@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding😢😬. I accidentally refreshed the page about 5 times🤦🏻♀️😂. I think I know this response by heart now😂😅🤦🏻♀️.
Thank you! 😊. Yes, I’m excited.
1. Oh cool! Bettas are so pretty. But, yeah, they can be mean. If I get a betta, it’s gonna be in its own tank. I just looked up the clown pleco, and the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I just saw that you replied😅🤦🏻♀️.
You’re so welcome! I Hope you like it😁.
Yes, Golden Retrievers are great dogs. One of our neighbors has one, and he runs around the neighborhood all the time. He’s like our dog because he stops at our house all the time😂. That’s another reason we haven’t gotten a dog. My dad jokes all the time ab…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah! I love Ezra! He’s so sweet to Eva 🥲🥰.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 Aw, reading that made me smile. Steve’s a much better person than I’ll ever be. Also I think he’s earned Dante’s eternal respect and loyalty.😄
Dante
Steve set Dante slowly onto the ground.
“I don’t just give everyone one chance.”
Dante stared up at him.
No. This was the part where the fight was supposed to b…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yesss, girl!! Any of your charries deserves to be fan girled over😂😊❤️!! Your so good at creating meaningful characters. But especially Riker😊❤️. And Leo❤️❤️.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue @freedomwriter76 Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s the best choice! And it’ll come true too, in heaven! What a great hope we have!
Amen, sister :)!!
I’ve found some things about Riker on another topic and read them and his story is really touching! @freedomwriter76 is an amazing writer! I wish I could write characters like her! She makes them come alive! First they’re in her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
That sounds like fun!! My Mom’s family is a lot bigger than my Dad’s side too!!
You too, sister :)!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic! It’s so good to see more people in this world thanking the Lord on thanksgiving.
I’m thankful for my family. My family has gone through some hardships this past year or two, and I’m so grateful for our Heavenly Father helping us get through.
I’m thankful for small acts of…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So after several KP deletings and accidental refreshing the pages, I FINALLY typed this! Sorry it took so long😅🤦🏻♀️.
Oh okay! I like the name Everly better too😊. Whoa, a trap door?! Our poor charries😅😬.
Matthew
Me and Carter leaned, hands on our knees, panting.
I looked over at Carter. Smiled, “I t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue Awww 🥰 thank you, fren
@starofthenorth I’m glad you’re recovering! That sounds rough
These are pretty much the same as Ava’s, but I’m thankful for @ava-blue because she is awesome and has really cool weird interests that make her really fun to talk to and it’s really easy to be myself around her. 😁 I’m also thankful for music becaus…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there!! Welcome to KP, Erica! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a southern teen girl that loves to write. I’m currently writing a contemporary fiction story. It’s in the very beginner stages.
I like your books name! There’s a spoiler forum on here where you can share your spoilers if you want to 😊. I saw that you’re into aquarium…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Imma do the boys now too
Simon and Carter
“They were right here.” Carter said for the tenth time. He and some others had pressed every stone in the wall, hoping to find the button that had opened the floor before, but with no luck. Now, he was on his hands and knees, trying to pry open the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry forgot to tag you @theloonyone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Beth
The door opened to reveal another girl with her arm in a makeshift sling.
“What is with everyone around here hurting their arms?” Beth muttered.
“Hi! I’m Carmen!” Carmen said with a smile, peeking over Everly’s shoulder at the girl. “Hey, you match Everly here with your sling! You could be sling…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I somehow missed the original notification from when you first tagged me, but I just found this and finally read it. I love all of the writing and the dialogue and the characters so much!💕
Is this the same story as the one Reuben and his brothers are from?
Also I think it would be interesting maybe in a second draft to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I finally got around to reading this and I love it! Can’t wait to read more! Also the perspective on that drawing is amazing 😍
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
Is her name Evelyn or Everly? I think you’ve typed both😅.
Matthew
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” I stuttered.
“Hmmm.” Kaine looked up at the castle. Laughed, “Intimidating isn’t it? I’m going. I need to find Everly.” And with that, he walked off.
I looked at Carter. “Are you ready?” He asked, eye brows raised.…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Awww thank you!! Yeah!! That’s one reason I chose this for my username. To spread light and remind others that “The light will always prevail.” 😊
That’s cool!! Yep, I Love mine too ❤️ ❤️. Now, I don’t always like them, but I will never stop loving them.
Thank you!! I thought of questions I would want to be asked. Ooh, great answers!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Ooh I like Evelyn already!! Can’t wait for Lyla to meet her!! - Load More
