Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 6,571 through 6,585 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1424

@smiley Poor Eleanor. You sound like you need ice cream. @freed_and_redeemed

Jayson

“Mornin’.” She nodded to the men and flashed a smile at Eleanor. “Good to meet you too.”

Eleanor gave what could have passed for a smile in Siberia. The jitters melted away from Amanda’s step. I guess she saw something I didn’t, something she understood and didn’t mind. Typical Emma.

She turned a teasing smile on Raffe. Also, typical Emma. “So, where we headed, Moses?”

Raffe smirked. “Ask the Grand General.”

“The Grand General of what? Tater tots?

I rolled my eyes. Expertly.

“Well then, Jaybird, where are we goin’?”

“To put it in your common English, Mr. Wagner knows better than I.” I gestured toward the hollow eyed man and sidestepped a bright red converse.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
      @koshka

@smiley

Sure! I can’t wait to meet her.

And yeah, groups usually get too big when there are too many authors, not characters. XD

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2623

@keilah-h

*Puts on sunglasses*

So for example, Sunday is gold, Monday dark blue, Tuesday orange, Wednesday brown, Thursday brown and purple striped, Friday mustard, and Saturday is transparent tan and pink.

Your name is green and yellow.

(Side note, Bad Batch is playing across from me right now)

Numbers can be super weird. 5 is mean to 4. 8 is dumb but sweet. 6 and 9 would be the creepy quiet children but ultimately good.

Aaaand that’s probably enough XD

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@whalekeeper Ooh, green and yellow. Like Loki.

(side note, I cosplay as his female variant, Sylvie, all the time)

What episode of Bad Batch is it???

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Whaley
            @whalekeeper
              • Total Posts: 2623

@keilah-h

The Loki show is really good.

Common Ground… Aaand Omega is having a girl bonding time with Cid. (Me and my siblings came down with a really nasty virus so we’re all in the living room, covered in blankets and pillows, watching tv.)

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@whalekeeper yessss it is!

I’m glad you love both the shows I love lol

BTW, what are the Batch’s names (or any other characters’) like in your mind?

It’s interesting, because I don’t have synesthesia but I DO have mild autism, so I have odd connections to things.

Words that become names are interesting for me. Once I connect a word with a character, I can’t ever un-connect it. “Hunter” for example, pulling from Bad Batch. I knew it was a name, but I didn’t know anyone with it well enough to really put into my “names” mental folder. But since it’s now a name I hear a lot, and that of a character from a story I am utterly obsessed with like a lot, I can’t not think of him when I hear the word in any context.

The word “sniper” is also a weird one. It’s connected to Crosshair, and thus has somewhat positive connotations. But it also counts as a “name” somewhat, as Mundy, another sniper character I know (a playable character in a videogame THAT I DON’T EVEN PLAY yep that’s my brain sometimes, which grants characters existence in my mental world solely on the fact that they look/sound cool, even if I could care less about their home media), is simply known as “The Sniper” in-game and had his name revealed in other media. My brain also gave him the honor of the select few characters to be in the “attractive character” folder, not because of his physical appearance but apparently because I like Australian accents (stinking blasted brain, the instant I turn 17 it decides to make an “attractive” folder, although it shuns real-life people and only accepts fictional characters).

Hunter occupies a space in that folder also, for a rather obvious reason

blah I’ll stop talking about this before I make a fool of myself

For the record, Crosshair and Mundy will be my hunger games characters, since they have a bit of a rivalry in my mind and will jump at the chance to kill each other.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

(Or you can have them work together and absolutely hate it……lol)

Cloaked Mystery
                  @jonas
                    • Total Posts: 2624

@whalekeeper

I also associate days with colors.

Monday: gray

Tuesday: light blue (sort of aqua maybe)

Wednesday: orange

Thursday: brown

Friday: also orange

Saturday: green

Sunday: white

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                    ✨ Magic System Creator
                    🎭 Character RPer
                    📚 Appreciator of Books

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed
                      • Total Posts: 337

@koshka @smiley

Leon

“To put it in your common English, Mr. Wagner knows better than I.”

Leon raised an eyebrow at Jayson. Did he think Leon knew his way around the stupid castle? Leon didn’t know what direction to turn, much less how to escape.

His head pulsed; he craved a drink more than anything.

Leon scoffed and turned on his heel. What did it matter? None of them would listen to him anyhow. They’d already made that very clear.

“To put it in terms you’ll understand,” Leon turned around to face Jayson again; he crossed his arms across his chest, “I don’t know how to get out of here, but you can’t seem to get the fact that I want to be left alone through your thick skull.”

Isaiah’s hand rested on Leon’s forearm. “Leon.”

Leon shrugged his hand off and turned around again, putting his back to the rest of the group. “Let’s just go. Maybe we can find an exit somewhere.”

And then he heard the telltale sound of footsteps.

(So your charrie can have an easy entrance, Miley😁)

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed

@koshka @smiley

And yeah, groups usually get too big when there are too many authors, not characters. XD

Yes, exactly 😂

I remember when it was me, Koshka, Elishavet, Godly, and Keilah were all trying to figure out a massive group with all of us RPing and we also had so many characters. XD

And I also had other groups…Miley, I kid you not, I had 22 characters running around this castle at one point😆

Smiley
                        @smiley
                          • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed @koshka

Wow you guys have a lot of experience with big groups XD

Well here we go, also I totally didn’t just do a bunch of research just to figure out if sunglasses were a thing back then and if the blind wore them

I totally didn’t

*coughs* I totally did

(My Google search history is so weird, cause I’M A WRITER I TELL YOU! XD)

Marek 

“Did you hear that?” Eleanor asked in a whisper. Marek replied with a nod, he was trying to decide whether they should sneak up on the person or say something, finally, he decided on the speaking approach.

“Who’s there?!” He called out, not expecting the answer he got.

“Marek, is that you?” The person’s voice was panicked, and he knew exactly who it was, how she got here though was the bigger question.

He shared a glance with Eleanor and they quickly made the way down the hall, They got to Alicja before anyone else. Alicja was Marek’s eight-year-old sister, who also had a vision impairment.

Her blond hair was in a braid, and she was wearing a green floral patterned dress with a white frilly collar. She was wearing her black lenses but didn’t have her cane with her.

“I d-dont how I g-got here! and I c-couldn’t hear anything-” Marek bent down to be at her height, and grabbed her hands lightly as Eleanor spoke.

“hey it’s okay, we’re here now,” Eleanor assured. Alicja set her hands on Marek’s shoulders, he could see the relief on her face of finding someone familiar.

“Did Dad or Lena come with you?” Marek asked.

“No, I-I was in my room… and then I began to walk down the stairs and then I was here. I could feel the change in temperature and then I felt the stone walls.” Marek smiled, his sister was smart that was for sure. His Dad and sister often treated her like an invalid who couldn’t do anything, but Marek knew better than to assume that. She was quite smart and had figured out how to use all her other senses.

The rest of the group caught up to them, and Marek grabbed his sister’s hand, as he stood up to look at them. “Everyone this is my little sister Alicja,” Marek knew better than to introduce her as his blind sister since she hated it when that was the first thing people noticed.

Alicja 

Alicja hadn’t been able to see since the day she was born, she hadn’t gotten used to cause there was nothing to get used to, infact the idea of seeing seemed weird to her, what did it even really mean?

She didn’t even really hate being blind but instead, how people treated her once they figured out she was blind. she was someone in desperate need of help or something. The few times she wished she could see were moments like this when she wished to know what a group of people looked like, who looked mean and who looked nice, so she could know who to avoid and who to talk to.

“Hello,” She said quietly, she hated being shy, but she had yet to figure out how many people were in this group and if they were people to be afraid of.

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

freedom
                          @freed_and_redeemed

@smiley Awww, I love her already <3

Smiley
                            @smiley
                              • Total Posts: 2179

@freed_and_redeemed

Thanks

yeah she acts way older than eight lol

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

RAE
                              @rae
                                • Total Posts: 3013

@freed_and_redeemed

I’m game for whatever

@jonas

@savannah_grace2009

Nae

“Hello Sef! Why are you hiding?” Nae tilted her head, staring at the cowering form with her large eyes. “There’s no one to be afraid of besides Mr. Franz Rude over there and Sir Ariac who probably doesn’t know how to use a sword. Riker would never hurt anyone. C’mon,” she beckoned. “Let’s go find some window to peer out of and look for blue flowers!” Nae bounced and skipped around, even doing something like a pirouette, her little skirt swishing around her thighs. She began singing with a beautiful little voice,  something in a language none of them knew, but it was fair and lively. She grabbed Riker’s hand again, but this time slightly tugging. “C’mon we should go exploring! This place is dark and dingy, let’s find a garden!” she let go of his hand and skipped past Franz, slightly grabbing his hand too and tugging. “You too!” Franz shook her hand away, scowling. Nae didn’t seem to notice, she was dancing around again, slowly inching down the passage.

Koshka
                                @koshka

@smiley @freed_and_redeemed

She’s so cute! And I do believe pretty much every writer’s google search history is special. XD

And sorry y’all, this one took awhile and is kinda long.

Jayson

“Yes sir.” I shrugged. What else to say? Of course we understood Leon wished to be left to his own devices. His body language stated he would rather be a hermit just now. But I really didn’t have it in me to leave people alone, especially when something was as obviously wrong as a neon yellow sign with half the letters out.

Besides, I did have a thick skull. It’s a blessing, considering the month I kept forgetting to latch the rappelling harness right.

I squashed the smile that threatened to turn into a sigh and dug my hands deeper into my pockets.

“Did you hear that?” Eleanor’s whisper floated by, bringing everyone’s attention to the approaching footsteps. Marek called out like a border guard (those can be really irritating, by the way).

The cry of a little girl. I barely got clear as those two shot off down the hall. Perhaps not exactly the tactic Mr Pinkerton would have approved of, but now certainly wasn’t the time to be assessing the possibilities of a letter grade. I moved to dodge Raffe too.

There was panic in the girl’s voice. Fear like a vast world of shadows. I responded to that like any trained operative does. My shoes were gripping the floor below me in a satisfying scrunch before I-

Promptly fell forward as my arm was seized by an iron hand. I twisted, instinct taking over for a moment as I moved to break that hand.

“Cool it, Jaybird.” Raffe had apparently spent too much time in Discretion of Opportunity class instead of Emergency Operations 1302.

“Draw thirty-seven, Moses! What?”

“Stow it, maccabee. No need for an avalanche.”

“This isn’t the Alps.”

Emma blinked and opened her mouth, then shut it again. Raffe still didn’t turn loose, so I relaxed my arm. “Fine. I’ll walk.”

The girl stood close to Marek with her hands on his shoulders. Her dark glasses stared blankly at nothing in particular. She whispered hello.

“Hello yourself. My name’s Jay.” I smiled as I said it, hoping she could hear it in my voice.

Emma appeared beside me, her smile as bright as ever, and her left shoe squeaking. “Your name is beautiful! I’m Amanda, but you can call me Emma if you want. And this-” she tapped a shoe in front of Raffe. “is Raphael.”

“Hi.” He grinned.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,571 through 6,585 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >