Hi! From Eilish!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi! From Eilish!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    hybridlore
    @hybridlore
      • Total Posts: 1356

@artistodysseyfan

Hi! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and YA sci-writer.

I read that you like Enclave books! Have you read any of Nadine Brandes’s books or Cathy Mccrumb’s? I think they’ve got some on there…

Favorite book? (Sorry if you’ve already been asked that.)

Favorite movie?

Rainy days or sunny days?

There is always light behind the clouds.
      - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2221

WAIT A MINUTE!!

NOOOOOOOOOO WYOH ATE MY POST!! *sobs quietly*

(Wyoh is the post-eating ghost who haunts the halls of KP)

*sighs* lemme try this again…

@artistodysseyfan

Hello, Eilish! Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP! You can call me Bridget or HighScribe or anything, really, I don’t mind.

The most important thing to know about me is that I love swords and my sanity packed up and left many, many years ago.

I mostly write fantasy, and I’m currently working on a fantasy universe with multiple planets with my brother, @jonas.

New Zealand, that’s cool! Wait, so, it’s, like, summer for you right now?

Newbie questions!

What’s the creepiest bug you’ve ever seen (or alternatively, the coolest, if you’re one of those people who love bugs)?

What’s your favorite drawing medium?

I can’t think of anything else right now XD

Also if anyone wants to play 10 questions to get to know me better.

Sure! Though I have to go right now.

Nice to meet you! 🙂

P.S. You become a Charismatic Rebel at around 15 or 20 (posts), Wise Jester at around 80, Loyal Squire at 100, Knight in Shining Armor at 200, Eccentric Mentor at 1000, and *drum roll* CHOSEN ONE at 2000.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Artistodysseyfan
        @artistodysseyfan
          • Total Posts: 39

Hey @rae I don’t really create characters (except in short stories) so I don’t know if I’ve ever come across that problem.

As to the horse one. I’ve never even ridden a horse (properly ) before so……😅

@beth-torres
          we have actually a lot of interesting clouds in New Zealand, but I never really thought about the shape of them.

and…I don’t really like cats (sorry 😅) so I don’t know how to answer that question.

And my favourite book character. (Ooooo sooo hard😂) Let’s go with Kyaphus from Unblemished.

“For I know the plans I have for you. Declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

Artistodysseyfan
          @artistodysseyfan

@hybridlore My favourite book right now is Unblemished by Sara Ella,

No I haven’t read any of Nadine’s, or Cathy’s (I’ve read some others tho)

and my favourite movie is National Treasure (it changes all the time lol 😂)

and both, (I work better on rainy days.)

and @highscribeofaetherium Yup it’s summer at the moment (fake autumn if you wanna get super technical 😉) the creepiest bug I’ve ever seen is a giant spider on our living room ceiling (I am not a fan of bugs😖) and my favourite drawing medium is on procreate on my iPad (is that what you meant?) Nice to meet all you guys!!!

“For I know the plans I have for you. Declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

Artistodysseyfan
            @artistodysseyfan

P.S @highscribeofaetherium thanks for the tip!

freedom
              @freed_and_redeemed
                • Total Posts: 333

my post won’t post, haha

'Thought I'd wait'
                'For what?'
                'For the right partner'

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@artistodysseyfan Hello!!!

I’m Keilah, as you can probably tell.

You live in New Zealand? That is SO cool. What’s your favorite part about living there?

Do you like to draw? I do it a lot.

What fanfics are you writing? Mine are mostly Star Wars, although I’ve got a weird idea for a video game crossover one.

(Speaking of video games, do you like any of those or is that not your thing?)

What’s your favorite Clone Wars character? You can probably tell mine from my profile pic…..lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Sara
                  @savannah_grace2009
                    • Total Posts: 1985

@artistodysseyfan

Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD

Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)! (I’m fourteen years old atm)

Here are some random questions:

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Have you ever subconsciously narrated parts of your day in third person? Example: She walks down the hall and to her locker.

Do you like coffee?

Are you a dog or a cat person?

Horses or chickens?

Would you rather get two teeth pulled or read out of a SUPER boring textbook about Power and Energy with subjects you will never understand?

Lukas&Livia
                    #Lalbert
                    Sef&Chase
                    #HOTTOLINE
                    LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Artistodysseyfan
                    @artistodysseyfan

@savannah_grace2009 yeah I definitely talk to myself, and have narrated my day in the third person before.

yeah, I like coffee☺️

Neither, dogs I don’t like (cos of a traumatic childhood experience) and cats…..not my thing.

prolly chickens.

probably the text book one. Teeth being pulled…..😶‍🌫️

@Keilah H

I love the weather here in New Zealand. It’s so nice….as is the grass.
                      I LOVE TO DRAW!!!!!!!!!

my pfp is drawn by yours truly.

Just stuff of my sisters book.

I really like video games!!

Rex.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@artistodysseyfan cool!

and yep, Rex is impossible NOT to like. He’s just….awesome.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                        @rae
                          • Total Posts: 3009

@artistodysseyfan

Oh, okay, yeah, I’m kinda a horsey person… Work at a stable (I work there in trade for free rides and lessons)… have a favorite horse… Ya know.

Anyways, I grew up on Odyssey, and haven’t listened to it for a long time…I love Jason, Eugene is an old fav, Whit…I know everyone likes him, but he never was my favorite person. I liked him in the episodes most where he had to correct his own flaws. It was just beautiful. My fav adventure was the one where Jason tells Conny about Jerry. That episode has forever been so sweet to me.

RAE
                          @rae
                            • Total Posts: 3009

The long road home and 28 hours are my fav recent albums. The plot twists were epic!

Artistodysseyfan
                            @artistodysseyfan

Oh same same @rae

The ties that Bind and the Green ring conspiracy are some of my ultimate faves.

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium
                                • Total Posts: 2221

@artistodysseyfan

Yup it’s summer at the moment

That sounds so weird to me. Like, seriously, almost as weird as living somewhere with no snow.

Ugh, I hate spiders. So much. *shivers*

Yep, that was what I meant. I’ve never tried digital art, but I’d like to.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Cloaked Mystery
                                @jonas
                                  • Total Posts: 2624

@artistodysseyfan

Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large fantasy universe that contains many different planets.

Some of my favorite authors are Tolkien and Brandon Sanderson. Sanderson’s Cosmere in particular is a huge inspiration behind my projects, particularly the magic systems.

Outside of writing, I play and compose music (I play piano.) I’m nearly a black belt in karate. I play video games, and am also an amateur video game designer. I also enjoy participating in the many character RPs on here.

See you around!

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                                  ✨ Magic System Creator
                                  🎭 Character RPer
                                  📚 Appreciator of Books

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >