-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hullo! Welcome!
I like that poetry concept! You came up with those characters?
You’re creating a biblical curriculum? That sounds so cool! Is it based off of anything specific?RIP the wallpaper. But *ah* the memories…
I love to play piano!! Mozart is one of my favorite classical musicians! I can’t play many of his pieces,…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Story I’m particular proud of? My WIP for sure. Ig it’s cuz I’ve spent years hammering out fuzzy details, and mostly having fun with the plot.
This is the best form of outline XD I depend heavily on inconsistency. (in the best way)
-
Anatra replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm
Who told you to guilt me on editing?
But fr, my biggest weakness is my tense. Constantly changing from ‘actively doing something’ to ‘did it in the past’. Ugh, it’s such a pain to edit. But I think I’m getting better.Strength would be creative ideas and plot, I think. That’s for sure the most fun for me too. Throwing together a…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Emotions in the forum Characters 4 years, 11 months ago
Just for a bit of clarification, are you asking how to write a character like this?
Whenever I come over a bump like this I try to put myself in this person’s situation(figuratively, of course). Jsyk, I’m not super familiar with this kind of issue, but I did have a character who was dealing with thoughts like this–self…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm My biggest weakness is DEFINITELY staying consistent. I’m a pantser, and about 80% of my ideas happen as I’m writing. So when I don’t have ideas and am uninspired, I literally can’t write. And that makes writing VERY hard sometimes. *sighhh* I need to be better about just WRITING and not waiting for Miss Muse to come sit on my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 11 months ago
@calidris Nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm I like my Tron-Star Wars crossover, where I took the characters from my favorite show and the setting from my favorite movie and put them together. The characters are basically reenacting a modified version of the movie, but I really like writing it. I also like the stories where I made half-man, half-animal characters–people with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@relia XD aint that a mood. Awesome! You’ve got 23 days. 😛 XD yeah, a lot of people were saying that they were thankful I extended it.
-
Anatra replied to the topic My friend just made a music video!!!!! in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
That’s great! Very catchy tune. Can’t say I’ll suffer with that stuck in my head tho! XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How to know if your book should be a standalone or series? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I really just second what everyone else is saying!! For me, it depends a lot on what genre it is and how the story ends. So for a fantasy novel, I’m gonna really highly consider a series since it’s common for the genre, but for my contemporary romance novel I’m writing, I’ve been going back and forth over if I want to do one or not.…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic How to know if your book should be a standalone or series? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I simply have a hard time stopping my writing flow.
My WIP at the moment is a four-part book series, but was intended to be just one book. My issue was I couldn’t let go of my beloved babies after spending such a long time on them XD (Also the first book has a very sad dramatic ending and I couldn’t mentally live with myself…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Wow, I was just looking through topics and found this. This is a great idea! Honestly, I don’t know who I’d pick.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm I just saw your reply about Feathertail’s problems…sorry I replied so late. But yes, that would be kinda wrong but also funny. Especially since she’s the kind of person who would never do that herself–she’s a sort of paradoxical character, because she’s a sniper in her world’s army, but she’s actually a really kind person…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I have a suggestion! The InvestiGators series by John Patrick Green. They’re a graphic novel series my brother loves. We first saw them at a gift shop at an alligator nature park–and they’re hilarious! They are kids books, and I realize many of you are adults, but I still recommend them. They’re about a pair of alligators, who also…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 11 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That drawing looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@sparrowhawke That actually sounds cool–and funny!
@devastate-lasting My dad read Fahrenheit 451 once. I haven’t read it, though. I didn’t think it’d be that interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How to know if your book should be a standalone or series? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@joy-caroline Hmm, interesting question! Like everyone else said, I think it depends on the story. I mostly write fanfics, but I have done some extensive worldbuilding even with those, and sometimes, a duology, trilogy, or longer series is what tells the story best. And sometimes I have stories which are connected, but aren’t necessarily a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@mkfairygirl Awesome! It sounds really cool!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

