-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@koshka <3 Thanks *Resists the urge to apologize for apologizing*
XD The girls will buy him some apology candy or something. They feel bad too.
I actually have no idea what Seb is doing (someone please confiscate that hairbrush I’m concerned) but the plan was that Ellie would shut off the power so that Seb c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hallie
“Of course.” Hallie flashed another smile just as the lights went out, plunging the classroom into complete darkness. A few people pulled out their cellphones, trying to get their bearings in the dark.
“What’s going on?”
“Who turned the lights out?”
“EVERYBODY SIT DOWN! PHONES AWAY!”
“I guess now’s a better time…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh you’re totally fine 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I like Elishavet’s tea idea 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
AWWW THANK YOUU ❤❤
AND IKRRR 😭🥰❤😍🤭
And yes me too girl, I will most likely just sit quietly and feel my heart shatter🫠
Ooh okay…sounds interesting 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lois
“Oh, cool. We don’t have much rock where I’m from, but the little I’ve heard, I enjoyed. Um, my name’s Lois, by the way.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah😂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
A happy/sweet Leon scene!!!!! I’ve been wanting to see some healthy scenes with him and his kids sooo badly! It’s such a sweet family and he loves them so much it hurts to read the not do happy scenes. XD
Ok, so thoughts….
Maybe forget for a moment the spoiler and write as if everything is normal. You can add implications…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
No comment 😂
I’m so glad!! I hope it turns out well!!
@everyone
I gotta say, it is an absolute drama of an outline and some of the parts are super crazy 😝 Some deaths make no sense at all, while others make a little too much sense.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, I’ve been so wanting a sweet scene for poor Leon. He’s been through so much.
A walk would be sweet. What about Leon and his daughter picking flowers? The boys could find an earthworm to tantalize their sister with, which could transition into memories of teasing Aadelheide if you wanted (I don’t know if he did, it just…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@
beth-torres
Sorry I took so long to RP again!!
Oh and quick question, how is Navin pronounced?
Fynn
“Just down this way.” Fynn led the way with long strides, but slowed down when Navin didn’t walk as fast. They fell into an awkward silence that Fynn racked his brain for a way to break. “So, you going to the dance tomorrow…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
True. It’s not like Chase blames God, he just doesn’t get the whole God thing. He goes with the Marshalls to Church, and he will pray with them or listen to the Bible, but his attitude is “It’s your religion, you can do what you want, I just don’t get it”
The day Chase visited his father on his deathbed, he told Mr. Marshall…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I was wondering if they had an accent…
Amanda has an east Texas accent/drawl. So how I normally speak. XD
Jayson is from French speaking Canada, but has very little accent due to living to the school and living with the Katz’s since he was 7.
Raphael speaks English with a central American accent, Ashkenazic Yiddish, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed GAAAAH IK!!!! Sometimes he just writes himself thoooo bruuuuh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh yea at this point he totally thinks his father is a good person.
My poor baby….I love him so much and he’s just in this toxic community and with an abusive/toxic father and he doesn’t even realize it…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm, I don’t know. Maybe Leon, since he is not involved in torturing people? Also because he is stubborn. But then, Riker doesn’t like torturing people, and I feel sorry for him.🤔Probably Leon. I also liked how he seemed annoyed at being beat up, rather than scared.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
That was really good! I like your characters already. Poor Leon. 🥺
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @freed_and_redeemed
BRUH I FEEL WOLFIE SOOO MUCH AND I AM AN ADULT. Which honestly kinda makes the feeling more prevalent.
Paxton
Paxton held the ice to his eye, letting out a small, relieving sigh as the coolness soothed and eased the discomfort and swelling around his face.
This felt nice…
The trip had been…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Ugh. It must have been eaten.
I could actually share the first chapter with you if you wanted it, but no more XD
Ooh, please!
we writers are a…unique lot, putting charries through so much pain😏😭
*concern intensifies* I saw a really relatable meme about that, actually. Pictures are being weird, so I copied it:
Me while r…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, maybe I should tag people. Please ignore if you are not interested. I just tagged pretty much everyone I’ve met…and I’m sleep deprived and slightly insane right now, so hopefully this is a good idea.
@esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @whalekeeper @rae @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @trailblazer @beth-torres @grcr [Read more]
- Load More
