Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

I know this is a really weird topic, but I was curious. Not gonna lie, fanfiction makes up 95% of my writing, and most of that is not just from one story. Have any of you written fanfics, and what were they about? And, if writing someone else’s story isn’t your thing, have you ever thought of what it would be like if the characters from your two favorite stories you’ve written switched storylines?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@keilah-h Yes.

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@keilah-h I’ve written a lot of fanfiction in my life, but I’ve only dabbled in crossover fics. I guess it was never really my thing in particular. However, a lot of original stories have started out as “what if I blended les Mis with star wars?” or something like that! What crossovers do you enjoy writing?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@devastate-lasting Cool, what was it about? @seekjustice Star Wars with anything is awesome, and it’s cool how stuff like that ended up as an original story! What were your fanfics about?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

Here’s some of my fanart for my crossovers…..

Tron Legacy villain Clu as a Warrior Cat.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

Tron TV show character Beck as Clay from the Wings of Fire series. And yes, I’m totally Tron-obsessed.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

I’m also a huge Star Wars fan. So here’s Captain Rex as a dragon. I traced this from a picture, but I added the dragonish parts.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

A Resistance soldier warrior cat. He didn’t have a missing eye in the movies. It actually came from a mistake—I kept drawing his eye wrong and just decided to leave it unfinished as a battle injury after messing it up one too many times.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

This one is one of my personal favorites: a Tron-Star Wars combination. I drew this version of clone trooper Hunter as a Tron program on paper, unlike the other drawings I put on here, which were done digitally. And I did draw him catching his disc without looking—he’s that good at it!

Elfwing
                        @elfwing
                          • Total Posts: 486

@keilah-h so sorry I haven’t looked on here recently. Good job with those! They all look amazing! I am impressed, I especially like the last one.

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@elfwing Thanks! He’s one of my favorites too. I drew him on paper and without tracing (all the others had a picture underneath that I was tracing over, and were done digitally). In the show where he came from, he had some sort of marking—probably a tattoo?—over the entire left half of his face (don’t ask why, I didn’t create the character). In the story I drew him for, he and his siblings (four brothers and one sister) go into the computer world from one of my other favorite movies, so I decided to draw his facial marking with circuit lines on it, and I really love how it turned out!

oh yeah and here’s my drawing of one of his brothers. This character was a villain throughout most of the story I was writing but turned good and sacrificed himself in the end so the others could escape.

Elfwing
                            @elfwing
                              • Total Posts: 486

@keilah-h cool!! Good job, i like the backstory!

great drawing, he definitely looks villainy and the story ending… may be my personal favorite lol

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@seekjustice My stories from various places: the characters usually come from Star Wars, Marvel, or Tron (a two-movie series barely anyone has heard of but I really love), and the storylines can come from those movies but often instead are from book series such as Wings of Fire (about dragons) or Warriors (about cats). I have built up a huge roster of dragon-man species, like this one, for my Star Wars dragon stories.

imwritehere1920
                                @imwritehere1920
                                  • Total Posts: 92

@keilah-h

Thanks so much for tagging me!  And cool picture of Obi-Wan.

I’m sorry I can only just pop in for a moment (got stuff piling up to do, so I’ll make this brief).

I love the tv series Star Trek: The Next Generation (although in a couple episodes, it does contain some mature content; just giving y’all a heads up), and Star Wars is another favorite of mine.  One day I tried to do a crossover of both (this was before the Force Awakens came out).  I never finished it, but it was fun to explore and just give me a different creative outlet from other stories I was experimenting with.

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >