You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

@abigail-m

Thank you!

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@Abigail-m

Thanks!! 🙂

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@abigail-m Thank you!

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Katherine
          @mkfairygirl
            • Total Posts: 549

@abigail-m Thank you!!!! 🙂

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
            Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres
              • Total Posts: 691

Okay so same with the tragic lives, and this character went through a lot to get there, but probably my girl Catherine, because she’s a cyborg and can shoot guns out of her arm among some other stuff XD Annnd she’s super strong.

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@abigail-m Thank you!

@writerlexi1216
                That’s just the coolest thing ever!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Kads
                @scripter-of-kingdoms
                  • Total Posts: 765

@abigail-m Thank you! ^^ I’ll probably post some art of Faye later in case anybody’s interested lol

staring at the fields
                  if nothing's really real
                  i'll make the winter now my home

Kathleen
                  @kathleenramm
                    • Total Posts: 635

@devastate-lasting

Spending a day writing in a lavish mansion sounds amazing.

@nova21

A spy that rides horses frequently? That sounds totally cool.

@scripter-of-kingdoms

I loved fairies when I was younger and would draw tons of pictures of them, but I’ve actually never written a story with them. It’s so cool that you are! I feel like there aren’t many books with fairy characters.

@joy-caroline

Yes! Strong characters are the most inspirational characters.

@mkfairygirl

Being a fairy princess for day would be so cool! That was probably my biggest dream when I was little, I adored fairies. XD

@writerlexi1216

I know right? There life usually gets significantly less tragic after the story ends. XD

Whoa, a reindeer Shepherdess with teleportation is so cool! I don’t think I’ve ever read a book with a character like that. Have you ever been to Scotland?

@libby

Haha, yeah, she’s definitely one of the more interesting characters I’ve made, she’s really fun to write with.

Gail sounds so sweet! I really love reading books with characters like her. And yeah with Asa, it would be really interesting to be in someone shoes completely different than your own for a day, I feel like it would put the whole world into a new perspective even when your back to being yourself.

Alexa Autorski
                    @writerlexi1216
                      • Total Posts: 1011

@kathleenramm

Thank you!! <3333 I’m super happy you think so!! She’s very different from my other characters, which is probably why she’s one of my favorites! Unfortunately, I haven’t visited Scotland *sigh* but I think it’d be neat to go there sometime! 🙂 Have you ever been there?

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m
                        • Total Posts: 1242

@Kathleenramm

Ah, I’m finally writing my answer for this topic.
                        Well most of my characters have had pretty tragic backstories too. And though Mejia is in the top characters for terrible pasts, I’d definitely choose to be her for a day.
                        I admire her and how she takes everything in stride. She is leaderly, strong and never backs down because something is too hard. Mejia has also been my favorite character for years (when I finish her WIP, it will be quite a battle – war – to find a character good enough to replace her in my noveling). Mejia is a highly respected and feared warrior. But even though she is a master with the sword, she’d never mortally wound anyone. In fact it is just who she is as a warrior to protect what she values/loves and often doesn’t concern herself with her own safety until others are out of danger.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 1379

@kathleenramm

Totally! There’s so much to learn from them.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3868

Wow, I was just looking through topics and found this. This is a great idea! Honestly, I don’t know who I’d pick.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >