-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
Tavar
“Neurological science?” Saying the term, even imitating Bryce’s accent when he did, didn’t help. “I don’t know the term, although it sounds like the words used in one of my books. Let’s see…”
Tavar closed his eyes, envisioning the word, changing the alphabet around until it fit. Eyes flashing open, he ran a finger over the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
THEY’RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy…..
Ummm….
Biblical names: Paul & Silas
Bookish names: Remi & Sticky; Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby & Picket;
Others: Wiggles & Grumps; Pumpkin & Marshmallow;
Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 hours, 14 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 3 hours ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 16 hours ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 23 hours ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 5 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 4 days, 5 hours ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 19 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 21 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 21 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days, 6 hours ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
- Load More
