@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
*thinking music*
UHM. NAMES.
1. Butterbread
2. Charcoal
3. Ermmmm… Gary and Jeff.
4. Cookie
5. Potato
6. Stormy and Sunny
Okay so only two of those are actual names… And they are just the first ones I thought of. Also I want one now 🥹 They are so cute.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
BryceÂ
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”Â
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent 😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.ÂTavar will naturally n…
-
Beth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
This is so neat! I just signed up to join.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
BryceÂ
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I’m kinda distracted writing this so I’m hoping there’s nothing weird XD
Bryce
Bryce stared at the boy’s hand a moment, hardly catching on. He shook his hand, nodding. “Yeah, I got another one,” he shrugged. Bryce then shoved his shaking hand in his pocket. Was it that obvious? And how did this prince know?
“Well,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
That is a neat ability!
Hehe XD
Bryce
Bryce stared after the librarian, blinking stupidly. His eyes shifted back to boy, who had practically saved him from the loud, distractable woman. “Thanks,” he said with a quick nod. The fast gesture brought regret when a dizzy shadow played in his peripheral view. As much as…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
BryceÂ
Bryce jumped back, getting a better grip on the books before they could clatter to the floor. Still, words took time to register. Bryce blinked. The librarian reminded him of an infuriated squirrel.
Five seconds later, he noticed that she had his Rice Krispy. “Sorry…” he said, his voice blank. The only th…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 1 day ago

This was fuuuuuuun 😂 Though… I failed to draw an angry face 😶🌫️ -
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded his head, failing to conceal the smallest frown that came over his face. “Alright, thanks.”
He turned away, leaving to retrieve his stack of books. On his way, he attempted to relist the instructions under his breath. Every thought turned into a puzzle. “Write my name… The return date… Wait,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
BryceÂ
Bryce followed Jack’s gesture, spotting the fellow he was referring to. “Oh, yeah,” he murmured. “He does look like the type, I guess…”
As Bryce approached, he realized his heart had not stopped racing either. And it still took great effort to catch his breath, yet he wasn’t exactly one to be nervous. He…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded in acknowledgement as he turned on his heel to walk away. He located books that were far from the fictional genre, and Bryce began pulling them off the shelf and skimming. The words of every page he glanced upon sifted through his mind in mere seconds. It took far less than a minute before he decided a book wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Beth posted a new activity comment 2 weeks, 4 days ago
NO! 😤 BURRITOS!
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
 If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do. Unless you think Jack would say more 🙂
I like Tavar too. Hehe.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Oooh! My character and one of Loopy’s are the ones in the library rn. Maybe he could run into ours at some point if you wanted to have that happen XD. And if that sounds okay with @loopylin.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I’m also so late with replying, I’m sorry. My writing brain has been dead the past week or two.
Bryce
Bryce shook his head. “I don’t got any siblings, actually.”
He was inclined to ask whether having siblings was like having a related best friend, or if it was more similar to having a permanent A.V.I.Y.E, but Jack wouldn’t get the…[Read more]
-
Beth posted a new activity comment 2 weeks, 6 days ago
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun. -
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I scrolled and your pfp was staring at me and it caught me off guard *cries* XDXD
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ooooo a pretty horsey. <3
Bryce
Bryce nodded, before going and inspecting other books. He pulled another from the shelf and skimmed through the pages. It definitely was not fiction, but held a bunch of random stuff about the government of a foreign country. Bryce could only think about how his friend Lisse would hate this book, and s…[Read more]
- Load More

Tamales!!!