Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 5,526 total)
  • Author
    freedom
    @freed_and_redeemed
      • Total Posts: 337

@everyone

@esther-c
      I’ll prob have him run into Hallie and Easton!!😁 he’ll prob be lost XD

I’m adding a new character!!

Here we goooooo

Fin Wolfgang Müller

Around 21 years old

Current College Student; Teacher’s Assistant to the Math Teacher (just bc she seems like a piece of work, and I want to see them clash XD). Taking a few classes at the school and him working there is part of his tuition. (might write for the school paper…idk, we’ll see😉)

Kind, compassionate, tends to see the best in people. Helpful. Intelligent. Passionate. Firm in his beliefs. Can be hard-headed, especially in certain circumstances.

About average height, around 5’11” or so. Slightly wavy light brown hair, pale skin, gray eyes. Semi-Muscular build. (not easily visible, but he’s not skinny either). Prob usually wears a white T-shirt, black jeans, brown boots, and a black jean jacket. (trying to blend in with the teens 😂)

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

freedom
      @freed_and_redeemed
        • Total Posts: 337

OH, and Fin can also be a tutor too!

@esther-c
        Alright, here we are!!

Fin

Fin strode down the hall. First day. He already got lost and likely missed the first session of Math class with the teacher he was supposed to be assisting; well, so much for making the best first impression.

No matter. He’d make the most of it!

Fin caught sight of a teenage boy and girl up ahead; he smiled and walked faster to catch up with them. “Excuse me, do you know where the Math class is?”

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3213

@freed_and_redeemed

Easton

Easton opened his mouth to speak but was silently interrupted by Hallie flashing her wide smile and stepping towards the well-groomed young man that approached them.

“Excuse me, do you know where the Math class is?”

“Actually yeah. And unfortunately that’s where we’re headed.” She frowned, but her amusement still peeked through. “But you’re welcome to come along with us!”

“Thanks, I’d appreciate it.” The young man gave them a thankful smile.

“My name’s Hallie and this is my older brother Easton.”

“It’s nice to meet you both. I’m Fin.”

Easton spoke up before Hallie could get another sentence out. “Now are you a student here? Because, no offense, but you do look older than most of the other students.”

“Sort of. I take a few classes, but I’m an assistant to the math teacher.”

Easton exchanged a ‘now-stop-with-the-trying-to-get-his-attention-antics’ glance with Hallie. Her face fell for a moment, but perked up again.

“Man, well, math is my weakest subject.” She dropped her gaze, then flicked her eyes up at Fin a few times, looking for a reaction.

Easton tried not to roll his eyes. Poor Fin.

I think I just discovered a new facet of Hallie’s personality. 🤭

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Smiley
          @smiley
            • Total Posts: 2179

@everyone

I have new charries to intraduce!!

and I really like them XD

Esper Autumn Raven

*me totally just now realizing that these charries aren’t teenagers* welllll I guess freedom ain’t the only on introducing college students

She’s 17,  Just about shoulder length wavy/frizzy blond hair, hazel eyes, and a 5”6 athletic physique. Usually wears leggings or high wasted jeans, with tight shirts or tank tops, and nikes are a must, she especially likes Jordan 1s

She’s more extroverted and can usually get anyone out of their shell, yet she never tells anyone about herself, and few know how much she has seen in her life. She’s very close with her brother since it’s been the two of them since her mom died when she was seven (her brother is two years older than her).

She’s from a futuristic version of our world where the earth is more connected through tubes and stuff, but despite more visitation of other countries, world peace is still hard to find.

She loves reading, playing guitar writing songs, and skateboarding. She likes smoothies and milkshakes, and a good steak, medium rare of course.

Her toxic traits are, that she never really listens to people’s opinions and has a smart mouth (even in the face of danger or pain). She thinks she basically knows everything and doesn’t know how to ask for help. And despite the more “I don’t any help and I don’t like to talk about it” attitude she’s really just trying to protect herself and the more little girl full of hope inside of her from pain

Kian Knox Raven

(21)

He’s your typical surfer dude with blond hair and blue eyes, he usually wears tan or white t-shirts and jeans, he also has a thing for Jordan 1s, and he has a worn jean jacket that he will never take off

As the older brother he’s usually more protective of Esper except recently, she has been more protective of him, for reasons she is yet to tell him.

He’s not one for vulnerability except like his sister who will get more emotional in writing songs, but even then he usually writes about other people. He doesn’t really care for anything emotional like hugs or anything either.

Also like his sister he has a smart mouth, but thinks lowly of himself, and feels like he has to be funny in order to be liked. He likes to think he’s good at flirting but truthfully the only girl her has actually held conversations with is his sister.

He likes cherry diet Pepsi best and has a baseball card collection, he also enjoys a good thriller or action movie and sometimes horror if he’s in the right mood.

Lewis Blake Carter

(18)

He has straight short brown hair that is in desperate need of some styling and bright green eyes. He basically wears whatever, sometimes baggy jeans and a sweatshirt other times a button-up and khakis.

He is quite quiet, often scared to speak and say something stupid, which comes a lot from being abandoned by his parents at age three, luckily he found a home in a nice couple who adopted him not long after, yet he still holds doubt and is scared that people just find him annoying.

The only person who has managed to get him out of his shell is Esper and he still finds it amazing that she chose him, her beauty could easily get her someone more handsome muscular, and charming.

He loves photography, using it to capture special moments and it’s truly his way of speaking, he likes reading and watching TV shows, usually getting caught up in them and forgetting to go to bed. But he’s a night owl and can go a few days without sleep, just as long as he has a energy drink.

He’s not quick to pick up on things or reading people, yet he has high hopes that people he knows are honest with him.

More about all of them

Esper and Kian are only recent Christians and that’s only cause they were granted a second chance

You see Kian died, and Esper made the choice of revenge, but she quickly learned that she has the ability to restart time, which takes her back a few days prior to their plan that led him to being killed, it is on this second attempt that she meets Lewis who leads her and her brother to become Christians.

But Esper also learns other things about her powers, like how she can sometimes look at a photograph and see what happens to everyone in the photo, which happened when she saw a photo of her brother that Lewis had taken and it showed that he would still die. Hence they her being so protective of him.

There’s a lot more to it but that’s all that you need to know right now

so yeah, I’ll probably RP them later

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3013

@freed_and_redeemed

So about detention…

Chase went up to do a math problem, got tripped, got up and went to do it, but draconic teacher wanted him to remove the hood and narrate the steps to the problem. In case you are unaware, in Universe, Chase has Broca’s aphasia, which is a speech disorder caused by pressure or damage to the broca region of the brain. Chase knows what he wants to say, but his brain has a hard time sending the correct message, so he prefers not speaking in public. Aphasia also affects reading sometimes too. So he refused, walked back to his seat, got tripped again, and  was assigned detention. Sebster Gangster volunteered for detention, and then Ellie was sent there too. Anyways…

Jr

“Your sister sound like mine.” Jr refused the itch to play with his knife again, instead he rolled his shoulders in his odd way to relax them. “What music do you like?”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by RAE.
              RAE
              @rae

I want to rp, but my brand n is dead

RAE
                @rae

brain is dead, not band n dead…this is just proving my point, isn’t it?

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2053

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

Why

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin

Is

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

Wyoh

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

Being

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

Mean

LoopyLin
                              @loopylin

MaybeifIjustdontputanyspacesinmywordsthenitwillpost

RAE
                                @rae

The ads still haven’t disappeared.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 5,526 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >