@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awee awesome! Hope you like it!! It’s set in modern days, about a girl who was kidnapped from another world and brought to earth. She grows up unaware of her real destiny, but things change when the king she’s betrothed to breaks into her apartment and tries to kill her ;D Suddenly, she’s thrust into a world of prophecies,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series Keeps Growing! in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
@jodi-maile @kathleenramm @keilah-h @issawriter7 @writerlexi1218 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @power @annabelle @elfwing @lydia-s @joycaroline @daisytorres @elanor @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @seeker-of-the-truth @e-k-seaver @anyone-I-missed
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Series Keeps Growing! in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
(Warning. Long and chaotic post. You’ve been warned.)
HA WELLLLLLL…..
ahem. As the title above states…my series keeps expanding…which is a good thing. As you probably know, being writers yourselves, when you have something you’re passionate about that you’ve been working on for a number of years (I believe I’ve been working on this now at l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t finished book 1 but I really enjoy it so far. My mother (who loves to read and is also like an editor for me) LOVES the series!!
can’t say much since I haven’t finished the first book, but everyone has their views 😊 OH one thing tho, Leeli isn’t 5, she’s 8.
Janner is 12 and Tink is 11 (in book 1 anyway) I think
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
@daisy-torres oooh interesting!! What’s it about?! I’m gonna check this out!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Put Your Topic of the Week Ideas HERE! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Ha! I was actually just wondering if you would ever ask us for ideas just yesterday XD
What was the oddest world/setting you’ve ever read about? What was the most boring?
-
Kathleen started the topic Put Your Topic of the Week Ideas HERE! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
So we’ve been doing Topics of the Weeks for a while, and strangely enough, I’ve never asked for input from you guys!
So I thought I thought that this week’s topic of the week would be, What discussion(s) do you want to be a future Topic of the Week?
What are some cool discussion prompts or questions that would spark an interesting convo?
They…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Awee, thank you so much!!! That put a grin on my face XD I’m glad you enjoyed it!
-
Morgan replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
I actually read the second book first because it was the one we happened to have. I later checked the rest out from the library; therefore, I didn’t have enough time to actually analyze them or anything. Personally, I think that they are good books if you read through them at a decent pace and aren’t trying to…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
Ava Coulter are now friends 4 years, 8 months ago -
Ava Coulter replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
YESS! I know, I love him so much XDD
Of course! Aww I’m so glad that encouraged you!!! It is so hard times, but…so worth it too!
I know aren’t they the bestest?!! XD
I do! I’m currently working on a dystopian trilogy. I can’t say too much, because I’m not sure what I can and can’t say yet (spoilers XD) if you know what I mean.…[Read more]
-
Ava Coulter replied to the topic A Little Bit of Everything in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Ikr! Ohh love the name! That’s really cool (it definitly does)!
-
Ava Coulter replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Ooo yes!!
-
ella replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Chamomile is the best. I like to imagine being wrapped in a fluffy blanket, writing my story with a candle and the Little Women soundtrack in the background. <3 Then I am happy. :)) (Which reminds me, are you big into movies? If so, which ones?)
That book journal sounds awesome! How long have you been doing it? It would be sup…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
To be honest, I have yet to actually write any Historical Fiction books, but I am working on one. I love history, especially weird random stories, so it’s been fun!
I love the wingfeather world too, so much so that I had to pay close attention toy own world building to make sure it wasn’t influenced. XD Peterson did such a…[Read more]
-
ella and
Heaven Franklin are now friends 4 years, 8 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Welcome Lavender! I’m Ella, nice to meet you! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Ohh nice, sci-fi and fantasy? Sounds pretty awesome to me. :)) I’m writing a book about a girl who’s trying to escape the last ship leaving earth (which is almost inhabitable) to save her sister, who was left behind. It’s a stor…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Heyy Heaven! (I LOVE your name btw) Your blog is so pretty, and I love your mission too <33
CWW!!! <33 I’ve participated in it for two years but this year I didn’t because school was just too much work, but I agree, it is SO helpful! I hope you keep your writing streak on KP too!
Wait. Ahhh! I’m a tea drinker too! (wha…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors is now a free serial on my blog!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
So, I got pulled in by the title. Most ‘modern’ fantasy (or what ever this type is) I’ve picked up I’ve almost instantly put down feeling sick. This was light-hearted and meaningful, and… I don’t know. I read everything you had posted in like twenty minutes.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Hmm… Magic in today. A world with the technology of a hyper civilization, yet the magic of fairy tales. Ooo… I’ve never been much into sci-fi but that sounds interesting.
Ugh, yeah. I had to narrow down. Right now I’m working on a Trilogy which has probably been taking way too long to write. The first two books are Medieval…[Read more]
- Load More
