@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 day, 16 hours ago
I shall ask Merlin more questions tomorrow since it is late now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 day, 16 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
“I am mostly referring to legends and ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 15 hours ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 17 hours ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 21 hours ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 21 hours ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 22 hours ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 23 hours ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 23 hours ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 23 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
aw yours is so cute! The way you shade things is really cool and I love how squished they look hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
i finally finished mine. There’s weird gaps between the chibis but I’m not gonna worry about fixing it.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Should I make a librarian character? I might do that
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
- Load More
