My friend just made a music video!!!!!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music My friend just made a music video!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

My friend just posted her FIRST music video ever!!!! Please show her some support by listening (or liking!) her vid!!!

“Princess”

@scripter-of-kingdoms
      @gracie-j @elfwing @maryg3 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @nanisnook @mkfairygirl @writerlexi1218 @kathleenramm @anyonewholikesmusic!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Mary G
      @maryg3
        • Total Posts: 90

@daisy-torres

I just watched your friend’s song!! I loved it!😍 she has a beautiful voice! The lyrics really rang true for today’s society! 👍✨💎

INFJ/ChristianFiction/ IceCreamAddict/ StarGazer/ https://lamplighterletters.wixsite.com/mysite-1

E. K. Seaver
        @e-k-seaver
          • Total Posts: 344

@daisy-torres I went into watching it not expecting much but that was really well done for a first music video! Your friend has a ton of potential musically, and a beautiful voice. That was really neat, and I could totally see her getting well known as she continues to grow in her talent.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
          ekseaver.wordpress.com

Katherine
          @mkfairygirl
            • Total Posts: 549

@daisy-torres WOW, your friend did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!!!!!! I loved her song and the dance moves were awesome!!!!!!! 😀 Thank you for sharing Daisy!!!!!!

I’ll tag more people who might like to see it: @issawriter7 @writerlexi1216 @imwritehere1920 @joy-caroline @ribbonash @devastate-lasting @faith-q

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
            Fall in love with Jesus

Faith Q.
            @faith-q
              • Total Posts: 106

Wow, that is so beautiful, @daisy-torres! Your friend did a phenomenal job! I’m gonna have to watch that again….

Faith Q.
              @faith-q
                • Total Posts: 106

@daisy-torres,

What was her YouTube name? (Yeah, I know, I’m supposed to be writing right now… oh well. Fifteen minutes late never hurt anyone :P)

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

Guys thank you so much for your support!!! Zari said to thank you all, and y’all made her day!!!!

@maryg3
                  They totally do!! They really hit me hard XD There’s been a lot of times where I could have used that reminder.

@e-k-seaver
                  Girl honestly same XD I would have loved it either way of course, but I was genuinely surprised XD I’m super proud of her.

@mkfairygirl
                  Thank you sooo much for tagging others!!! I totally did too XD She did fantastic! Thank you for your support!!!

@faith-q
                  Aww, she would love that!! Thank you so much!!!!! (Haha! Girl same, it takes me forever to keep my mind on track. Her username is “Zari” and her profile pic is of a pink flower!)

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Elfwing
                  @elfwing
                    • Total Posts: 486

@daisy-torres aw she did great!!! i shared it on FB, it’s a wonderful song. Great job!!

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@elfwing girl thank you so much!! I know she’ll really appreciate that!!! Thank you!!

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting
                        • Total Posts: 1700

@daisy-torres Ey, kind of late but that’s really exciting! Love the dancing.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                        Would you mind letting me know
                        If hours don't turn into days

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@devastate-lasting Better late than never!! It really is, I’m super happy for her!!!

Anatra
                          @anatra23
                            • Total Posts: 211

@daisy-torres

That’s great! Very catchy tune. Can’t say I’ll suffer with that stuck in my head tho! XD

imwritehere1920
                            @imwritehere1920
                              • Total Posts: 92

@daisy-torres   @mkfairygirl

Thanks for tagging me Katherine!

So sorry for this late reply!  Wow, Daisy, your friend has a great singing voice!  And the choreography was really well done.  Did she actually write that song herself?!

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@anatra23 Haha very true XD I’ve had it stuck in my head a few times as well.

@imwritehere1920
                                She really does!! I’m super happy for her. I’m not exactly sure to be honest, I’ll have to ask her! Thank you for your support <3

ella
                                @nova21
                                  • Total Posts: 604

@daisy-torres

Wow, I love that!  The dancing was really good!!  I’m super impressed, there’s no way I could do that XDDD

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                                  -gladiator, 2000

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >