-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
We have an Xbox, so we don’t have Nintendo games. We do have an emulation system that lets you play old games, so we have access to those that way, but I still haven’t played them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I don’t believe I have played those. My favorite games at the monent are Brawlhalla (a 2D platform fighter) and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (a 3rd person shooter from 2016.)
I’ve never actually read Sanderson’s book. I’ve tried his Starflight series….(I think that’s what it’s called)
Skyward? I believe the second book i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large f…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a l…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yup it’s summer at the moment
That sounds so weird to me. Like, seriously, almost as weird as living somewhere with no snow.
Ugh, I hate spiders. So much. *shivers*
Yep, that was what I meant. I’ve never tried digital art, but I’d like to.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Welcome to KP! I’m Bridget, and I love swords and knives and fire, and I may or may not be insane.
Fantasy is my favorite genre. I’m working on a shared fantasy universe with my brother, @jonas.
Kwestions!!
Favorite book/series?
Favorite character in literature?
Tea, or coffee, or neither?
NTMY! See you around 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so sweet of you and thank you!!! <3 and I LOVE THAT VERSE!
@everyone
Things are a lot better now, and I am so thankful to have all you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)! (I’m fourteen years old atm)
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
WAIT A MINUTE!!
NOOOOOOOOOO WYOH ATE MY POST!! *sobs quietly*
(Wyoh is the post-eating ghost who haunts the halls of KP)
*sighs* lemme try this again…
Hello, Eilish! Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP! You can call me Bridget or HighScribe or anything, really, I don’t mind.
The most important thing to know about me is that I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD Nice!
Yeah I convinced my Dad to get into the series, so he started listening to the audiobooks and now he’s father than I am!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome. Thanks!
Ami
Ami smiled at the short girl who gave an awkward wave.
“You must be my roommate.” She stood and walked over to her. “My name is Amidala. A lot of people call me Ami though.” Her eyes drifted to the girl’s green tail that flicked around. Not wanting to look rude, she met the girl’s eyes and offered another smile.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes plzzzz!! (If you still wanna ofc)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My mind is blanking out on me for what to RP, so y’all can keep going back and forth if you want while I try to come up with something XD
Ooh, interesting. I know dogs can dream sometimes, so I don’t know what it would be like for other animals, but it also sounds like Chase still thinks/acts like a human whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Can you remind me what Ellie looks like? I think I know, but I’m not sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: *momentarily hopes that girl-who-his-author-hasn’t-named-yet also thinks he looks awesome on a sand bike* *finally answer question* A lot of kids at school have them. We live in New Mexico and the desert is basically our back yard.
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so amazing!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Going back to the discussion of Twinborn (from several months ago, I know), I have recently decided that my favorite combination is Allomantic Electrum and Feruchemical Steel (Steel is just the best Feruchemical power.
First off, Electrum actually is more useful than I thought. So far, we’ve only seen it get used to negate Atium, but it a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Going back to the discussion of Twinborn (from several months ago, I know), I have recently decided that my favorite combination if Allomantic Electrum and Feruchemical Steel (Steel is just the best Feruchemical power.
So, Electrum actually is more useful than I thought. So far, we’ve only seen it get used to negate Atium, but it actually works a…[Read more]
- Load More
