-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@imwritehere1920 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @reaganramm I wonder if anyone’s still here……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon Hello! Your poetry based off your stories sounds interesting! And the fact you created your world with your siblings is cool! I have one younger brother, and he and I have a HUGE timeline for our Lego stories. We have plenty of weird and wonderful characters:
- A squad of Star Wars soldiers who have given up fighting and now own…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@melancholic-writer Hi there, Tasha! I’m Keilah (even though my username shows that quite obviously). I’m 14 but will be 15 next year. Your stories sound cool! I have an idea for a “mildly dystopian” fantasy novel, but I’m still worldbuilding on it. I’ll ask a few questions:
- What’s your favorite mythical or extinct animal? My favorites are…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm I like my Tron-Star Wars crossover, where I took the characters from my favorite show and the setting from my favorite movie and put them together. The characters are basically reenacting a modified version of the movie, but I really like writing it. I also like the stories where I made half-man, half-animal characters–people with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
Wow, I was just looking through topics and found this. This is a great idea! Honestly, I don’t know who I’d pick.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm I just saw your reply about Feathertail’s problems…sorry I replied so late. But yes, that would be kinda wrong but also funny. Especially since she’s the kind of person who would never do that herself–she’s a sort of paradoxical character, because she’s a sniper in her world’s army, but she’s actually a really kind person…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
Actually, I have a suggestion! The InvestiGators series by John Patrick Green. They’re a graphic novel series my brother loves. We first saw them at a gift shop at an alligator nature park–and they’re hilarious! They are kids books, and I realize many of you are adults, but I still recommend them. They’re about a pair of alligators, who also…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That drawing looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@sparrowhawke That actually sounds cool–and funny!
@devastate-lasting My dad read Fahrenheit 451 once. I haven’t read it, though. I didn’t think it’d be that interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How to know if your book should be a standalone or series? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@joy-caroline Hmm, interesting question! Like everyone else said, I think it depends on the story. I mostly write fanfics, but I have done some extensive worldbuilding even with those, and sometimes, a duology, trilogy, or longer series is what tells the story best. And sometimes I have stories which are connected, but aren’t necessarily a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years ago
@mkfairygirl Awesome! It sounds really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the strangest book you've ever read? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
Hmm! I’ve never read that one. I can think of many strange stories I’ve read/watched/listened to, but I think the weirdest I know are the ones I make up myself. I have far too many bizarre ideas.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic When you don't like the direction of your story… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@jodi-maile You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Well, it’s nice! And I think you captured his personality well–he seems like a kindhearted character from what I can see!
@scripter-of-kingdoms I can’t see your drawing, is it there on your side?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever written a story with multiple POV? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm There was a point of view change in one of my stories–most of the story was about one character, but somewhere in the middle I had to temporarily switch it to her sister’s POV because she was the only one who witnessed an important plot point.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic When you don't like the direction of your story… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@jodi-maile I’m pretty sure that’s happened to me more than once.
What I did with one story was I copied it to another Word document (that’s what I use to type up stories) and saved the original one, then I deleted what I didn’t want from the copy and re-wrote it. So if you are writing and find you like some parts of a story but not others, make…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Misu looks really cool! Does he (or she, can’t tell) have pointy ears?
- Load More
