@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 22 hours ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 19 hours ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 19 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 2 hours ago
Tavar
“Neurological science?” Saying the term, even imitating Bryce’s accent when he did, didn’t help. “I don’t know the term, although it sounds like the words used in one of my books. Let’s see…”
Tavar closed his eyes, envisioning the word, changing the alphabet around until it fit. Eyes flashing open, he ran a finger over the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 7 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I’m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. 😂
*clears throat*
Tavar
He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Tavar
“You are welcome. Do you have another…” His brows scrunched together as he searched for the word. “Shnack? There’s a seat in this window that’s quite hidden from the librarians.”
He held out a hand in welcome, ready to catch the boy if he stumbled.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn’t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!
@beth-torres Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn’t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.
Now for the RP…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Oi dearie me. This is a lovely kerfuffle.
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses. It’s an avenue of sensory finesse that I haven’t heard included in a character… And I just like the idea of him…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
This was lovely to come into. Let’s see…
Tavar
…In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient…
The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
And for the actual RP…
Tavar
The thick leather of his book’s cover was creased with hundreds of years of eager hands cradling it just as Tavar did now. Where the ballads he had read yesterday had sported detailed illuminations in every possible margin, this tome left space for notes from the scribes who had copied it…[Read more]
- Load More
