I’m glad the others had timely responses for you! I just wanted to say I have impulses to fast fiction specifically. Once, I fasted all writing for a month, although I did not do it in an entirely beneficial way. Writing non-fiction/journaling/poetry is incredibly powerful for one’s personal Spiritual life. The thing that makes me…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
I would pray and talk to people who are older and wiser and you trust (parents or pastor?)
I agree with this. Sometimes we young adults get really stuck in our heads and it helps to present the situation to someone else.
The past four years, I’ve heavily struggled with fasting from various things as a compulsion with OCD.
If this m…[Read more]
- Load More
