-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
🎵Love will stand in the place of the one who’s guilty, gives a voice to those who can’t speak. Take a bullet; take the fall. Walk on water, make it part.🎵
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae Girl, you’re totally fine. I don’t think when I’m tired too😂 I become crazy when I haven’t had much sleep XP
Riker
Riker stared at Jr for a solid minute, perhaps longer. What did he–did he just–Riker blinked and shook his head in disbelief. “That…I don’t even…how?”
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley Awww, I love her already <3
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemedI think I’d say the same, that my characters are really what bring out the theme in my stories. If the characters weren’t learning and growing, then is it a book worth reading? I think the theme naturally begins to show itself through my characters as they discover things about God, about others, and about themselves. Everything…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow, I’m more tired than I thought…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
As far as I know, she doesn’t have a name.
Jr
“Uh…I often like metal, but maybe that’s just cuz I play the drums. I don’t know, I find myself playing more than listening because I find it develops the brain and good coordination for…Don’t freak out.” With that, Jr drew a knife and threw it, lodging it in the wall.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
what I mean by not telling the whole Gospel, and this is just my opinion, is that I don’t like to tell the whole Gospel in my stories in a way that tells the entire story word for word, but instead I try to tell it in a way where it’s mixed in with the story, characters, theme, etc
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Happy we could help 💕 I’m still trying to figure this out too, but I’m happy The Lord helped you figure some things out <3
@karissa-chmil agreed! I don’t think we should all try to tell the whole Gospel in our stories, but rather bits and pieces that can lead to someone discovering the full Gospel!
and as for ways…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And yeah, groups usually get too big when there are too many authors, not characters. XD
Yes, exactly 😂
I remember when it was me, Koshka, Elishavet, Godly, and Keilah were all trying to figure out a massive group with all of us RPing and we also had so many characters. XD
And I also had other groups…Miley, I kid you not, I had…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Leon
“To put it in your common English, Mr. Wagner knows better than I.”
Leon raised an eyebrow at Jayson. Did he think Leon knew his way around the stupid castle? Leon didn’t know what direction to turn, much less how to escape.
His head pulsed; he craved a drink more than anything.
Leon scoffed and turned on his heel. Wha…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Hehe, I love the crush.
she’s prob a little young for him, but tbh, Fin is up for grabs, LOL. He doesn’t have anyone he’s in love with in my WIP, sooooooooo he’s basically free to be with anyone in this AU 😂
and I know a couple that are 15 years apart and have 2 kids, one of whom is one of my closest friends, so tbh, it’s probably…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae oof, she sounds like…something. I can’t wait to see her and Fin clash XD
I feel like this teacher is gonna be here for a while….so @whalekeeper, Rae, @loopylin anyone got any name ideas for this “draconian teacher” that is the Math teacher? 😂
although…if no one has any name ideas, I have a character that she could be…someone that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The ads still haven’t disappeared.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
brain is dead, not band n dead…this is just proving my point, isn’t it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I want to rp, but my brand n is dead
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Pleeze eggnore al type O’s
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Three days straight of exhaustion… And a month more of antibiotics… This is one of those moments you’re like “I hate life”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So about detention…
Chase went up to do a math problem, got tripped, got up and went to do it, but draconic teacher wanted him to remains be hod and narrate the steps to the problem. In case you are unaware, in Universe, Chase has Broca’s aphasia, which is a speech disorder caused by pressure or damage to the broca region…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! I have to choose ANOTHER character?!
Just kidding, I’m more than okay with that. 😉 😁
Now which character to choose….
- Load More
