@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw, I love that so much! That’s a brilliant use of symbolism. Seeing that side of Lyn is scary but also cool. (I’ve been reading everyone’s rps even though none of my characters are in them)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that second one so much. Lyn, November, and Nyx have me giggling 😄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
(sorry I posted this but then deleted it thinking I was on the wrong forum but here it is again)
I love your comic! The art and panel layout are really good! I also love the part about his backpack 😆 I one time had a teacher who would pull out really weird things like entire tea sets out of his pockets.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I want to post that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love it! Your art is so good and I love the panels’ layout/shapes.😍
I also love the part with his backpack 😆. It adds to his character. I one time had a teacher who pulled out an entire tea set including a small pitcher of milk out of his pocket during class one day. Pretty sure he’s related to Mary Poppins now &#x…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl! You’re totally fine😊. IKR?! It’s sooo good! Sam is precious.❤️🥰😊.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
First off, I love your name! I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teenage girl who loves writing, reading, playing piano, and exploring in the woods near our house. I saw that you love Lotr and Monte Cristo!! I do too! Who’s your favorite character? My favorite from Lotr is Samwise Gamgee or Aragorn and my favorit…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding😢😬. I accidentally refreshed the page about 5 times🤦🏻♀️😂. I think I know this response by heart now😂😅🤦🏻♀️.
Thank you! 😊. Yes, I’m excited.
1. Oh cool! Bettas are so pretty. But, yeah, they can be mean. If I get a betta, it’s gonna be in its own tank. I just looked up the clown pleco, and the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I just saw that you replied😅🤦🏻♀️.
You’re so welcome! I Hope you like it😁.
Yes, Golden Retrievers are great dogs. One of our neighbors has one, and he runs around the neighborhood all the time. He’s like our dog because he stops at our house all the time😂. That’s another reason we haven’t gotten a dog. My dad jokes all the time ab…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah! I love Ezra! He’s so sweet to Eva 🥲🥰.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 Aw, reading that made me smile. Steve’s a much better person than I’ll ever be. Also I think he’s earned Dante’s eternal respect and loyalty.😄
Dante
Steve set Dante slowly onto the ground.
“I don’t just give everyone one chance.”
Dante stared up at him.
No. This was the part where the fight was supposed to b…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yesss, girl!! Any of your charries deserves to be fan girled over😂😊❤️!! Your so good at creating meaningful characters. But especially Riker😊❤️. And Leo❤️❤️.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue @freedomwriter76 Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s the best choice! And it’ll come true too, in heaven! What a great hope we have!
Amen, sister :)!!
I’ve found some things about Riker on another topic and read them and his story is really touching! @freedomwriter76 is an amazing writer! I wish I could write characters like her! She makes them come alive! First they’re in her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
That sounds like fun!! My Mom’s family is a lot bigger than my Dad’s side too!!
You too, sister :)!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic! It’s so good to see more people in this world thanking the Lord on thanksgiving.
I’m thankful for my family. My family has gone through some hardships this past year or two, and I’m so grateful for our Heavenly Father helping us get through.
I’m thankful for small acts of…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So after several KP deletings and accidental refreshing the pages, I FINALLY typed this! Sorry it took so long😅🤦🏻♀️.
Oh okay! I like the name Everly better too😊. Whoa, a trap door?! Our poor charries😅😬.
Matthew
Me and Carter leaned, hands on our knees, panting.
I looked over at Carter. Smiled, “I t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue Awww 🥰 thank you, fren
@starofthenorth I’m glad you’re recovering! That sounds rough
These are pretty much the same as Ava’s, but I’m thankful for @ava-blue because she is awesome and has really cool weird interests that make her really fun to talk to and it’s really easy to be myself around her. 😁 I’m also thankful for music becaus…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there!! Welcome to KP, Erica! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a southern teen girl that loves to write. I’m currently writing a contemporary fiction story. It’s in the very beginner stages.
I like your books name! There’s a spoiler forum on here where you can share your spoilers if you want to 😊. I saw that you’re into aquarium…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Imma do the boys now too
Simon and Carter
“They were right here.” Carter said for the tenth time. He and some others had pressed every stone in the wall, hoping to find the button that had opened the floor before, but with no luck. Now, he was on his hands and knees, trying to pry open the…[Read more]
- Load More
