Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@keilah-h I began fanfics for a whole slew of things, some of which were crossovers, most notably a Percy Jackson/Harry Potter/Hunger Games fanfic lol.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@devastate-lasting Cool! I’ve heard from some friends that the Percy Jackson series is pretty good.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@elfwing Thanks! Yeah, when I was drawing him I noticed in my reference image that his eyes were almost trapezoidal, so I drew them as such and found it really captured his likeness! And in the original story (not the one this character came from, but the other story I used) there is a character that did something similar, but in a different way (and I got mad about him most likely dying, but that’s beside the point).

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@imwritehere1920 Sounds cool! Were they friends or enemies? I’ve never seen Star Trek but I love Star Wars, and I know a little bit about the Star Trek characters, so one or two of them appeared in one of my story ideas. He was sort of an antagonist though.

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@keilah-h Ye, the OG series is really good, but I didn’t like the other series.

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Elfwing
              @elfwing
                • Total Posts: 486

@keilah-h cool cool! You’re pretty creative, I love it!

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

imwritehere1920
                @imwritehere1920
                  • Total Posts: 92

@keilah-h

So sorry for the late reply!

Let’s see, so I based this fanfic off of the Next Generation tv series.  Captain Picard and his crew are exploring a new sector in space, when they come across this banged up X-wing (which they didn’t know the name.)  They find an unconscious young man inside (not Luke, but one of his students) and they rescue him.  So, long story short, they were suppose to discover that the apprentice (Kade) was on a mission, chased down by the remnants of the Empire, and nearly killed in the process until the Star Trek team found him.  I say ‘were supposed to’, because I never quite made it to the end of that story *haha* *cough*

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@imwritehere1920 That’s cool! I like how the characters were friendly to each other–they weren’t in the Star Trek/Star Wars crossovers I did. But I like yours better.

SeekJustice
                    @seekjustice
                      • Total Posts: 3365

@keilah-h sorry for my late reply! Almost all of my fanfics were for the kids/YA series Warrior Cats!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@seekjustice *gasp* I LOVE the warrior cats books! I write Warriors fanfics for all my other fandoms–I have Star Wars, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic World, Tron, and Keeper of the Lost Cities warrior clans. (The last two you might not have heard of. They’re a movie series and book series respectively.)

imwritehere1920
                        @imwritehere1920
                          • Total Posts: 92

@keilah-h

Aww, thanks!  I like the sound of your version too.

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome!

Abigail.M.
                            @abigail-m
                              • Total Posts: 1242

@Keilah-h

First of all, I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to their topic sooner because its awesome! Second of all I love all your illustrations, especially Obi-Wan’s, that was my favorite:) Star Wars fans all the way!

I’ve never written any crossover fanfic before, but I’ve written a little fan fiction in general. But when I say little, I mean only a couple pages kind of little. But it was still incredibly fun nonetheless. They were based off that Dreamworks Spirit Riding Free show and other books and shows that I’m not recalling very well at the moment. I usually write fan fiction whenever I get impatient with a slow subplot or want to change the way something happened in a story.

But despite my smallish repertoire of fanfic writings, I think that fanfiction in general is a super fun and cool thing to write:)

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@abigail-m Thanks! Fanfics are really fun!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >