Book Ideas!!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Yes! I know, right?! XDXD

My dad is really good at math too!! My dad explains it to me, and then I pretend to understand, then immediately go to my mom to explain it. XD. My mom is really good at explaining math, and my dad is good at just math. So they make a good team to teach me😂.

Yeah, I’ve never even read a story about Hisfic in the Pacific 😂. I’m hopeless 😅. I do like the idea of Nazi Germany, but I don’t want to copy you or anyone else writing in that style.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

My dad is really good at math too!! My dad explains it to me, and then I pretend to understand, then immediately go to my mom to explain it. XD. My mom is really good at explaining math, and my dad is good at just math. So they make a good team to teach me😂.

That’s great! Thankfully, my dad is good at it and can explain it really well! 😉

Yeah, I’ve never even read a story about Hisfic in the Pacific 😂. I’m hopeless 😅.

I’ve read only 1. XD It was Grenade by Alan Gratz, one of my favorite authors. It was really good though. One of my favorites by him, along with Allies, Ground Zero, and Projeckt 1065. 😉

I do like the idea of Nazi Germany, but I don’t want to copy you or anyone else writing in that style.

There was so much that happened, so I don’t feel like you would! Especially since you’re writing about the Air Force/Army. I, at least, don’t write about that much except for Ezra, Jamie, and Phillip. 😀

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Yeah! Oh cool!

I haven’t read that one before. I’ll have to look it up ;).

Oh, okay! That’s good. 🙂

Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving? We’re going to our aunt and uncle’s house.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

I haven’t read that one before. I’ll have to look it up ;).

Yeah! It’s great! =)

Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving? We’re going to our aunt and uncle’s house.

OOH, cool! =D Yep, I’m going to see my Grandparents on my Dad’s side and that whole family at Lunch and then we’ll go see my Mom’s family (which is way bigger than my dad’s! XDXDXD) for dinner! 😉 So yeah, busy busy! XD

Have a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving, girl!!!

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Okay!

That sounds like fun!! My Mom’s family is a lot bigger than my Dad’s side too!!

You too, sister :)!!!

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >