Some of my art :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Some of my art :)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Kads
    @scripter-of-kingdoms
      • Total Posts: 765

@kathleenramm Aw, dw about it! and THANK YOU! Haha, glad to hear that. You know how to make an artist happy! 😉

Ah, I’ve been drawing for about six years now. Still trying to decide on a style, actually, I am always unhappy with the style I draw in XD I did kinda learn from someone. In second grade, my closest friend at the time was good at drawing, so I wanted to be able to draw like her. So she taught me some stuff, and I kinda copied her style for a while while I was first getting the hang of it, but from there things have obviously gotten better, lol.

staring at the fields
      if nothing's really real
      i'll make the winter now my home

Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms

A stylized fanart of Jung Hoseok of BTS. 🙂 Actually rather happy with this drawing! Really pleased with how shading and lineart ended up, as well as the style. I love experimenting with styles to find what I like. 🙂

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@scripter-of-kingdoms Nice! I like that–although does he have a plant growing out of his head?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@keilah-h Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. Haha, yeah. I thought it was cute and aesthetic ♡

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real

calidris
            @calidris
              • Total Posts: 109

@keilah-h thank you!

@lydia-s
              honestly same lol.  Thank you!  I love him too.  Redemption arcs are so good, plus I just couldn’t bear to have him suffer and then just get killed off.  I just shamelessly stole his bad guy name from a bird lol.  Shrikes are a really cool type of predatory songbird that hunt mice and other birds.  Idk how sensitive you are to predator prey stuff, but look them up if you’re interested!  They have a really cool trait that I would tell you, but it might be upseting if you’re sensitive to that kind of stuff 🙂

Your wip sounds cool!  I honestly don’t hear about that much modern media that has dragons in it, which is a shame.  What is the inspiration for your stories?  Like is it based off of traditional medieval fantasy, or something else?

*laughs as one fey*

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@scripter-of-kingdoms It’s funny, and cute! I like it!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

calidris
                @calidris

@scripter-of-kingdoms I love him!  Your work is just so clean.  Like the lineart and the coloring is very clean and precise.  What type of fineliners do you use?  I’ve thought about doing colored lineart, but I don’t think I’ve tried it out yet.  It looks really good!

*laughs as one fey*

Kads
                  @scripter-of-kingdoms

@keilah-h Thanks!! 🙂

@calidris
                    Thank you so so so much! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear about this, haha, so that really means a lot!!! For the outline around the skin and hair, I used a peach and brown (respectively) Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pen. (just copying down what the pen’s barrel says XD) For everything else, I used various colours of Bic Intensity Fine (they came in a package together). 🙂 Yeah, it’s an interesting look! You should try it. And thank you again!! 😀

staring at the fields
                    if nothing's really real

Kads
                    @scripter-of-kingdoms

One of my fantasy MCs, Bren Saidaas!

staring at the fields
                      if nothing's really real

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool! Your drawing style is pretty interesting too.

calidris
                        @calidris

@scripter-of-kingdoms she’s so pretty!  I agree with @keilah-h, your drawing style is really interesting and unique.  I love how delicate and soft it is, and it fits so nicely with your characters too!

*laughs as one fey*

calidris
                          @calidris

My oc Misu 🙂

*laughs as one fey*

Kads
                            @scripter-of-kingdoms

@keilah-h Thanks! 🙂 I’m still trying to find elements to create a style that I’m going to use all my life, but I think I’m getting closer.

@calidris
                              Aww, thank you so much!! hehe, that really means a lot to me. I’m still trying to make my style somewhat more realistic but I think I’m getting there. That means so much to me, though! And your OC is so handsome oh my wordddd XD I love that drawing!! love that you used both red and blue to shade. Looks super nice!! 😀 Your art style is so unique 🙂

staring at the fields
                              if nothing's really real

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@calidris Misu looks really cool! Does he (or she, can’t tell) have pointy ears?

Lydia S.
                                @lydia-s
                                  • Total Posts: 399

@calidris

Ah, yes, the methods of the Shrike… They’re a bit startling coming from a creature that appears so harmless. Did you choose that pseudonym for your villain based off of our villains personality/characteristics?

Aww, thx! Yeah, that is sad. Dragons are so cool!

Well, it’s a bit like medieval fantasy in regards to the weapons and armor, but the setting is something like a Pacific island and some aspects of the culture are similar to the Vikings. It’s kinda a mix of a variety of stuff. 🙂 How about yours?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >