Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and…

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and…

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Kads
    @scripter-of-kingdoms
      • Total Posts: 765

@kathleenramm Oh, good. XD

Hahahaha, YES. I will go down FIGHTING. It’d be awesome just how to see what he’d do. XDD

Thank you so much! Damias and Bren are from the same trilogy of books (my series is split up into three sub-trilogies) but Tàe is from a different one. 😛 Yeah, they would be! Damias and Bren definitely get some interactions and it’s really fun, haha. Yesss, the sparks are VERY fiery. XD

staring at the fields
      if nothing's really real
      i'll make the winter now my home

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3868

@kathleenramm I just saw your reply about Feathertail’s problems…sorry I replied so late. But yes, that would be kinda wrong but also funny. Especially since she’s the kind of person who would never do that herself–she’s a sort of paradoxical character, because she’s a sniper in her world’s army, but she’s actually a really kind person (cat-person? She, like all the others, has cat ears and a cat tail).

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >