-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Those are good, I cant choose either. Probably 2 and 4 and 7. But then I also like 1, 3, 5 , 6 also 🙂
Wait you like to work out???🤯 I looove working out🤣 My brother thinks I’m crazy, but I think its fun, 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oooh! I loooove Harry Potter! Which book is your favorite? I absolutely can not skateboard at all but can roller skate.🤣 I’m not a big fan of fishing, my brother loves it so he makes me do it with him, but I also love to go shooting with my dad, we have a big property and a shooting range in the woods! 😀 Nice to meet you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m also homeschooled and I’m in 10th grade. I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years ago
@acancello
Awh, thanks so much for reaching out in the Chat Chat. That means so much. Life is good and God is loads better!
I didn’t hop on KP much in July because on the 3rd I found out that God opened up a brand new opportunity! And I had just three weeks to prepare a 45 minute talk! It was my first time speaking to women and teens at a…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! I haven’t seen/talked with you in a while, how are you doing?💗
-
Allison replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years ago
I don’t know how I missed this, but want to say that I love this poem! The lines…
“And what dreams do I
Hold close in my heart?
Is the sailing of my boat a start?”
and
“But I am not a bird nor a wife, and my dreams
Are shining, a full moon tonight:
The darker my night, the
Brighter my dreams,”
Those are perfect, beautiful…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ooooohhh!! This got interesting fast! XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you guys! I’m glad you like it!😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@acancello
XXD that’s hilarious! I wouldn’t worry about it, it seems realistic enough. -
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76
Here is a short description on how my main characters parents met, do you like it? Does it seem real?
Susanna (Anna) and Blake Smith are the parents to all the Smith children. They met at the grocery store in High school when Blake, who was stocking the shelves at the time, was high up…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years ago
@crocheter12 I love this idea! I would totally read this!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Exactly! My siblings are 7 (my little brother, Ethan) and 11 (my little sister, Hallie). Hallie does my chicken chores in the morning cuz I’m at school hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @acancello
if you’re interested, here’s some of my writing if you wanted to give me feedback 🙂 if you don’t want to that’s okay, its just I’m trying to get beta readers to critique what I have so far before I move on to any other chapters.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
It’s hard for me because my little siblings are still homeschooled and they don’t understand what I go through, and so when I get home they expect me to play with them and hang out and stuff like that. but when I get home, I mentally cannot handle people anymore and what I really need is to sit in my room and write and listen to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Figuring out how to forge friendships between two characters in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
another thing I’ve learned is that if I pray that Jesus will give me the words and inspiration to write what He wants me to write, than the words come a lot easier as He helps me overcome obstacles with my writing. Good luck!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Figuring out how to forge friendships between two characters in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Well sometimes friendships start out with the two people HATING each other, and that’s what’s happened to me several times actually. Then, one step at a time, they start being a little nicer, for example, talking to one another, or sitting by them at lunch, or stuff like that.
You definitely don’t have to use my ideas you don’t want…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Lol! Same to you 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Janessa,
God asked me to go to public school as well! Or, at least he told my parents it was time to put me in public school. Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, I am definitely an introvert too. My sister is an extrovert and she can’t understand why I need space when I come home from school! Haha, little sisters…
- Load More

That is so amazing that you had the opportunity to speak aloud, it must have been so exciting! I’m so glad you are well, and I missed talking with you on here 💗
I’m doing good, been pretty busy with school and working around our property. We have 27 pets, if you count all of our chickens! I have the opportunity to volunteer at a library, which I…[Read more]
@acancello
It kinda funny how it’s similar: when I was first driving, my parents were juggling lessons and unpacking from our move.
Ooh, how’s the library going? What do you get to do? This new semester God has brought so many new people into my life, so I’m slowly trying to make new friends. (And it’s cool how He has answered my prayer for…[Read more]
@janellebelovedpig
Hi! So, I actually did not volunteer at the library (I’m still going back and forth with the idea) But have actually began to consider getting a real job next year when I’m 16. Yikes! Lol! The problem is I have no idea what I want to do/become.
The good thing is, I joined a Christian homeschool group and there is sooo many…[Read more]